[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hypothetically, let's say I've been charged with four
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
Hypothetically, let's say I've been charged with four felonies. Hypothetically, let's say I haven't been convicted of any of them yet.

Do I need to tell a girl about my felony charges before I fuck her? She's a virgin btw.
>>
>>16976865
You don't you rail that pussy then get convicted and jerk to it for years.
>>
>>16976866

Would she be mad if she found out?

Or will she forgive me because I'm the one who took her virginity?
>>
>>16976865

>someone said I dun no good

>higher power said I didn't

>does it matter if anyone know dis

Are you retarded?
>>
>>16976916

I know Jesus died for my sins so I don't really care about the law. I'm just wondering if she'll be mad if she finds out. Will she want to stop seeing me?
>>
>>16976865
That "yet" is hilarious.

"Yeah, baby, I'm a multiple felon but they haven't convicted me yet. Let's fuck before I get sent to prison. It might be a long time before I get to do it again."

And yes, it is every virgin's dream to lose her virginity to a criminal.
>>
What the fuck are you doing with your life that you have 4 felonies? I think girls are the least of your problems. Get your shit together tyrone.
>>
>>16977009

I sell drugs and I steal stuff. But I'm honestly a good person.

Don't tell me how to live my life.
>>
It'd be nice to know so she can have a reason to not fuck you.
>>
>>16976865
you dont need to do anything
>>
If she finds out, she's much more likely to go "I can't believe I lost my virginity to such an asshole" and regret it than forgive you simply because you took her virginity.
>>
>>16977075

So I shouldn't tell her?

Better to ask forgiveness than permission?
>>
Don't be selfish. Put it all out there and let her decide. It's her hymen.
>>
>>16977033
Not true at all honest people don't kill.
Faggot.
>>
>>16977089
Steal whatever
>>
>>16977089

Just because I sell drugs that doesn't mean I kill people.
>>
>>16977095

actually no there was a coroner who started listing cause of death as homicide for heroin overdoses

you don't sell heroin do you?
>>
File: secondChances.jpg (157 KB, 633x1812) Image search: [Google]
secondChances.jpg
157 KB, 633x1812
>>16976865
>hey /adv/ should I tell a girl about my 4 felonies before I take her virginity?
I don't even know what to say, Tyrone. Maybe you should go talk to a priest, at this point you need Jesus's help, not ours.
>>
>>16977101

Source?

And look I just want to get my nut I don't see what drugs I sell how they are relevant.

I've decided not to tell her because I really want that puss. What she doesn't know can't hurt her right?
>>
>>16977106

Actually Jesus saved my life no lie.

I'm not that guy anymore. I've changed my life for the better because of this girl.

Only God can judge me.
>>
>>16977107

if you sell heroin you should kill yourself before you kill anyone with your dirty smack

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/true-crime/wp/2016/03/30/heroin-overdoses-arent-accidents-in-this-county-theyre-now-homicides/
>>
>>16976865
Hypothetically, you need to flee the fucking country whIle your still put on bond before the inevitable prison hammer comes down on you and your doomed to who knows how long on prison. Seriously, get the fuck out. Now. Liquidate all your assets into paper money, and get the fuck out. Go to a country that doesn't have extradition treaties with your country.
>>
File: guy_pizza.gif (2 MB, 325x235) Image search: [Google]
guy_pizza.gif
2 MB, 325x235
>>16976865
>religious criminal
>>
>>16977249

I was a month younger than 18 when I was charged with my felonies.

It's like Offspring said. Under 18 won't be doing any time.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.