[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Go ahead
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 17
File: 1459189400532s.jpg (8 KB, 250x204) Image search: [Google]
1459189400532s.jpg
8 KB, 250x204
Go ahead
>>
i hate myself so much i hate this illness i am worthless trash i deserve to die
>>
>>16978343
I'm married, have sex with my lovely wife at least once a day, masturbate 2-3 times, and I still want to fuck all the women.
>>
I fucking love you!

why cant i just say this to you though?
>>
>>16978357
i'm married, have sex with my shitty slobby husband at least once a year and i want to kill myself.
>>
Hi
>>
>>16978343
Stop making these fucking threads you goddamn mother fucking piece of shit! I'm so fucking tired of seeing this threads with a bunch of pussy ass niggers complaining "why don't i have a girlfriend". You know why you don't have a girlfriend? It's because you're a fat, pathetic, anime watching NEET. No girl will ever love you. Stop wasting your time making these fucking threads you fucking nigger!
>>
women aren't not attracted to virgins, they're just not attracted to awkward dorky faggots, who just happen to mostly be virgins
in my church there's a very handsome, very charismatic man who's dedicated to the community and he just so happens to be chaste (helps that he's so busy all the time that he doesn't have time for women and never hits bars or clubs)

but he has women throwing themselves at his feet

it's so convenient to blame your sexual inexperience though, innit
like how a fat person would blame some glandular problem

lol
>>
>>16978389
>i'm married, have sex with my shitty slobby husband at least once a year and i want to kill myself.
awwwwww really?

That's sad.
>>
>>16978412
Aww. Doesn't that feel better to get that off your chest?
>>
>>16978451
that's typical for a 2/10 woman, friendo
you'll get someone sure, and yeah maybe easier than a 2/10 guy
and you'll cling to it for dear life because no one else wants you
even when you wake up in the morning, he's woken up on the couch, and you have to go clean up his "area" of rotting food debris because he's been too busy playing video games, and you have to remind him to take his monthly goddamn shower.

yeah. it's a bit sad.
>>
>>16978491
Would you fuck a cute 19 year old virgin like me, idc if you're ugly
>>
I’m lonely

My three closest friends all left town around three years ago and while we do catch up every six months or so I don’t really have anyone to just say ‘hey I’m bored wanna hang out and do something’

I’ve nearly finished university and while I’ve become acquainted with many people there’s no one I can really call I good friend. I get invited to the odd gathering but again it’s very infrequent and I live quiet far from the university so unless one of them let’s me sleep around at there’s I usually have to decline. The tiny town I live in is boring as fuck too, there's like 1 good pub and everything else is at least half an hour walk away. I can't afford a car either so I usually spend my free time at home just playing vidya or scouting around here.
>>
>be me
> bisexual muslim
>Oh fuck.jpeg
>>
I miss my home state a lot for some reason.

I hate thinking about my ex and it's all I do at work for 10 hours a day.

My stomach really hurts and I think there's something wrong with me.
>>
File: 1448519501038.jpg (67 KB, 749x512) Image search: [Google]
1448519501038.jpg
67 KB, 749x512
>>16978343
At least twice a month I go to a strip club so that I can have some sexual contact from very attractive women. It's like a drug at this point. I spend two to four hundred dollars each time i go. I've gotten to know the girls so well that they address me on a first name basis and we talk like friends. I went just last night and one my favorites jerked me off so well that, despite her best efforts, I ended up getting cum on her leg. My stomach muscles even hurt after we were done because I finished so hard.

I hate being an addict but I can't stop. I'm too ugly to ever get a woman of their level of attractiveness and I don't want to give up getting that touch. Fuck fuck fuck.
>>
I'm kinda thinking about breaking up with my boyfriend just so I can have the satisfaction of never seeing him happy. His expectations are way too high and no girl that meets his expectations will ever give him a chance. <---pissed off gf
>>
I was infatuated with you when i saw your picture the first time, your long hair and your smile, and depressed when you did not respond to my message, thankfully you did not message me back, got a mail today from the site you uploaded a new picture, i was repulsed and laughing at the same time, purple hair and you looked ugly as fuck proving me that your first picture was shopped hard, i usually hate my luck in not finding anyone but this time it saved me.
>>
I miss my ex husband sometimes.
>>
Holy shit I can't take this fake friendship anymore
>>
>>16978618
So don't give it up.
>>
>>16978673
He'd just move on. For your own sake, get over yourself.
>>
>>16978675
what's her name lol I know a girl like that.

she's fucked and I only ever visit her instagrims to laugh my ass off/feel better about myself.

sorry jesus but she was kind of an asshole to me
>>
I've been good and avoided my former fuckbuddy for weeks. Haven't found anyone else and it's crazy-making and depressing. Last night I saw him out and he asked if we could and I said yes without hesitation and wanted to leave immediately lol. Good Lord the sex felt great I came at least 5 times and then I lay for a while in this blissful sleepy fucked-out state. But today I feel bad for doing it. And sad because I can't find someone I want to be in a relationship that will fuck me like that.
>>
>>16978721
But it's expensive and rather pathetic that the only way to get attractive women to give me attention is to pay them.
>>
>>16978675
Wow you're a lonely person
>>
>>16978741
She is dutch.
>>
I'm a fucking ugly ass piece of fucking fag shit and nobody likes me. There's a reason why everybody is deleting you on facebook. You dropped out of high school because you're a fucking failure. You let your parent down. You stupid cunt. You're anxiety is a fucking sad excuse for all the sad shit you do every day of your piece of shit life. Why did you even get your drivers license? For fucking what? You unemployed fuck. I have nothing to live for and nobody gives a damn flying fuck about you. Oh, and you ugly as shit too. No amount of good clothing or chucks will fix that shit face of yours. You have no friends too. Fix yourself, you fucking queer and quit judging like the sad piece of shit that you really are.
>>
I have 2,000 more words of this erotic story about someone being eaten by a larger version of themselves to write. Blurgh.

I think I'm starting to get writer's block.

My brain is stupid.
>>
>>16978760
Piece of shit typos, fuck off 4chan. Where the fuck is the damn edit button when you need it.
>>
>>16978726
Oh I know he would, he's pretty heartless. And everyone gets over everyone. I'm not sure why I'm sticking around. I know I could do better.
>>
>>16978766
Waiting for the anonymous dude who commissioned me to write about himself being eaten by a larger, monstrous version of himself... only sexily, to get online so he can tell me what exactly the smells are that I should be writing about.

>I have very little of a sense of smell thanks to my nonverbal learning disorder and the sensory integration issues it's given me
>This guy picked the one sense I can't describe in any meaningful way
>>
I want the physicality of a relationship, so cuddling, kissing, intimacy, but I fear it in practice. In truth, I'm just a clingy bastard who always needs to be reminded that he's loved and cared for and even then I'd still have my doubts. I'm not good at much, so I feel like I wouldn't be a good partner. And yet, I still want the intimacy and other stuff I mentioned.

It's sort of an ideal, an image ingrained into my mind. Something I want, but I know the reality is that relationships are probably more than that. I always have to act like I'm cold hearted, distanced and detached, and yet I want people to be close, and yet I fear it. I really don't know how to describe... or even fix myself. Coward is one word that comes to mind, I suppose.
>>
Not even
>>
I'm regressing when I shouldn't be. After years of willful failure I'm finally on the verge of achieving great things and potentially setting myself up for the future, but this social anxiety is a curse and it's costing me opportunities and it's only getting worse. There's truly no way out
>>
>>16978931
You aren't a coward, anon. I'm no psychologist but what you're dealing with sounds a lot like avoidant personality disorder
>>
>>16978412
>why can't everyone be a perfect princess, like me
>>
i did a bad thing.

i was a lazy sack outside of schoolwork during high school so i didn't get myself a job to help pay for uni. i basically jumped into first year like an idiot, hoping student loans would cover my ass. Now it's the end of the semester and i'm $7000 in the hole. I know I'll definitely have to land a job or two this summer to pay off the school debt but I can't help but feel some sinking feeling in my stomach over this whole situation.
>>
>>16978969
Avoidant personality disorder?
>>
Nagging feeling you are cheating on me so I don't think I want to be with you this summer so I'll probably end it soon while you continue being a hoebag for life
>>
>>16979030
Why do you think she is cheating?
>>
All I have is meager 21mg klonopin and beer. Deciding on just taking a recreational dose or going full "gimme attention!" mode. I just want help.
>>
>>16979037
Gives me the same signals I have learned from past relationships and hinting at an open relationship. Fuck that! If she's talking to other men in that regards, then no I'll have no partake in that sleezy behaviour.
>>
>>16979058
That makes sense. Is it possible she just wants some attention from you so she is trying to be distant? Or maybe she is just distant because she is tired of trying to get you're attention and feels like it is hopeless.
>>
Now that I've had a day to absorb the shock of my crush having a fiance, I've started to fantasize about having a threesome with the both of them. What the fuck is wrong with me?
>>
I peaked in high school. I feel pathetic. I've made one friend this year and she's a spiteful and hateful person. I keep going to different clubs but everyone's already friends and they're already talking. I can't seem to hold onto a conversation. Knowing I'll be alone for the next four years is so painful.
>>
Fuck hemorrhoids, feels like i'm sitting on a golf ball

>>16978931
Seconding >>16978969, that sounds like a textbook description.
>>
I feel like my friendships are pretty shallow and I want them to be more concrete, solid, and loving. I mean, I love my friends a lot but it feels like, to them, I'm a friend but not anything super special. That kills me because to me, these guys are everything. Maybe I'm too emotionally reliant on them.
>>
I don't know why you are acting in such ways, but I wish we could go back to the way it used to be.
>>
>>16979630
And how did it used to be?
>>
My bf lives a double life and I don't know how to deal with it. I just try to act oblivious but it truly hurts. I don't think he realizes how much he is hurting me or if he does than he just doesn't give a fuck. And he always asks me what is wrong...think about it you idiot!
>>
I wish I could just tell you how I feel. Even when I think I'm finally going to and I've rehearsed what I'll say, I always buckle under the pressure once I see you and your presence makes me forget I had anything to say anyway since I'm just so happy to be around you. When will I ever stop being like this... You still make my days worth living though just looking forward to seeing you again. I only wish I could feel that way being by your side forever
>>
I wish my bf would get a long term job so I wouldn't have to be the one supporting his ass a lot.
>>
I haven't had a relationship in 2 years and that one left me completely fucked, I've been talking to what appears to be the girl of my dreams and actually gone on a couple of dates with her and had great times but now she almost never really texts back and she always wants to go on dates but something "magically" ends up preventing her from going. I honestly just don't know what to do at this point, just when i started feeling better about life too..
>>
I only lasted a fucking day,
a god damn fucking day,

wtf is wrong with me.
>>
File: images-1.jpg (6 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
6 KB, 183x275
>>16979754
I will give you 5k for cuddles and Netflix but only if you're attractive
>>
I'm ready.
>>
>>16979780
What were you trying to do?
>>
File: oboi7.com-8462.jpg (118 KB, 2000x1500) Image search: [Google]
oboi7.com-8462.jpg
118 KB, 2000x1500
>tfw Boxxy will never be yours and it will never be 2007 again
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1024x768
I FUCKING HATE YOU! YOU ARE THE BIGGEST PEICE OF SHIT IVE EVER MET AND BEST BELIEVE I HAVE MET MANY PIEC S OF SHIT IN MY LIFE!! WTF WAS I THINKING GETTING WITH YOU AND HAVING A BABY WITH YOU? I HOPE YOUR CHILD HATES YOUR GUTS AND MAKE YOU HURT LATER IN LIFE WHEN YOU REALIZE WHAT A PIECE OF SHIT YOU TRULY FUCKING ARE AND TELL YOU HOW MUCH OF ONE YOU ARE! FUCK YOU!
>>
>>16979746
What do you want to say?
>>
>>16979803
stop shit posting
>>
Why do I mean so little to you?
>>
>>16979786
Lel what a deal
>>
What did I do to be treated this way? I thought I was always so kind and considerate.
>>
Do you like me or not jfc I hate this being coy shit. Just fucking say it.
>>
I dont understand the point of life. We're born into a world to go to school for 23 years then work for the rest of your life then you're too old to do anything. What really is there to live for? I don't have a girlfriend or any close friends really and its truly depressing and scary. Do I kill myself? I'm at a dead end
>>
i just met you and i guess you're really cute and i want to get to know you

i hope you feel the same way about me i guess, hard to tell though.
>>
I don't fucking understand you.

Fuck dude. You're ridiculous.
>>
>>16979791
Get set. Go. Onwards to your new beginning.
>>
>>16978600
Me too, best friend moved to California. Where do you live? I'm bored wanna hangout?
>>
>>16979843
Going to school didn't used to be so bad when you were a kid, was it? For me life started to go to shit ten years ago (age 14). Things get really difficult for people in their late teens and early 20s. If you try to marginally pull your life together by your late 20s, I hear it gets better. For most people they say that, anyway.

Spoiler alert: About to turn 25, and shit is not better. I have no solid advice for you. I'm sorry.
>>
I have two girls i consider to be my protegés, and maybe one more i'm linda close to. Not to mention that my best friend is also a female.

Do you guys(or girls) think that it may be because i've yet to had a gf, and so i'm just giving my full attention to anyone i like, without wanting to romance them? Or what?

It's what i've been thinking about anyway, and i need to have someone tell me something about it.
>>
File: 1457240733447.jpg (85 KB, 641x626) Image search: [Google]
1457240733447.jpg
85 KB, 641x626
>>16979867
Thank you.
>>
File: 1454784968459.jpg (12 KB, 280x200) Image search: [Google]
1454784968459.jpg
12 KB, 280x200
I don't trust anyone.
>>
I wish I had a way to tell my friends my problems. I'm afraid to tell them about my panic attacks because most times I've told people my emotional and mental problems, I've gotten:
1) Stop thinking about it and it'll go away
2) You're such a depressed person, no wonder women don't stay with you
3) Those thoughts are just the devil, just go to church and it'll go away
4) Nobody wants to hear about your problems

I've met people who say they'll listen if I need to talk, but I'm afraid to because I know it'll be a bother. I just sometimes need someone to talk me down from when I have a panic attack (which has become more frequent and without warning) but I don't want people to know all about my mind because it's a darker place than I'll ever let anyone know. I just feel it's better that everyone thinks that I'm this social and joking guy who thinks he's hot shit and I'm afraid to break that illusion.
>>
Today is gonna be the day that they're gonna throw it back to you. By now you should've somehow realized what you gotta do. I don't believe that anybody feels the way I do about you now. Back beat, the word is on the street that the fire in your heart is out. I'm sure you've heard it all before but you never really had a doubt. I don't believe that anybody feels the way I do about you now. And all the roads we have to walk are winding. And all the lights that lead us there are blinding. There are many things that I would like to say to you but I don't know how. Because maybe you're gonna be the one that saves me. And after all you're my wonderwall.
>>
File: 1456896784862.jpg (11 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1456896784862.jpg
11 KB, 225x225
i need my doggo
>>
>>16979914
>most times I've told people my emotional and mental problems, I've gotten:
>1) Stop thinking about it and it'll go away
>2) You're such a depressed person, no wonder women don't stay with you
>3) Those thoughts are just the devil, just go to church and it'll go away
>4) Nobody wants to hear about your problems
Anon, sounds like you need some better friends.

>but I'm afraid to because I know it'll be a bother
Why do you think people frequent this board, many of us like to listen to your problems and see if we can help.
>I don't want people to know all about my mind because it's a darker place than I'll ever let anyone know
Feel free to post it, can't be darker than the shit we see here on a daily basis.
>>
IIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGTOOOOOOOOOOOOKIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLMYYYYYSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK
NO NO NO NO NON ONON ON ON O NO NONOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUHGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
Faraz you are a piece of shit and I would never date you.
>>
I get into a depressed mood and feel useless whenever I see a news article or social media post about/from friends, acquaintances or people who have been to the same school as me etc doing well in life. Some guy on facebook whom I don't know, but have a mutual friend with, just got an internship at CERN. A few weeks ago I saw a news article about a girl I went to high school with receiving a scholarship to Cambridge University.
>>
>>16979719
tell him or he wont change
>>
WHY DONT YOU TEXT ME YOUVE TEXTED ME EVERYDAY AND IVE READ HOW MUCH YOU HATE UR LIFE SO WHY HAVENT YOU TEXTEX ME IN 2 DAYS U TEXT ME LITERALLY EVERY DAY TILL 5am
>>
>>16980033
...Why? They're friends, should be a good thing that they're doing well in life.
>>
My little brother keeps trying to extort money out of my mother by guilt tripping her because of family issues and he just threatened me and the other person living with because I wouldn't let him take our mothers money.
Next time he comes around I'm going to have to call the police to arrest him and that really fucking sucks.
>>
>>16980145
I could easily kick the living shit out of him but he's family and I really don't want to.
>>
>>16980012
Is this code?
>>
>>16979916
That's beautiful.
>>
>>16980159
Code for "Somebody end my miserable excuse for an existence before I do it myself."
>>
>>16979916
>>16980168
This is cracking me up.
>>
>>16978540
i'm more about companionship than casual sex and i wouldn't just "fuck" anyone
i suppose if you're a nice enough person and clicked with me i might go on a picnic with you and maybe hold hands!
>>
I promised to hang myself if I didn't improve my life by the time I finished university
>>
>>16978343
moved back in w/ parents after 6 or 7 yrs cuz i pussed out living on my own

lately ive been constantly bored, depressed, alone, and afraid

all i do is sleep surf stupid shit and smoke cigarettes.

i cant boner anymore

im 25

sads
>>
My fiance is my best friend. It's true I don't get all romantic about him. I love him. I love him like a brother, like a comrade, someone I'd risk my life for. It's so much MORE than just romantic love. It's amazing. I think the non-romantic nature of our relationship will be an asset in the future. We're a super team and it's the best thing ever. Wouldn't trade it for all the rose petal strewn beach-walks in the world.The sex is great and we can be brutally honest with each other.

I just realized how happy I am.
>>
>>16980375
awesome :] hope for this 1 day
>>
>>16980378

I hope you get it anon! It's the best!
>>
Although you are a pain in my ass and seeing you out is always painful to me, I saw you smile for the first time that I can remember. It made you look sort of human.
>>
So I wanted to fuck the fuckbuddy I'm not supposed to be fucking tonight and I felt so terrible about it I picked a fight with him and was so horrible now he hates me.

GOOD. Why doesn't he understand that I want someone to abuse me? To choke me and hurt me because I deserve it. I want someone to fuck me hard and then slap my face if I cry.
>>
I miss holding you, your head resting on my chest, the way your hair smelled, and the look on your face when I ran my fingers through it.

If only I could have you for my birthday...
>>
The two of them are pretty happy together now. My mistake was the best for him, it just wasn't the best for me. I still loathe it, but at least, in the end, he's happier for it. Just working out what I plan to do next month, at the very least I don't plan to make it possible to inconvenience them so I'm trying to work out the best way I plan to completely stay out of their way.

Can't have a time machine, only way forward is our separate ways unless I want to be relegated to the position of only a friend in the future. I don't particularly want that, so I've gotta pick my own road and stick to it. I really loathe myself and the fact I can't even blame anything other than myself for this situation. At least if I could blame circumstance or coincidence, it'd help a little, but I can't and never can.
>>
>>16979813
That I love her and would do basically anything for her
>>
I want to mean things to someone so they won't ever love anyone else ever again and spend the rest of their days only thinking about me.
>>
I miss you Kristen, more than fucking anything..I wish you were still with me but...you left and like last time are probably with other guys...but I still haven't slept with anyone else...my drinking and suicide attempts have increased to a degree that you wouldn't believe though....I love you...and I always will..but I don't know if I'll be around in this world if you ever come back....I wish I knew who he is so I could beat the fuck out of him......but if you want him so bad he can have you..you and him can laugh at this..but I was a fool in love cause I cared about your happiness...just know he'll never love you the way I did, I saw our future when I closed my fucking eyelids..way to go, you showed me love isn't special, so for that reason I'll never forget you....
>>
File: image.jpg (143 KB, 645x388) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
143 KB, 645x388
>>16980642
Forgot to connect this with it....
>>
>>16978343
trying to climb the ladder in teambased games like LoL or CS:GO are not worth the time/Trouble

fck those games. i got baited enough by them
>>
I have little to no memory of anything outside the last 3 years.
>>
I'm not happy. I just want to give up now.
>>
I've always hated Muslims
>>
I want to ask for help, but I'm to afraid of being a bother that I can't. I can't even make a thread here.
>>
I'm sick, my baby is sick. He won't sleep, so I've spent most of the past few days keeping him entertained and trying to tire him out enough to nap. My professor gave me three homework assignments the same day, one of which is huge, and an exam today on material I don't understand and was only just recently taught. All I want is to take some nyquil and have a good sleep, but there's no rest.
>>
Hey I heard you thought I was crying at the bon fire? I was crying because I had smoke in my eyes. It wasn't over anything emotional I forgot my glasses my eyes are sensitive. Its going to be hard to convince you other wise
>>
I really want to see you.
>>
I'm ashamed of how weak I am both emotionally and physically.
>>
>to david
I should be over your death, but recently I keep thinking how it must've felt and I really should let you go at this point. I feel like I'm keeping the worst part of your memory alive by obsessing over it. Maybe it's because my son, your nephew looks alot like you. Maybe it's because it's so close to the month you died. Or I just kept all this shit inside me.

I'm sorry I left you. I couldn't swim and I didn't know any better, but I could have stayed and told mom you were drowning. Instead I went inside to take a bath because I was cold.

>to mom
I'm sorry for blaming you all these years. You have a mental illness no one knew about and neglected your son. You almost caused the death of your other son. I will never let you watch my children. Stop asking. After everything you still won't see a doctor.
>>
I have no friends. I stay at home to watch my kids and can never get out because my husband works nights, sleeps during the day and I have major anxiety driving by myself. Why can't I be normal!?

I feel like I'm going crazy and I see no solution ATM. I'm good at seeing the positives. Not recently. The only thing positive is when my kids are happy. But is that the only thing keeping me from going insane? Is that all I need?

The only person I can talk to doesn't seem to remember half the shit I say, even though he seems to care at the time. Doesn't seem concerned that my depression is getting worse. We're supposed to be a pair. I'm starting to doubt him. Who forgets major things in your spouse's lives that ticks them off or troubles them?
>>
I'm really sorry our living situation has become like this, just a few more months and we can move.
We'll have more sex, more fun, less fights and peace of mind.
Just hold on a little longer.
>>
A week ago I almost killed myself because of how completely done with life I felt, and because I'd cut ties with someone I deeply care about.
Well it's been a week and I feel like I'm letting them go pretty quickly. I'm just moving on, Im sick of them and what they put me through and I know they'll come crawling back because I was their only friend, but I won't let them in. Life is still miserable but that's because I'm a bleak guy who spends his free time sleeping and listening to music. I can't wait to release my single. It's gonna take many more weeks of work but it'll blow you away.
>>
I wish I weren't as crazy and as useless as I am. Every morning, when I wake up, my first thoughts are negative. My body hurts. I do not long for the day, and my happiest hours are spent playing video games or shitposting. More shitposting than video games.

But, plainly put, I don't enjoy bettering myself. It gives me no fire. Especially not with the knowledge that I have already failed. It's already too late. I'm damn near thirty, my resumé is practically non-existent, I'm depressed all the time, I'm shit at everything I do, I have no love life. I have nothing. My friends are buying homes and having kids, while I'm failing at the nth piece of useless education I'm receiving.

I just want a normal fucking life. Why is that something you have to fucking fight for? Because I was born with a defective mind, now I get to feel like a piece of shit for all my life? I get to exist, but not to live? I try to be a functional human being, but I get shit?

I wish I'd listened to myself when I was 18. But no, I had to do "the smart thing" and listen to the useless advice of babyboomers who think we're still living in the postwar boom. And now I'm officially a loser.

And yet I don't kill myself. Because I think there's a chance, or because playing video games with friends is JUST enough to keep me going, or not to hurt my parents, or just because I'm too much of a pussy, and death scares me more than anything else.

But I'm the problem. It's me. It's me who can't work on anything, who is shaken into depression by the tiniest thing, who hates his shitty life but takes no steps to improve it because he is afraid. I always thought it was the world, but no. It's me. I'm stagnant and unwilling to change. I'm a loser. I'm good at faking it, but deep down in me there's a fat neckbeard who's constantly fighting to let go of any expectations, live in the now, and become a hikki addicted to disgusting porn.

I wish there was some ideal I could throw myself at. Something larger than me.
>>
>>16978343
I love you all and want you all to find Christ.
>>
>>16980927
Desperately need friends and getting out, anon. Make one small change a week or month.

>take kids to nearby park so you are out in the air and seeing people. You don't even have to talk to people. But just changing your routine one day a week can majorly change your mindset.
>look for short conversations while doing regular things--chat about hot sauce at the market, ask checkout person how their day has gone.
>libraries are great for kid friendly events and clubs. Even if you just sit in for a group--it makes a difference as you her people and enjoy their voices.
>>
>>16978343
I just started watching the series "GIRLS" and got a incredibly warm feeling from the main characters friendship and the dynamics of it. Being a truly lonely person, with no trusted friends just acquaintances, spending most of my time on my own and sharing none of my life experiences with another human being, watching the written relationship makes me sad and hopeless. I know I'll be foreveralone until I die. Reality is harsh sometimes.
>>
I love you D. I just want to know the truth about us. If it's over, please let me know. I know I already tried to move on and it didn't work, so please, just let me know so it's clearer where we are. I love you. I don't want to separate. I don't want anyone else, I see my future with you. I wish only to spend the rest of our lives together after all we've seen. Seeing you makes me feel alive, it's a rush, I can't stop smiling, even though I sometimes forget everything I wanted to say to you. I love the way you hold me so close I literally have to catch my breath as you let me go. You're truly living in my heart and soul, and I'm yours, if you feel it. I feel you. So much. Completely and absolutely. It's fragile, and delicate, like a treasure I never want to break. I'll be so careful with your heart, always
>>
Shitting is one of my most favorite things in the world.
>>
>>16981175
No one gives a shit
>>
I suppose he doesn't care

I don't know
>>
>>16981193
That's why it was written here. Have a nice day.
>>
I love you but the sex is too good with him. I'll never break up with you but I'm not going to stop fucking him either. I wish you'd accept polygamy or...get better at sex...or...Stop fapping so you can be better at it. I fake a lot of orgasms with you. Your soft dick is a turn off. I love you I'm sorry but I need hard horny dick.
>>
>>16981201
Maybe you should ask him.
>>
>>16980040
Maybe it was time to end the life?
>>
Hey, R
>>
File: 1310544999524.jpg (94 KB, 500x407) Image search: [Google]
1310544999524.jpg
94 KB, 500x407
I'm almost thirty years old. single. been with some girls, but never had a girlfriend. psychologist (a couple of masters). jobless and with expectations on gettin one (I'm spanish).
turning 30 without nothing makes me feel I have fucked up my entire life. I don't know how much worser it will get.
>>
I miss being held.

But I don't even just miss the act itself. I miss it with him.
Anyone else could hold me, but it would never be the same. I miss him holding me the way he did so long ago.

I miss his strong arms wrapped around me.
I miss feeling safe and secure. I miss when we'd be curled up in bed or on the lounge, and he'd give me back tickles.
I miss him playing with my hair while we cuddled.
I miss the gentle kisses on my forehead, on my lips, on the tip of my nose, on my collarbone, wherever he could reach.
I miss the warmth radiating from him.
I miss being half asleep at 3am and feeling him pull me closer towards him until there's no space left between us.
I miss waking up in the morning being entangled in each other, our legs, our arms, our fingers intertwined from one of us reaching for the other's hand at some point during our sleep.

But, more than all of that, I miss him holding me because he wanted to show me he loved me.
I miss him holding me because he genuinely wanted to, and because he loved it too.
I miss him holding me because he wanted me to feel his love emanating from him.
I miss him holding me, not because I enjoyed it and felt safe and loved, but because he wanted me to literally know that he cared for me and loved me.

God forbid if he ever reads this, and then ever has a chance to hold me again purely because he wants to and wants me to know he loves me; I don't even know if I'd be able to believe he was doing it to tell me and show me that, because I'll just think he's doing it because I enjoy it, not because he really does want to show me that he loves me.

I want him to wrap himself around me and tell me he loves me, I want him to mean it.
I want him to tell me everything is okay and that everything will be okay.
I want him to hold me and tell me he isn't going anywhere, but I want him to mean it this time.

Being in his arms feels like being in a place I've been searching for my whole life; being in his arms feels like home.
>>
I don't think we're going to make it through this.
>>
I just want to squat down and bathe a guy's face in the acrid musk of my ketotic urine.
>>
Punky Meadows? Pouting for you?

You bet, sailor.
>>
>>16978343
Some dumb cunt crashed into me while she was on her cell phone ruining my car and weeks of my life and I am pregnant and now trapped at a friends apartment without a vehicle, healthy groceries, or access to exercise.
And this black cunt got off scott free and all the black bystanders were cheering her for injuring a pregnant white woman and her 7mo old baby and cursing at us.

Disgusting
>>
>>16981289
Also I would like to find her and go smash her face in or at least have someone vandalize her house. But in the jungle they are just waiting to fry white people.

Why do these disgusting people have to live like such depraved animals?
>>
>>16981244
Oh fuck off..
>>
Have you ever said something along the lines of "don't talk to me ever again" because you were mad at your significant other but you didn't actually mean it?

Me and my gf split up a few days ago but I messaged her recently to see how she was doing. Nothing serious, just a "hey, what's up?".

She exploded with anger saying I had made too many mistakes, I talk shit and that her life is so much better without me. I didn't even get to respond before she blocked me on everything. Kinda confused since this seems so out of character of her - we were together for like 3 years too, so I thought I knew her well.

My mum tried talking to her too and she threatened to report my whole family for harassment. I just wanted to talk. I didn't think she'd hate me this much.
>>
>>16981289
Wow I'm sorry that happened to you but not all black people are like that but I can see why you're mad I would be to, I'm always getting hit by Armenian people it's happened to me twice where they just speed away after stopping by like if there were going to give me info
>>
>>16981299
>>16981289

A+ for effort

>>16981335
Hint:It's bait.
>>
>>16981335
Not her, but you know what pisses me off about shit like this? People like you immediately rallying to the defense of "all black people". Because fuck you, if the entire crowd is cheering because someone with a different skin colour got injured, they're racist. And that's a fucking problem, and you're part of that problem by basically ignoring that part, and rallying to their defense.

It bothers me. Because black people are constantly going white people this, white people that. But when the reverse happens, there's always someone ready to defend them. There's always someone shouting racism.

Black culture is self-segregating and self-pitying. Things will not get better for black people unless they realize that, and stop blaming whitey for everything.
>>
File: i love you despite.jpg (54 KB, 636x828) Image search: [Google]
i love you despite.jpg
54 KB, 636x828
I feel like I am falling for a classmate.

We met a year and a half ago, when we started the same career. And as soon as we started to know each other, I had the nagging feeling that we would make a great couple. But we both had someone, so there was no point in trying. The feelings weren't that intense.

Maybe it is because of my gf dumping me, but recently I have felt that same feeling stronger along with some sadness because it seems that I will never have the slightest chance of simply getting her on a date to see if there could be something between us. She has a boyfriend still, and is mad in love. Even if they broke up, I don't know how I would handle asking her out when she has seen me as a friend for so damn long.

Not the worst problem in the world, but what I am feeling right now. Thanks for listening.
>>
>>16981360
Lol let me say this, not all black people are like that, I agree the stupid ones play that "race card" on you . But if I was there and I saw what was happening to that lady I would have helped her. I've lived in the ghetto before I've met stupid black people who blame all their shitty life to the white ppl which is stupid because if they weren't out there selling drugs and maybe getting an education it would be different. But I've met nice smart black people who don't blame whites for messing up their life and are getting an education. I'm not standing up for all black people just like I don't think all white people are innocent either. But not everyone's bad. Personally though hahaha I still drive by in the ghetto and when I see black people I lock my car. But it's because I'm kind of traumatized by the bad ones I've met. But One my best friends is black she's cool even though she's starting to do that black lives matter thing. I think their slogan should be "black lives matter too"
>>
Everything feels better when you are around, I get so happy when my phone goes of because you're the only person who texts me, why can't I tell you how I feel? Why do you look at me like I'm a child? You are only a year older than me.
>>
>>16981360
>>16981393
>Bait is my main source of protein
>and dick sucking
>>
>>16981266
Stop.

You post the exact same text every thread.

He isn't here.
>>
>>16981244
Hey, what's the problem, R?
>>
>>16981304
Hey, what's up R?
>>
There's a little place
Where we meet
And together again
Above the river
Near the bridge
Under the arches
Of every tree
Of every thing we see
In fast paced times
A blur of colour
I know the way
I've seen it
>>
I'm done. I'm hanging up my spurs. I'm so tired of playing with this bow and arrow for I've been a temptress too long.

Really. This must be done. I am WAY too old for this shit. I had my chance and I did my best and now it's over and I want to be like I used to be. I want to be good. I just want to be good and feel good again.
>>
>>16981266
So there no win here?
If held its a lie.
If not held the world is over.
>>
I feel so hurt that you felt nothing but pain when thinking and communicating with me for the past six months but you didn't tell me. I wish you had been emotionally honest with me, because I had beautiful moments with you on the phone that I now feel are tinged with something...I remember asking if you felt lonely and you saying that it was worth it, and you never felt as bad about things or as disconnected as I did sometimes, why did you lie to me? These past six months were the best relationship I've ever had because I got to be myself and not overly dependent, and they were the worst you'd ever had. If I still lived back home I'd be miserable and resentful and if we were still dating you'd be miserable and resentful. I don't look back at the first year of our relationship as fondly as you do. But you taught me how to be in a healthy relationship, which I didn't think I could do before I met you. This is invaluable. I love you and I'm sorry we flipped, but we'll both be stronger for it.
>>
>>16981244
T?
>>
>>16981461
I actually hadn't posted it in the last couple, and it's not the same. Though someone else posted the original in one of these threads, after I'd only posted it once. Not sure why you felt the need to tell me to stop when I see plenty of other people continuously reposting their writing in these threads too.
And he'll see it sooner or later.
>>
R, do you think of me that way? As more? I didn't expect to be here
>>
>>16978343
i'm an insecure anxious paranoid but i have to act cool and strong in front of her because i love her and she doesn't want a weak man.
>>
>>16981395
dude dont stress too much about age.
i'm 18 and my girlfriend is 25.
>>
>>16981244
I don't know anyone with Rs in their name.
Sorry.
>>
I attempted to kill myself almost 9 months ago and still wish I followed through with it even though I'm getting my life back on track.

I also get depressed over things I should be ashamed about like having a perfect wife but wishing I had someone more attractive. It makes me feel like a terrible person.
>>
>>16981270
Why not?
>>
>>16981675
We're here.
This is the last stop.
>>
>>16981682
Get off the bus?
>>
Every girl i want is married or with an asshole

#twentysomethingproblems
>>
>>16981555
If so, just talk to him outside of here...

If you continue, whoever is fucking with your posts will fuck you over, hard.
>>
Some girl is giving me shit for bailing on her instead of hanging out and I really just want her to take her autism and fuck off at this point because I'm not putting up with her shitty spelling, her boring personality, and her general unattractiveness.

I thought she had forgotten because she hadn't mentioned it in over a week so I made other plans and now she's making out as if this was a fucking date or something and acting "alpha" even though I shut her down after she sent me one of those shitty mum memes that float around Facebook.

Now instead of replying to my texts, she's ignoring me or making me wait even though I've had to actually tell her that she's just a friend because she's acting as if I'm missing out on some tight ass when she's 17, fat, and punching above her weight with me.

I wanted a psycho but not some autistic pleb who can barely string a sentence together. Literally everything she's doing is pissing me off even more.
>>
>>16978343
I don't have the fortitude of will to not go on 4chan when I have a million other things to do and it makes me hate myself
>>
Vindictive R here.

I am the reason that cunt you replaced me with has yet to find a place. I am also the reason you will not find a place. That will not change as long as I live, and I quit smoking for just this reason.

I hope it was worth it.
>>
>>16981558
..What do you mean? Initials?
>>
To you, L,

I loved you and I still do. We were together for years. But all the time I cheated with you. I had delusions of grandeur. I thought being the top dog, having everything I ever wanted. But you were there by my side still. I never told you anything about it even though you never lied to me. I were honest about everything else but with you I was happiest man alive. After every single time I had sex with another woman I felt ashamed but I did it again.

But I did love you. Never did I love anyone else. You were my sweetest, the best humanity had to offer. And you were always the better of us. Always. The one who didn't give in to anger. You forgave all the my dumb actions every time. I made you cry more times than a boyfriend should but I never kept my promises. God, if you'd only know everything I did.

But you never stopped loving me. Not even after we said the final words to one another. Painful thing is what you said: you'll always love me but you can never be with me. Too far away now. And that hurts me. I hope that one day you can give up on that love you have towards me but you won't. You won't allow it to yourself. Not now, not never.

I don't ask for your forgiveness nor do I ask you to believe that I'm changed man. We should have been friends and lovers until death but life come. We can't, and I lost not just my girlfriend but my best friend.

I hope you know that wherever you are today, I'm always here for you and I'll love you until death and beyond. I'm sorry for what I did.
>>
Nothing ever happens
Except us
We happen
Souls alive
Like none else
They see
If we hide
We're not free
>>
We have a really great relationship with everything except sex. We used to have so much fun with toys and positions and now you're hard to get to fuck me once a week. I can't tell if I've become ugly to you or what's going on.. are you cheating on me? I'm still fucking tight and slim so why won't you give me it. Seriously, I have so much stress and I need your relief, masturbation doesn't do it for me. Fucking fuck me you bastard.
>>
I will try to love you. It's all you deserve.
>>
>>16981979
Just tell him this. What are you doing here.
>>
>>16978352
What illness?
>>
I'm only 22 and I've already ruined my life. Suicide is inevitable and pretty imminent.
>>
>>16982010
what happened anon?
>>
>>16982010
I felt like this at 26 and probably 22 too
It can get better!
I'm 35
>>
>>16982010
don't do it anon, there must be someone who loves you, seek their help and try to get up
>>
I still think about you.
This is getting ridiculous.
>>
>>16980028
Paki or Indian??
>>
>>16978343
Mom, dad I don't want to go to Uni. I want to join the FFL. Maybe I will go back to studying afterwards.
>>
>>16980762
Muslims aren't very fan of you too neet
>>
>>16978491
You should talk to him about doing some life improving activities together, like going to the gym or hiking or something.
>>
>>16978343
I want to live at my parents expense
I want to spend all day smoking pot and playing vidya
I dont want to go to college
I dont see myself being happy and Im considering suicide
>>
I kissed my best friends girlfriend and I want her...and she wants me

I feel like shit
>>
File: image.jpg (429 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
429 KB, 1920x1080
>>16982010
Tell us about what happened anon, don't kill yourself
>>
It's been over a year now and it's getting fucking ridiculous. i don't know why you're still interested in me, i can't take the first step because i am a fucking autist and i don't know how to talk to women.
>>
>>16982132
Yeah you feel that way because your parents are probably 50ish year old overprotective douchebags who would rather see you waste away in your room than be out till 4 am. What you need to do is cut the umbilical cord and get out of there asap.
>>
>>16982144
Is this the first step? Don't knock autism, super brains. Be kinder to yourself
>>
>>16982154
Ahem!
>>
>>16978343
My life is spiraling out of control, i spend about 200$ on booze a week, i have cheated around 5 times now in the last year, and i just dont care. I just want to be left alone for once.
>>
>>16982154
not really
they aer totally the opposite
I moved to go to college

I just cant get motivated by anything, and I
have ADD
I also have depression and I feel identified by a lot of the schizoid personality disorder symptoms but that could just be my depression

that means college is hard for me and I also dont see any way it could make me happy

my parents are really worried about me
>>
He said he fell in love with me
I think he didn't think I felt the same
He made me fall in love with him
I loved him all along
He has my number
He didn't call
And now
Where from we are going?
>>
R

vocaroo yourself calling me Onii-chan
time to put of or shut up.

S
>>
>>16982004
BPD lmao
>>
I'm hungry
>>
>>16982144
describe yourself
>>
>>16981603
I don't think age matters but she always seems surprised when I remind her of my age. I'm positive its not an immaturity thing either.
>>
how hard is it to keep track of your finances? why are you always short on rent? why do I have to constantly motivate you and remind you to take care of yourself and it barely goes anywhere? ITS EXHAUSTING!!!
>>
>>16980784
What is it anon?
>>
I've had such a crappy week that I'm skipping class tomorrow, getting drunk tonight, and marathoning "To Catch a Predator."

What is happening.
>>
>>16982950
Can I come over, I'll bring popcorn and vodka and those really bad colouring books you buy at convenience stores.
>>
>>16981094
Well where did you hide him? Can we get a clue at least?
>>
I'm a dude and got diagnosed with bipolar. I don't really care though. Should I?
>>
i've officially fallen out of love with what was my passion in life.
what now?
>>
apparently professors think it's okay to discriminate against me in my papers because I advocate conservative positions

fuck yes I think scalia was a good judge. fuck no I don't agree with gay marriage and all the other bullshit court decisions.

But that doesn't mean I'm not writing solid, well researched papers.
>>
I'm turning 26 soon.
I only find BBWs attractive.
I'm jobless and unemployment is sky high.
>>
>>16982298

how the fuck do people with habits like that pay for it?

jesus fuck I just want a few bucks here and there to get some take out every now and then.
>>
File: 1432481350026.png (108 KB, 255x257) Image search: [Google]
1432481350026.png
108 KB, 255x257
I bought plane tickets on an impulse to go abroad alone and I'm absolutely terrified

today I went to have my car checked out and I couldn't even not stutter to the lady behind the counter

how the fuck am I supposed to manage the logistics? I've never flown before, don't know anything about how to pack or weigh items, go through security

then I have a very long layover that I'll probably have to rent a hostel for but there's no way I'll be able to figure out how to get to a hostel and then rent one

I don't want to go but it is too late now
what do I do? it's in a few months from now but it is actually keeping me up at night
>>
Why would you do that? I know it was just to insult me yet again, do you understand that I couldn't feel worse about myself? Why can you hang out with that ass-ugly chick with the horse mane shave? I saw her up close and she ugly and a bitch. She didn't look at me or talk to me just like you don't. How could you tell her to do that to me? She's probably Fucking you and I won't ever again so why would she hate me? Even your dog ignored me.
>>
>Getting my brain shocked tomorrow.
>Have 1,000 more words to write about that guy who wants to be eaten by a monster version of himself.
>Still need to conceptualize my Amazon Kindle Store debut, and write it; it'll be 8,000 words when I'm finished, and I'll release one a week.

Other than all of that stuff that's going on, my only depression symptoms left are anhedonia and hypersomnia, which is great! My anxiety is gone, my sadness is gone, my thoughts of suicide and death are gone... it's really wonderful. Though it is funny that as soon as I get more motivated I start writing erotica for cash.
>>
I just found out my uncle regularly tries to commit suicide but backs out at the last minute due to guilt. I have no fucking clue how to help him. I dont want the responsibility of helping him.
>>
>>16983060
I binge on the weekend, and work rest of the time.
>>
>>16983114
Tell him to see a mental health professional.

How to find a mental health provider: http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/mental-illness/in-depth/mental-health-providers/art-20045530
How to find a therapist: http://www.webmd.com/anxiety-panic/guide/how-to-find-therapist
Dealing with suicidal thoughts: http://www.helpguide.org/articles/suicide-prevention/suicide-help-dealing-with-your-suicidal-thoughts-and-feelings.htm
A list of suicide hotlines, organized by country: http://www.suicide.org/international-suicide-hotlines.html
Depression symptoms: http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/depression/basics/definition/con-20032977
>>
>>16983056
Im 20, a BBW and im also jobless. I live with my parents. We should hang out and lie about applying for jobs together.
>>
>>16983125
Thank you so much,
>>
Please just change. I can't take this anymore.
>>
>>16978343
Ei want to kill myself everyday because I see myself as a shit person
>>
>>16983164
See >>16983125
>>
You are such a bitch for treating me the way you did. You cheated on me then when i took you back every time I mentioned it you made me feel like an asshole. Your friends are worse than you because they encouraged you.

You emotionally abused me and it took me leaving you to realize it. I want you to hurt in so many ways even though I know that it's wrong to feel that way.

You're a cunt and you never deserved me. I don't know why I even bothered in the first place.
>>
I'm just going to go ahead and be happy about this situation
>>
>>16983180
I can relate to this a lot. But I'm not at your point in anger, dog.

I'm just gonna keep letting her hurt me, because maybe some sick part of me wants her to keep hurting me.
>>
>>16983217
the way out is to stop communicating and become indifferent. It's really to stop caring. Just start convincing yourself everyday that her problems are stupid and then one day you'll find that you just don't care anymore. It's sad and a process but it's the easiest way out.
>>
I don't think I'll ever be able to work through my issues with sex. And I resent you for it.
>>
BOYS ARE SO FUCKING STUPID, FUCK

YOU GUYS ARE A BUNCH OF IDIOTS

LITTLE BOYS ARE LITERALLY MORE RATIONAL THAN GROWN MEN, I BET EUNUCHS ARE GREAT HUMANS
>>
The only reason why I didn't ask you out is I thought that nob Dane liked you. Regret it a lot. Now you're happy with your new boyfriend and we barely talk. I miss science class so much where I was always next to you and it was awesome. Now you've gotten into smoking and shit. I was good with the weed since your anxiety but now the smoking. I feel if I did ask you out things would of been diffrent with you.
>>
>>16983220
I don't know what she'll do if I stop communicating. I'm honestly afraid she might stalk me if I blocked all of her contacts.
>>
>>16983247
I think I was in a very similar situation. You have to block her and all of her friends. You have to keep trying to break up with her. It took me telling her four times before it finally worked. It also took a lot of emotional preparation and support. Make sure you have a means to stay busy after you do it too. My ex threatened suicide the first time i got back with her. The last time she did that I just notified all of her friends then blocked her on everything.
>>
>>16983051
You are doing it all wrong. I'm super conservative, but I pretended to be liberal for all of my college courses. The professors are obviously biased. You will not pass with conservative ideology....I took a gender law course and pretended to be a lesbian. There is zero chance a conservative Catholic would have passed that class.
>>
Why tf do I find you attractive, it's not suppose to be this way I'm not suppose to like you like this, there is so many other girls out there but why you? still wish I could tell you, even though it would fuck everything up.
>>
i feel like shit because whenever my boyfriend says he's like, going to a party or something without me (1. he isn't even here 2. he's 24 i'm 19) i get kind of sad and it hurts me? but i know that's fucking stupid because he needs to live his own life and i can't fucking be everywhere with him all the time. it's just frustrating to feel emotions that you don't fucking agree with sometimes. i don't act out on him or anything. and he isn't doing anything wrong. i have absolutely no suspicions of him ever cheating on me or anything like that. he never gets too drunk or does anything that would put him in danger. so there's really no reason for my feeling this way, but i do, and it's stupid, and it sucks
>>
I'm in counseling right now, specifically group therapy offered through my university.

I really wanna fuck this girl in my group.

I know nothing can ever come of this because she is graduating at the end of the semester and the counselors frown on this kind of thing but damn she is hot.
>>
You're not my girlfriend. We're both awful people. You're so mean to him, I know you're probably lying when you tell me that he deserves this. We were just supposed to have fun. I'm not even that good at sex. Why do you keep coming back to me? I mean, yeah I caught feelings for you but it's not supposed to be mutual.
>>
>>16983275
It's ok to fuck after the group is done. I'm in a group too but it's all guys so i don't have to worry.
>>
>>16983278
Stop, you're ruining his life.
>>
>>16983279
What I mean is
1. We never really interact outside of group much.

2. She is graduating, I'm still here for at least a year, and she is going to grad school out of state (school is in Missouri, she mentioned the closest one she got accepted to was in Oklahoma).

3. She has a great personality and is really helpful and friendly but I don't think she'd ever see me as anything more as the goofy guy with anxiety issues in group. So that's a hurdle.

4. I plan on continuing in group, so if I end up with the same members and they somehow found out it would be so awkward I might as well kill myself.
>>
>>16983293
Isn't that the point of groups though. To overcome hurdles. Groups are supposed to be judgement free zones. The other things I can't really speak to but I know you're not supposed to hang out outside of a group until the group is over. There's nothing wrong with asking her if she wants to go out sometime now that the group is done.
>>
Lately, I feel like I can feel you when I hear music. Maybe this isn't new. Music of course heals the soul. I'm always looking for you. I've found you in the most random of places. Every now and again when I'm driving down the road you are sitting right next to me. For ever when I see the sun you are shining of the rays. I have always loved the fight between the sun and the moon; but I hate a fight. We will never know who wins. But where does this put us? I do love music. Is there any song that sums all this up?
>>
>>16983307
Technically it's not done until finals week. Which granted is only four weeks from now for me but still.
>>
>>16983308
Are You A Hypnotist? by the Flaming Lips comes to mind
>>
>>16983321
Well, that gave me something to think about. I'm not positive I see the connection. I do like the music though, a nice 70's reference. Of course, I wonder....do I recognize your face? Who is the stranger now?
>>
MAX DON'T HAVE SEX WITH YOUR EX

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=387PiIvJT4s
>>
>>16983308
Postal Service- Such Great Heights
"When you scan the radio, I hope this song will guide you home..."
>>
Everyone I know says that I'm a genius, but what's the point of being well read and good at mathematics when your social skills are crippled? I'm so lonely all the time.

I wish I was never born.
>>
>>16983132

I wish.
>>

MAX NO

MAX
>>
>>16978673
I don't know if this is weird but want to talk. I have no girlfriends I can speak to about my issues with my boyfriend. I think we relate a lot.
>>
I am abusive and stupid and I am going to remove myself from this situation right this instant.
>>
>>16983441
Negatively gossiping about your partner makes it more likely that the relationship will fail
>>
>>16983394
I haven't listened to the song yet, but I really like the lyrics: "'come down now' they'll say. But everything looks perfect from far away."
>>
>>16983450
How do you know that?
>>
>>16983394
>>16983308
Ok, I just listened to it, the music is hyper enough, but it just doesn't quite speak to me.
>>
>>16983463
It makes you focus more on the negative, frustrating aspects about them, and implies you don't respect them since you're badmouthing them to other people instead of working through the issues with them. I feel like whatever I read was on an extreme though, there's probably a way to reasonably vent your frustrations
>>
RUN MOTHAFUCKA RUN MOTHAFUCKA RUN

RUN MOTHAFUCKA RUN MOTHAFUCKA RUN
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.