[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IDK MAN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image3.jpg (21 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image3.jpg
21 KB, 500x375
what do you message a hot guy that you dont know who does fucking good music for the first time?
>>
If you're a guy: "I like your music"
If you're a girl: "can I suck your dick"

Only the girls get responses
>>
>>16975273
I'm a girl but i don't want to seem fucking thirsty as fuck
>>
>>16975297
Then just give him compliments and be slightly flirty
>>
If a girl liked my music I would not want to talk about that shit at all. At least not initially. Then again if the girl I like ever texted me I wouldn't care as long as she's talking to me.
>>
>>16975326
>>16975318
but like how do i start a conversation?
>>
>>16975338
"Hey, I really like your music. What are your influences?"
>>
>>16975244
Hey I really dig your music anon, do you like anal?

Bet that will get his attention
>>
>>16975350
thanks(:
>>
>>16975338

What's your intention here? Does he actually live near you, do you have mutual friends, or is this just a fangirl thing?
>>
>>16975338
Girls are retarded an uninteresting.

Most likely you know absolutely nothing about music, either technically or even generally, so any attempts at trying to start a conversation about that when you know he's a practiced expert in the field, will just leave him thinking you're retarded.

Honestly, the best thing you can do is offer up what he can't get from other males, your holes, in the most blatant way possible.
>>
>>16975361
yeah you bet it will
>>
>>16975369
Many welcome, you can also talk about other art forms (books, games, movies etc.) and life in general eventually if you want to steer the conversation that way. Try to let it take natrual turns though, and don't just randomly bring something up unless it's a lull in the conversation
>>
>>16975382
Yeah that was my intention :D I just don't really know how to be the one to start a conversation I guess :S
>>
>>16975338
Say hi
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.