[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
drinking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
File: 1450676976683.jpg (4 MB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
1450676976683.jpg
4 MB, 2560x1600
So, i stated my problem a while ago here, I'll state it again because it's concerning me
My girlfriend of 4 months left me the day after we had sex.She came two times by oral but I did not, not even when having sex and I sense that this made her feel unatractive or whatever. I was in shock the very next day but then I realised she fucking broke up with me after I sacrificed my time with friends with her, lots. As I am a weak person when I get attached I took drinking as a problem solver, problem is pretty much solved now, I don't really feel the need of her but I do need feel the need to drink and I am very impatient to get home and open some beers. It started as a joke with a friend, I bought a whiskey bottle and drank it alone in one night. The next day another bottle because it made me feel good and so on until 6 days ago when i was out of money. (spent ~220$ on whiskey that I drank alone) Now I really feel the need to drink, currently I am drinking beer because I am out of money.
Last night I went to a friend of mine and she was around (in a student dorm). She probably heard me and she came, I left 3 times before I was too wasted to leave...I really want her back but I know this will hurt more than it already does so I left. The very next day we broke up she went on a date, I like and want to believe she thinks she made a mistake breaking up but the bad was done already and I don't trust her anymore. This is the 8th day of binge drinking, the nights are very hard for me, I drink only at night. Also, I lost my food apetite and haven't eaten much since I started to drink. Should I be concerned about this or it is just a phase and is gonna pass?
I need help from someone who has done this. Also, my father was an alcoholic, I've read that this can be a problem if someone drinks too much.
>>
Bumpin', i know it's alot to read but i may need advice
>>
>>16977243
Dude were all just meat sacks that will be decomposed and forgotten in 150~ years, why waste your precious time on earth poisoning your self over another stupid meat sack? There's more to life than her man
>>
I already know that, i just feel the need to get over get and...drink
>>
>>16977305
Also, i function almost right. Alcohol does not affect my everyday life other than in the mornings i am grumpy
>>
Ugh anon. Bad road.

Gave me flashbacks. Drinking that much is an excellent way to lose everything.
>>
>>16977319
I dont really have anything...
>>
>>16977330
You're fucking breathing right now...
>>
>>16977336
Yeah man, I am. What's the point? As i stated in the OP, once I attach to something or someone I have a hard time letting it go and alcohol or other substances help me.
My question was "Can I fuck my life up i do not stop in 1-2 weeks*or less*"?
>>
>>16977213
All the drugs and alcohol in the world won't save your from your loneliness and misery.
>>
>>16977349
In what way do they help?
>>
>>16977371
I do not feel the need to talk to her or to anyone, i can just be alone and happy.
It just helps, i think it makes me feel better.
>>
>>16977381
Don't you get hungover? You're going to feel pretty bad if your grades suffer because of this. I've been down this road. My 20s were a shit show.
>>
>>16977391
Of course I get hungover. I wont take any exams until june so I think it is ok. I am also in my 20s but it is just too hard for me to deal with it sober. I'm a fucking faggot
>>
>>16977397
You're not a faggot.You're going to have to stop drinking at some point and you're going to have to deal with this at some point too.Why is it so hard to deal with sober?
>>
>>16977410
Because i cared and got fucked over. I feel used and rejected.
>>
>>16977437
I've abused drugs and alcohol because I would get lonely and bored. I felt like they were bringing me satisfaction, but in reality they weren't. Any source of happiness they give is fleeting and the aftermath of abusing them is far worse than whatever would ever lead me to use them in the first place.
I don't know whether or not you're an alcoholic. If your dad was one then it could be that the chances of you becoming one are more likely. I do know that addiction is progressive. Binge drinking and going on benders are typically signs someone has a drinking problem.
>>
>>16977457
Drinking alone too. I'm sure you realize that you're self-medicating. Ignoring problems and expecting them to go away just makes them worse. The sooner you deal this breakup the sooner you will be able to move on. Sorry you have to go through this.
>>
I dont know how to deal with it. Never felt this way before, it is a new feeling for mr and i just started drinking to ease the pain. It's the only way it worked for me so far...
>>
>>16977485
They're just thoughts. They're only as real as you allow them to be.
>>
>>16977503
The problem is that it really hurts. I know 4months is a not so long time but i dont know what else to do. It fucks me up, the memories and the possible scenarios that are taking place in my mind. I fucking hate it but i feel that i cant solve this
>>
>>16977520
How would you handle it if you didnt have alcohol?
>>
>>16977581
I do not know, really. Probably on the way to the store i would think about this.
Drank ~2 litres of beer and i am fucking sober, beer does not work anymore
>>
>>16977593
Sigh ok. How do you think people that dont drink whatsever handle stuff like this?
>>
>>16977616
Maybe they are more emotionally stronger than me...i have no idea how they do it. The only thing i know is that acohol helps me or gives the false impression that helps me and at least temporary makes me feel gold. The problem is that i am concerned about it being addictive...nothing else
>>
>>16977671
Yeah you will start to crave booze because of the dopamine it realeses in your brain.
>>
>>16977688
I hope it wont come to this...i feel a bit better now.
>>
>>16977729
start going for a jog every once in awhile, that will release dopamine

stop being a pussy, talk to the girl and see why she broke up with you

the amount you're drinking WILL ruin your life, get a hold of yourself
>>
>>16977754
She does not want to talk about this, tried to, no chance and also i dont really care about it...whats done is done
>>
>>16977397
Dude get yourself right, I lost my girl and went down a bad road. Not to give you false hope but when I got myself together over the course of a year and was right in the head I contacted her and got her back but it was because I was now an upstanding better person who cared about himself not just a girl. She wanted to be in my life because I had made a better one. Because I was a better person then she had left and guess what? I would have still be ok with out her because I was better! Its all about you and your choices my man. A date the next day? Leaving because of oral? That sounds like basic bitch bullshit. Hit the gym, get a better job, do awesome in classes! Be a better you you'll get a better girl, or maybe this one back, or maybe just even get yourself back. But do you man became the best man you know.
>>
>>16977904
Nah man, she did not left because of oral...she enjoyed that, alot. I think she left because i could not cum and she felt unatractive or maybe she thinks my weiner is small, because it kinda is. I am pretty much over her when i drink
...when I dont is a whole different story. I think i am obsessing and writing here was a mistake since now i cannot stop thinking about her and i am a bit tipsy, i had to turn off my phone only to not be tempted to contact her. As i mentioned she is already dating, 10 minutes ago i was at my friend in the student dorm and she left, she went out I think, basically she only goes out on dates since she doesnt have friends in this city. This shit ripped me apart, once again. I will stop visiting my friend from now on, if I see or hear or even smell her parfume i go all emotionally retarded and my mood changes.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.