[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/, I have a problem. My boyfriend and I want to have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: 2016-02-21_22.43.04-1.jpg (35 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-21_22.43.04-1.jpg
35 KB, 640x360
Hey /adv/, I have a problem.

My boyfriend and I want to have anal sex, both of us for the first time.

Problem:
>Me, age 20
>5'0, petite af, tight ass butthole
>Him, age 32
>5'10, at least 180 or more of pure muscle idk his weight but he is buff
>7in, black dick

Storytime:
>age17 >fucking high school boyfriend >he is banging me, pulls out and when going back in, accidentally rams my butthole.
>gives me an anal fissure
>butthole hasnt been same since?

Is anal sex still possible for me or am I screwed? Pic related
Can provide more details if needed.
>>
you're just attentionwhoring and you know it.
however, an anal fissure isn't the end of the world. let him fill your rektum with his cum
>>
im gonna need more pics to judge if you can really take it
>>
>>16978043
Im actually not attentionwhoring. This is a serious concern.
I just wanna know if lube will be enough to not make it worse.
>>
>>16978049
No
Not until you prove yourself wprthy of giving advice. Otherwise, fuck off
>>
>niggerloving attentionwhore on /adv/

I swear to god how do these retarded women find this site? Do you think this is the 18+ version of yahoo answers?
>>
>>16978081
>18+ version of yahoo answers

Pretty much?
>>
>>16978012

Make sure you lube properly and go slow. The anus is suppose to push things out.
>>
File: 798.png (306 KB, 593x540) Image search: [Google]
798.png
306 KB, 593x540
Didn't take long for /pol/ to arrive, did it?
>>
>>16978114
Is the fact I have a recurring anal fissure a concern?? Thats my main question. I dont want a ruined anus.
>>
>>16978012
Man, my mum has a 7" dick. You will be fine.

Anal is all about baby steps. The best way I can describe it is that it is not just a matter of some foreplay then smashing away at it like vaginal sex. Your anus muscle is hardwired to close when you are not going to the toilet, so it contracts kind of annoyingly for quite a while when you start trying (and I am not just talking about the first time). Once it gets used to the fact that you WANT it to be open, it will be smooth sailing, provided you take it easy and realise it isn't the greatest idea to have rough anal sex (at least in my opinion).
>>
>>16978129
Ok, thank you!!! Feeling better about it now. This pretty much answered it.

Thanks /adv/
/thread
>>
As awkward as it sounds, you should probably consult a doctor before anal sex if you have a fissure. You probably don't want to literally rip your asshole.
>>
>>16978158
This is exactly what I was talking about.... Should I see a doctor? Yes?
>>
>>16978161
Yes. It might get worse
>>
File: a real pain in the arse.jpg (52 KB, 593x383) Image search: [Google]
a real pain in the arse.jpg
52 KB, 593x383
Try expanding your butthole with the Anal Destroyer 3000. Thanks to it, I could enjoy anal sex after some months of feeling like giving anal birth to a burning antichrist.
>>
>>16978168
Any clue what the doc might say?

I know why I get them. My hole is really small so when I pass larger/hard bowel movements it will tear again, same place that my dumb ex poked. Ive been drinking more water lately to help combat this. BF wanted to try around end of next month.
>>
>>16978189
He might give you some kind of a cream or something like that.

Scar tissue isn't elastic so be careful
>>
>>16978199
Okay. Im going to research this and see if theres something I can buy otc.

Thanks Anon, i appreciate you taking me seriously.
>>
>20 year old with 32 year old boyfriend

So that's why all the girsl my age ignore me. They're getting buttfucked by middle aged Chads.
>>
>>16978204
You're welcome. Have fun :)
>>
You'll probably be okay, but seeing a doctor is never a bad idea. Please make sure your bf is prepared to be gentle. Key here is gonna be to take it slowly. Start with toys.

Anal really is amazing when done right :)
>>
>>16978012
You know this is going to end in you getting beat up, right?
>>
>>16978374
He's great and we know we have to go sloooow. Start w a thumb and work our way up. And I'm sure! We want to enjoy the first time experience together.
>>
>>16978392
Nah, the only thing he'll beat up is my pussy
>>
>>16978433
Great! I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself lol.

And good on you for not letting the bitter virgins get you down. Sex positive is where it's at :)
>>
>>16978051
Yeah, lube will make it worse.

No it fucking won't.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.