[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how to get my libido back fsat sanicstyle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
>me and gf broke up 2 weeks ago
>my brain says I'm not confident enough to go after other girls
fuckubrain.wtf

>qt3.14 as fk girl I'm hanging with at school also broke up some weeks ago too. finds me qt also.
>can't realy act in the confident cool way as I can when I had a gf.
>want to kiss the potential very nice new gf by friday.
>we don't see eachother after that for ±2 weeks
>dis is my (only) fucking shot

how do I 'fake' the happiness I need to groom her in the right genuine way?
I don't agree with my brain being a blep about grils. I want to be chad FAST.
need help b4 tomorow morning! (in 8 hours)
>>
>>16978316
The girl in the picture is called Miyu. I think she also goes by something like Lauraraptor. I believe she's super into bodybuilding and whatnot now.
>>
>>16978316
Is it just me or is the bottom 8 inches of a girl's back where it starts to ramp up to her ass like the sexiest thing in the world.
>>
>>16978325
Or it could be Elleraptor. I can't remember, but I know her real name is Laura
>>
>>16978340
for me it's the moons between her butt and her back thighs, and then the hole from behind to her front. right under her vagina.
>>
>>16978316
Sleep for only three hours the night before so that you'll be tired as fuck. You won't give a damn about anything except sleeping and you'll be chill as fuck.
Other than that don't sweat it, you're two weeks out of a relationship. You can take as much time as you want.
>>16978340
You're right.
>>
>>16978365

Oooh ooh you know what's fun?
>her on her back, like laying on the side of the bed
>squeezes her knees together
>you slide your cock between her thighs in that spot right against her pussy
>if her thighs have just the right amount of chub they will wrap around it perfectly
>you both hold her legs tight together as you pump her like that, not inside her pussy but between those delicious thighs
>only works if she's silky smooth
>best if she rests her hand on the back of your head and looks up into your eyes and tells you to fuck her nice and deep in her cute little soft voice
>you cum all over her belly
>she unwraps her cock and wraps her legs around you

gooooooood tiiiiiiiimes
>>
File: image (1337).jpg (202 KB, 1500x917) Image search: [Google]
image (1337).jpg
202 KB, 1500x917
>>16978371
>you'll be chill as fuck.
not bad not bad
but I did that today and it diddn't do the magic
I need a mindset backdoorcheat.

and maybe I'll just secretly throw in a beer (that mostly gets alot loose in my (and also it gives me an endomorphine boost).
is that a good idea?^
>>
>>16978365
>>16978365
I realy like the idea of something being infront of her pussy, like what you see in the pic.
>soft material Pjammies,
>where you can slide in with your hand,
>but first over her boobs,
>then over her belly,
>tough so light it makes her hairs stand up,
>then slide in your hand gently
>but surtain
>in her panties
>forcefully thrust your finger in her pussy
>rip out the octopussymonster living in her wet dirty cave underneeth her unbornbaby still stuck in her moldy shank and squeeze out all of the ink and sperm of the beast that tries to go back in with all its force, ripping off her thighflesh with its suckers squeecking in pain for gthulu throwing part of the unborn [...] add salt and pepper to taste. serve with a dish of [...] praying to the gods for mercy [...] and win the fight
>and use the ink and a quill to write her a nice loveletter where in you ask her to marry you
>>
>>16978386
>>she unwraps her cock and wraps her legs around you
I wasn't ready for that plot twist
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.