[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you people seem to be able to get sex so easily? I went
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: lead_960.jpg (156 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
lead_960.jpg
156 KB, 960x640
How do you people seem to be able to get sex so easily? I went out every weekend to a bar, game, even a pier to go fishing for the last month, and I can't even get a girl to talk to me. Tell me your secret please
>>
Are you an introvert? Do you communicate like a normal human being? How do you look? How old are you? If you're 18 or younger, it'll take time, if you're in your mid-twenties, maybe there's something you're doing wrong. What's the problem you think?
>>
>>16974132
>I can't even get a girl to talk to me
>girl to talk to me

Sounds like we've ID'd your problem. How many girls did YOU talk to?

>my guess: 0
>>
I'm 27 and last week spoke to 10 random girls at the bar, 0 at the fishing pier, and 5 or so at the hockey game. Nothing.

Not a wizard, but I feel like I'm missing out on a lot.
>>
And by talk to me I mean engage in an actual conversation lasting30 minutes. I guess I'm just a boring guy.
>>
>>16974161
>>16974167

How would you rate your looks? Where are you from? Are you a virgin? What are your hobbies?

There is no secret to getting a girl to have sex with you. It is mostly looks + attitude. If you are trying too hard, it may and mostly will come as awkward for the girl. Don't set your bar too high as like "sex every week with another girl", you're not in a TV show.
>>
>>16974132

Post a picture of urself. Worst case scenario you get legitimate makeover advice
>>
Having him rate his own looks is silly. He'd be wrong. Besides with men it's not about how good you look but how you look in general. If op posts a pic of himself we could help
>>
File: 1458336408086.jpg (214 KB, 600x620) Image search: [Google]
1458336408086.jpg
214 KB, 600x620
Who told you that /adv/ gets sex? You were lied to nigga.
>>
Looks help, but it's all about confidence imo.
>>
>>16974252

Confidence helps. So does knowing your limits. So does knowing what to improve. So does luck. So does looks.

Even with confidence you need confidence in how you look. Different types of confidence work for different men.
>>
>>16974132
What they aren't telling you is that they're fucking girls that are ugly/fat (but swearing they're 8/10) and/or are naturally good looking so it's ridiculously easier for them to get laid. They, of course, try and pass it off as something else but in reality they had a natural advantage that they will then try and shame you for not having.

I honestly wouldn't worry about anything this board has to say. They're filled with trolls, liars, and idiots. Perhaps I am among them? That's for you to decide, OP.
>>
Alcohol. She can't say no if she's passed out.
>>
>>16974193
5'10 balding and 165 lbs.
>>
>>16974361

Even "balding" doesn't paint a clear picture. Neither does weight. Post pics.
>>
>>16974361
I enjoy eating other cultures foods, drinking gardening watching movies playing video games reading comicbooks at Starbucks and Barnes and noble like an old man, have road trips, take care of my aquarium, watch hockey, cook, and learning to invest my money into stocks
>>
>>16974394
Alright so out of these you only ever mention foods, drinking, gardening, movies, road trips, cooking and investing. Drop the rest and pretend these things don't even exist when talking to someone else new. Also probably think of a couple more interesting hobbies you can take someone else with you.

What about your clothing? What do you wear usually?
>>
>>16974132
they can smell your desperation, op
if "getting sex" is your top priority, they can tell, and it repulses them unless you are extremely attractive. try doing things because you want to, not because you think it will get you pussy
>>
>>16974430
My work clothes and due to being in the public sector I can't take a picture.
Shirt and tie business casual. I usually just put on a solid color polo with jeans.
>>
>>16974442
At this point in my life sex is really the only thing left missing to fulfill the void.
>>
>>16974493
You go with your work clothes to bars?

What I`m actually asking is: do your jeans/shirt fit properly? Do you wear good looking shoes, a wrist watch? This sounds silly but you'd be surprised how different people treat you when dressing properly.
>>
>>16974142
>being so stupid you can't understand the covert implication in the sentence
He probably tries to establish contact but gets ignored, at least that's average experience that i see related to that sentence
>>
>>16974442
>be upfront with your goals
>don't be upfront with your goals
What now /adv/? What about that "Chad" guy you mention so much?
>>
>>16974497
then purchase the services of a prostitute. it will save you a ton of time and money
>>
My advice, learn to play an instrument. In high school and college I played guitar, I wasn't even good, yet girls would always come and talk to me. I got laid a bunch of times that way.

I didn't even play anything sexy or romantic, mostly Cradle Of Filth riffs
>>
File: 1298417711867-1.png (114 KB, 265x292) Image search: [Google]
1298417711867-1.png
114 KB, 265x292
>>16974242
>Besides with men it's not about how good you look but how you look in general.

What does this even mean?
>>
>>16974553

Means you don't have to have big muscles, or a pretty face or a big dick, as long as you dress nice, act confident and FOR GOD'S SAKE practice personal higiene
>>
>>16974563
>practice personal higiene

This. It's so basic, but I feel like a lot of guys think it's optional. Other people can tell if you don't bathe or change your clothes on a regular basis.
>>
Nose hair trimmer
>>
>>16974612

I've noticed this too. I know a guy that's almost a wizard, and he complains bitterly all the time about being a virgin/no gf.

He honestly has a few centimeters of plaque covering his teeth. It's really hard to look at this face. I still haven't figured out a diplomatic way of mentioning it to him.
>>
Dude, most people don't just go take a walk in the park and meet women to get laid with, this is bullshit that has been fed to you on the internet.
People don't leave their houses with the "i'm gonna find someone to bring back home and get laid tonight" mindset unless they are going to a nightclub pick up drunk women and even then it's not that easy.

Find what your hobbies are and do things, go outside make friends and talk to women without thinking "Maybe she wants to fuck me". You'll live a more enjoyable life and you certainly will meet women interested in you.
The internet is making you think strangers just bump into each other on the streets and say:
"what's up, you free tonight?"
"Yeah i am"
"Cool, wanna go to my place and fuck?"
"Sure, let's go"

This is bullshit and does not happen.
My advice to you is: Practice personal hygiene (a lot of guys don't), dress nice everytime you go outside, act confident (fake it until it becomes natural, truste me, it DOES become natural eventually), look people in the eye when you're talking to them, BELIEVE everything you say, find what your hobbies are and try to become the best at them, meet people, make friends and on top of all don't overthink sex or put women on a pedestal and then i assure you, you'll start to get laid AND live a much better, more successful life overall.
>>
>>16974161
I just play video games and go to uni and have no trouble hittin it off with the bae
>>
>>16974493

Public sector can have pictures online. Stop bsing
>>
>>16974132
First observation: You sound desperate. "Desperation" is not a cologne by Calvin Klein for a reason my friend, no one likes its scent.

The trick is to do things that YOU genuinely enjoy. Then, while you are enjoying them, you strike up conversations with *everyone* who seems interesting.

IN other words, you go live your life and be open to talking to people. Eventually one of those people will be a chick that clicks with you.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.