[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dealing with Promiscuous Women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 223
Thread images: 16
File: tumblr_mskxztxWL01rfwfq9o1_500.jpg (85 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mskxztxWL01rfwfq9o1_500.jpg
85 KB, 500x700
Can someone tell me whats wrong with not liking people with a promiscuous sexual history. I wont go into detail about how me and my gf are fighting over it since I already made a thread about it, but why am I not allowed to find a girl repulsive for such actions. Furthermore why am I expected to stay with my gf even though she has such a history. Like Im insecure because I dont value a girl who acts like other peoples fleshlights.
>Cant handle the fact that she slept with other people
I hate hearing this so much. I dont give a shit if I can handle it or not. I dont want to. I want sex to be kinda our thing. Something special. Not some shitty hedonistic act as everyone treats it as.
>tldr on why Im here
Got in huge fight with gf after learning her sexual history. She said I should get over it and I went autism mode and told her having sex with her is like being given a used tissue and theres no reason why I would value sex with her. Shes trying to use that as leverage that Im not thinking straight and shouldnt break up what we have together.
>>
>>16971859
Were you a virgin when you met her?
>>
I would feel disgusted if a guy had a lot of sexual partners too. But when i say a lot I mean like, over 5. Anons on here think a lot is any number higher than 0 makes a girl slut-tier
>>
>>16971865
No ive had sex with 1 person and the events that caused us to break up were unfortunate.
>>16971890
Im kinda the same. Id like for a girl to have like 3 or 4 at most. But its ridiculous how much people sleep around now.
>>
>>16971900
Well if you think that's going to be a lasting issue between the both of you then maybe you should break up. Cause face it OP, you only have three options: 1)accept what's in the past cause nobody can do anything about it, 2)pretend to be okay with it just to keep the relationship until you can't hold the resentment in any longer, 3)plain break up, quick and easy.
>>
>>16971900
if you're in your 20s it's pretty believable to have had around 5 long term relationships (1 year plus) and had sex with them. Any more than that and you get into ONS/FWB territory, which is gross on so many levels.
>>
>>16971859
>told her having sex with her is like being given a used tissue and theres no reason why I would value sex with her
Ouch.
But still, what's your question for us? Break up with her if you feel so strongly about this. You don't want to be with someone like that. What do you need advice on?
>>
>>16971859
The problem here is that you want to make the act of procreating, the very climax of human instinct, "our thing". Sex simply doesn't work this way and refusing to accept this will only cause you difficulties.

If the fact that your girlfriend has had multiple sexual partners bothers you so much that you are unable to value her as a person you shouldn't be with her. She probably doesn't deserve the psychological abuse you're putting her through.

You should instead be looking for a mate either in an environment where women are expected to maintain their virginity until marriage or clearly advertise that you intend to find a partner with no sexual experiences to speak of or she will be viewed as sub-human.

You are clearly insecure about yourself or your sexuality if you are unwilling to view a woman as anything but, "other peoples fleshlights" as you have so eloquently put it, based solely on her sexual experiences. This is what you would call discrimination and discrimination is always rooted deep in fear and insecurity.

You're incredibly deluded if you honestly believe you can "make sex kinda our thing", furthermore, saying "kinda our thing" when the prospect of any future relationship will hinge on your potential partner's sexual history is misleading. You should stress it, as in "I'm insecure about myself and my sexuality and I want to be the only man my girlfriend views in any sort of sexual light."
>>
>>16971974
He's seeking validation.
>>
>>16971900
>>16971959

To piggyback off that, what would you do in her position, OP? If you were an attractive young man (or woman) and could get laid pretty much at your whimsy, what would you do? Would you hold the same merit in a relationship or would you give in to temptation and tap strange because the offer is there?

Perhaps your girlfriend has learned that sleeping around isn't fun or all it's cracked up to be, and is now seeking a healthier relationship and you're getting upset that she
>lived
>made mistakes,
>is just like any other person on this planet

Something she could be ashamed of or coming to peace with, and you use it to further heap on shame.

I'm not you, I'm not her. I'm merely giving a different perspective. I don't know if your girlfriend is an angel or a devil, nor do I know much about you other than you have made sex a very important part of your life. Maybe it's not as important to her, so it's something you two might have to compromise over. She appreciate it more, and maybe you put a little less stock in it. Sex is great, but it's not the end of the world, it's not the end-all, be-all.
>>
>>16971975
What exactly is insecure about it. You use it a lot without backing it up.
>>16971974
Its the first sentence that Im here for. You can chime in on anything else though
>>
>>16971985
I actually turn down sex a lot. Ive heard women whisper about me but its not what Im in too. I often here stuff like
>he doesnt know how cute he is
And whatnot but Im not big on casual relationships and I try not to think with my dick too much. So I dont see why I cant expect the same of a woman.
The problem with the 'mistakes' idea is that this mistake clearly effects 'us' and all her future relationships. Id be something different if it were something unrelated to relationships between people.
>>
>>16971994
Oh. I tend to prefer to come to /adv/ to give people advice rather than to discuss cultural preferences. But there's no other board to discuss that topic. Oh well.
>>
>>16971859
There's nothing wrong with it, OP. But I will say if it's important to you then you should talk about it before you start a serious relationship.
>>
>>16972006
Well since it kinda effects the situation Im in I feel like its an /adv/ thing.
I dont really want to deal with /r9k/ or /pol/ since its easy to get your thread hijacked by bitterness.
>>
File: 1458706007554.png (492 KB, 1000x488) Image search: [Google]
1458706007554.png
492 KB, 1000x488
>>16972002

Yeah but again, people go through different phases in their lives. They learn in different ways. And yes, some people only learn by getting as fucked up as possible to finally get some sense.

But is she still longing to fuck everything that moves? Is she ravenously after dicks all the time, yours or anyone in range? Is she an actual slut, or someone who had some relationships that failed because she had to learn what quality of person she was looking for, or had bad luck, or hoped for something honest and it backfired like any relationship can?

If you think you can do better and find someone in the middle to late portion of their college career that is smart, attractive, personable, and has rarely had a relationship, you're going to spend the rest of your life looking. But hey, maybe you can do better.
>>
>>16972014
I'm saying it's fine, but don't pretend that you're actually looking for advice over discussion.
>>
I don't give a shit if you don't like girls with a promiscuous sexual history. Hell, in a perfect world, I don't either. But if you're going to do that, fucking own it. Don't come to /adv/ and bitch and moan that you're SO SURPRISED AND MAD that your girlfriend slept with other dudes, because it's clear you didn't ask. Don't get mad at "whores and roasties" for issues that are completely in your own head. If you don't want to date girls with a history, then don't, but realize you're limiting your dating pool. Decide why you feel this way and what you're going to give up to get it.

If she has perfect looks and personality for you but the sex thing bothers you so much? Date a lesser girl with less sexual partners. Worried she's comparing your cock to a previous lover? Either get over it and realize she's fucking YOU right now, or find a girl who has no experience so you don't have to be scared.

Whatever your issue is, you guys that are so worried about sexual partners are basically just refusing to accept the reality that you're not going to get everything you want - you have to compromise and select from the same pool of flawed individuals that the rest of us do.
>>
>>16972018
Again its not so much about learning. Its something that makes a person incredibly unappealing and follows you.
And whats up with that common scare tactic. Its not unreasonable.
>>
>>16971994
>You are clearly insecure about yourself or your sexuality if you are unwilling to view a woman as anything but, "other peoples fleshlights" as you have so eloquently put it, based solely on her sexual experiences. This is what you would call discrimination and discrimination is always rooted deep in fear and insecurity.

Since you are unable to understand, I'll elaborate:

You cannot view your own girlfriend as someone deserving of your love and affection simply because she has copulated with numerous people. You want sex to be "our thing" but because she has had sex with more than what you feel is an appropriate number of partners, you feel that the experiences you share with her will be inferior to those she has had previously with others so that she will view sex as something she has shared with others as well as yourself.

Feeling inferior to someone else is what you call insecurity.
>>
>>16972033

It's unreasonable because you're thinking that someone who has attractive qualities would refuse dating once, twice, three times even in order to see what it is like between the ages of 16-24. Eight years. That's a lot of days to meet people.
>>
>>16972024
What exactly do you think advice is?
>>
>>16972034
>Feeling inferior to someone else is what you call insecurity.
Why would you pull this out of left field. Im very confident and do not feel inferior to anyone.
>you feel that the experiences you share with her will be inferior to those she has had previously with others
No. Sex will always just be something shes done with many people for her. It can never be special. I have no reason to feel inferior. Wanting something special between us doesnt mean I feel inferior.
>>
>>16972044
If you have sex just to see what its like then you dont value sex in the same way I would. Its not unreasonable because people do it.
>>
File: VGhFQ5q.jpg (77 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
VGhFQ5q.jpg
77 KB, 640x640
>>16972049

>implying that number of penises in a vagina signifies a lowering of emotional attachment
>implying that the most important thing about a woman is vaginal traction
>being this much of an self-described attractive autist
>>
>>16972052

I never once said the word sex.
>>
>>16972044
I think part of why it's shocking to most guys is because guys are literally never approached by women, whereas women are approached by men fairly often. I had an eight year period of no dates, but I did get rejected a few times. How many times has a girl made the first move on me? Zero. It's just the way things are, but from that perspective in order to have twenty zillion sexual partners you really have to work hard. Now I'm not a woman so I don't know, but from what the internet has told me a woman basically doesn't have to do much of anything besides go outside to get hit on, unless she's very unattractive. So people who don't realize this imbalance, or reject it, will feel upset. And it's not fair, but life's not fair.
>>
>>16972054
Can you name an act that unifies and symbolized the bond and affection of a couple more so than the act of sex.
>implying that number of penises in a vagina signifies a lowering of emotional attachment
How can it not. The act itself has been sullied. Unless you meant emotional attachment to me personally and not the act of sex.
>>
>>16971859
There is nothing wrong with wanting a partner with a low amount of sexual encounters. There are a lot of different reasons to justify that, but if you're actively using it as an excuse to say things like this
>and told her having sex with her is like being given a used tissue
then your relationship is practically done already.
>>
>>16972049
Your only justification for refusing to believe that your sex will not be special is because it's been shared with others. Why do you feel that having sex with a woman who has had multiple sexual partners isn't special? Why would it not be the same sex if she had fewer sexual experiences with other men?
>>
>>16972056
Then I dont understand the point of your post. Dating does not contradict anything Ive been saying.
>>
File: 1389140705848.png (36 KB, 373x220) Image search: [Google]
1389140705848.png
36 KB, 373x220
>>16972069

The emotional attachment to both, genius. She can still like sex even after she's tried it a bunch. I guess it will never be as good as the first time she had really good sex. That is true.

But if you're as good, or better than that, who cares? She certainly doesn't, otherwise she wouldn't be hanging around for long. But since you're making this a big deal because she had sex with people other than you some time ago, you are now devastated and sex will never be the same.

Wasn't it good before this? Was it fun? Or was it not? And if not, why are you still with her?
>>
>>16972077
Simple. because it cant be 'our special thing' if its something shes done with many others. Hell its not even special at that point. Its just another hedonistic act.
>>
>>16971859
If you don't like women with a "history" and aren't willing to forgive her for having relationships with people, break up with her, plain and simple.

You're just being a cockroach in her life every minute you antagonize her over her sex life.

To be completely honest, she's probably had more partners than she's telling you about, she may even have less (she might have thought it a good round number, but after seeing your reaction knew you would accuse her of lying if she changed her story)

This relationship is bound to fail if you keep obsessing over such a tiny detail in someone's life, I knew a girl who had had sex with seven guys in high school, she's a great person and anyone would be lucky to be with her. The past (especially sexual history) shouldn't be the defining feature of anyone.
>>
>>16972074
Yeah I know. I was angry and said it in a very hard way. But it was out of frustration for how I was told to let it go. Its not like the sentiment behind it is wrong.
>>16972080
>She can still like sex even after she's tried it a bunch
That does not matter. Its about the value sex has, not about liking it. I wouldnt care if I were way worse than other guys. Hell Id be surprised if I werent. Doesnt bother me at all because its something I actually value in. In an ideal world me and my gf would both suck at sex at the start and over the years get better at it. I find beauty in that idea. Not that its particularly what Im demanding, but I find people who find proficiency at sex a criteria ridiculous.
>>
You're a moron, OP.
A girl who's taken twelve dicks this morning, a girl who's taken twelve dicks her entire life and a girl who's taken no dick can all be equally good people, just as well-adjusted and girlfriend material as the other. Grow up.
>>
>>16972064
This isnt true for all guys. My gf hit on me very hard before I started dating her. Like after 8 months of chasing me.
>>
File: 1393395821735.jpg (44 KB, 446x400) Image search: [Google]
1393395821735.jpg
44 KB, 446x400
>>16971975

^^^ This guy is exactly correct. Sex will never just be "our thing" with another girl.

You're completely entitled to your unrealistic expectation of women. You view them as "other people's fleshlights" without taking into account the fact that she wasn't "used" by other men.

She's a human being with a sex drive and she enjoys sex. If you feel so insecure about your ability to maintain a committed relationship with a woman that you demand she never had any other sexual desires of experience outside of your cock then move to a mormon village or some shit because thats not how real life works.

Just because a woman has been sexually attracted to someone that isn't you doesn't mean she was "used" as a sex toy. Its very insulting and basically saying that women aren't people, just sex toys to be coveted by men before too many other men get to use it.

You may not give a shit whether you can handle it or not but I can promise you that the older you get the more sex partners any woman you are interested in will have and you'll find yourself pulling your pudd alone in your apartment simply because you can't get over yourself and your simple ass pride.

You called your girlfriend a used tissue. The long story short is that you acted like a piece of shit and you don't deserve her. Women aren't used. They aren't objects, they're people, and until you can start treating them like people you're going to find yourself having this argument a lot.

Any mature, self-aware woman won't stick around and put up with your immature bullshit if your response to your own insecurity is make them feel ashamed for ever being sexually attracted to a guy that wasn't you.

Its selfish, its childish and its unrealistic. These are the facts. Get used to it.
>>
>>16972094
>grow up
I see nothing mature about your line of thinking. In fact I find it very underdeveloped and simplistic. You should reflect more about what you say before you tell people to grow up.
>a girl who's taken twelve dicks her entire life and a girl who's taken no dick can all be equally good people, just as well-adjusted and girlfriend material as the other.
This is just nonsense. Would you date a professional whore? Maybe you would, but I definitely wouldnt and have no interest in doing so. You cant be girlfriend material if you dont have the things valued in a girlfriend.
>>
File: r6eFZ8Q.gif (1015 KB, 500x270) Image search: [Google]
r6eFZ8Q.gif
1015 KB, 500x270
>>16972091

So it's somehow her fault for everything that has ever happened to her up until this point, and because her intrinsic value in having an unused vagina and therefore can not possibly hold the same adherence to sex in the exact same light as you has damped the relationship beyond repair.

Dude, you're kind of a moron. Sex isn't really as important as you've implied it is, and the fact that you're upset that she didn't live her life perfectly the way you wanted has now cost you both a wonderful relationship.

I'm out. Have fun with your used tissue, man.
>>
>>16972085
>she's probably had more partners than she's telling you about
I expect so. Too many in general even if its a ball park figure for my taste. I find a history like that repulsive.
>obsessing over such a tiny detail in someone's life
Theres nothing tiny about a persons past and the way they treat intimate relations with others. A person is defined by their actions.
>>
It sounds like she should dump you
>>
>>16971859
OP can I have your girlfriend when you break up with her? I'll give her that good rebound dick.
>>
>>16972091
Have you thought about becoming Amish? That way you can fuck a virgin waifu AND stop this bait.
>>
>>16972091

>Doesnt bother me at all because its something I actually value in

No, it isn't something you value, its something you covet.

There is a difference between valuing sex based on the emotional and physical connection you have with a girl and valuing sex based on the number of people the girl has had sex with.

Thats fucking stupid dude. That's like saying like there's no possible way to "value" driving a 1.5 million dollar bugatti simply because its had 2 or 3 previous owners.

The previous owners have absolutely NOTHING to do with the fact that you are having the time of your life in a car you love.

You are being short sighted. You're young, I understand, but you can't imagine the number of insecure guys like you we get here on /adv/ whining because their girlfriends have been sexually attracted to other guys.

Get the fuck over it, man. No woman is going to be waiting untouched in an ivory tower for you to bless her with the gift of your dick. That's not real life, its fantasy.

A woman is not as valuable as how few dicks she has had in her. She is valuable because she's smart and kind and funny and sexy and because she LOVES YOU. You're going to miss out on so much in life with this simplistic mind set.

Women aren't play things and the world isn't going to stop falling in love and having sex with each other just because you can't get over your idealistic view about the "beauty" of sex. Give me a fucking break dude.
>>
>>16972101
>Sex isn't really as important as you've implied it is
It definitely is. Unless say for instance you are a promiscuous person and have sullied that idea. Its not about living her life perfectly the way I wanted, its that the way she lived it directly effects our relationship.
>her intrinsic value in having an unused vagina
Yeah the intrinsic value is that the act of sex is still being reserved as the intimate and symbolic act it is to me. There are lots of things that people go through, but having a very limited amount of experience and being promiscuous is are too different things and the latter is simply too far from my beliefs.
>>
>>16972069
Kissing is arguably a lot more intimate.
>>
>>16972095
Well, there are always exceptional cases. There are even some girls in the world with a low number of sexual partners, but it's obviously not common.
>>
>>16972081
So, because she has had other cocks inside of her, when your cock is inside of her, you no longer feel special. You feel like just another cock to her, rather than the special cock you wish to be. insecurity is a feeling of general unease or nervousness that may be triggered by perceiving of oneself to be vulnerable or inferior in some way, or a sense of vulnerability or instability which threatens one's self-image or ego.
>>
>>16972114

You had sex with her. That's increased your number and hers. And you've had sex before her. Your number was already sullied. Once the number goes past 1, it doesn't matter how much more it's split down the line.

You're being a slut by having sex with her in the context of a relationship.
>>
>>16972096
>she wasn't "used" by other men.
She certainly was by the definition of it.
>If you feel so insecure about your ability to maintain a committed relationship with a woman that you demand she never had any other sexual desires of experience outside of your cock then move to a mormon village or some shit because thats not how real life works.
Where do you people pull these ridiculous ideas from. Ill just ignore that as you projecting.
>Its very insulting and basically saying that women aren't people, just sex toys to be coveted by men before too many other men get to use it.
A woman can be whatever she wants, if she chooses to be a sex toy for the masses then thats her decision, but it doesnt negate the decision being made. And being sexually attracted to someone and having sex are two different things.
>Women aren't used.
Again they most certainly are. Any woman with self respect and dignity wouldnt be but that is largely lost in our culture.
>insecurity
Do you honestly believe that anyone who finds someone unappealing is insecure. This idea simply doesnt make sense.

>Its selfish, its childish and its unrealistic. These are the facts. Get used to it.
Youve done nothing more than assert insults as fact. Its funny that you mention childish when this is the exact argument a child would make.
>>
Maybe you should just emigrate to Utah or Arabia.
>>
>>16972104
Yeah doesnt seem like we are compatible judging by this thread she probably has the hedonistic apologist viewpoint like you guys. I cant imagine someone who didnt having such a history.
>>
How many partners did she have again?
>>
>>16972127
>>16972122
>>16971865
>>16971900

How soon into the relationship did you commit to having an intimate relationship? How long have you been dating?
>>
>>16972108
You can do whatever you want with her if shes not with me. Itd be foolish not to expect her to sleep around if thats why we break up.
>>16972110
>bait
So my life is just bait. Glad I could be your entertainment.
>>
>>16972127
>>16972081
>>16972120

I am awaiting your reply.
>>
>>16972145
Nigger there are two possibilities here. Either you willingly came here seeking validation after acting like an idiot or this is a bait thread. Which is it?
>>
>>16972113
>There is a difference between valuing sex based on the emotional and physical connection you have with a girl and valuing sex based on the number of people the girl has had sex with.
They are the same thing. Its simply a connection many guys have with her. Thats not special and definitely not something worthy of valuing.
>The previous owners have absolutely NOTHING to do with the fact that you are having the time of your life in a car you love.
Well they could even though thats not my concern. I could only imagine how Id feel if I ran into one of her past guys. That feeling of importance I give sex would be immediately diminished.
Its funny you mention that. I dont know where you live, but Im not surrounded by cock fiends all the time. And youre right. Im too young to settle for a girl and only be with her out of fear of never finding someone compatible with me.
>>
>>16972116
I would not agree. Like if I saw my gf kissing another guy Id be far more willing to listen and hear her out instead of if she had sex with another guy. Id accept no excuses.
>>
>>16972120
There is nothing insecure about what you are trying to describe. Realizing that sex is meaningless with someone is not the same as being insecure in your dick.
>>
File: 1393981916717.gif (980 KB, 245x225) Image search: [Google]
1393981916717.gif
980 KB, 245x225
>>16972127

>She certainly was by the definition of it.

That doesn't make any sense. How does one person get used by another if they're both sexually attracted to each other and both being sexually satisfied? Your logic is as infantile as it gets.

>A woman can be whatever she wants, if she chooses to be a sex toy for the masses then thats her decision

You are a complete and utter idiot.

Your idiocy is so deeply ingrained that even after an entire thread full of people have called you an idiot you've only managed to entrench yourself deeper into your blind ignorance.

Its like the more you're faced with evidence that you're an idiot the more deeply you're convinced that you're correct.

I cannot imagine being stuck with the brain that you have; being so completely incapable of admitting your own insecurity that you will conjure any and all excuse for why you're right and the entire world is wrong.

You're an ape, and your views of women and sex belong in a fucking cave
, not modern society.

Debating with you is like watching Fox News on full volume with a 8" bust of Bill O'Reily's cock jammed firmly into my asshole.

Good luck, dude. Really, you're going to need it.
>>
>>16972140
A few is hs. Too many in college. And more afterwards.
>>
>>16972141
I havent had sex with her. It came up because not having sex in a serious relationship warrants this decision about the past. And now we are here.
>>
inb4 a /r9k/ image where he claims that vaginal muscles go loose from being used.
>>
>>16971859
There's nothing wrong with you having preferences.
You can like less slutty girls-
The issue is that there's nothing your GF can do about it now, so why are you even in a fight? There's nothing to be solved. If her number is something that you can't deal with, then break up with her already.
>>
>>16972173
If you do not want to eat a certain food, but someone gives it to you and forces you to eat it, even if it is tasty, doesn't mean it's right that they did that.
>>
>>16972173
>Your logic is as infantile as it gets.
Im being nice, but you have no idea what you are saying. If I want to use someone for their money, it doesnt matter if they are satisfied giving me the money. Im still using them for their money.
From glancing at the rest of your post it seems rampant with childish insults and you seem awfully butthurt so Ill ignore it.
>>
>>16972177

So then she doesn't fit with what you want. Break up with her. It's not her fault that you're an unforgiveable asshole - free her from your control.
>>
>>16972177

You're still already sullied, so does it matter if she's pure? You aren't.
>>
>>16972176
I meant a literal number. How many people did she sleep with to have you react like this?
>>
File: 1377250691723.jpg (18 KB, 379x374) Image search: [Google]
1377250691723.jpg
18 KB, 379x374
>>16972155

Nigger I'm going to bed.

If this is a bait thread I'm awarding you a 10/10 because you legitimately gave me a rage headache.

If this is not a bait thread then I am sincerely sad that you exist and STILL commend you on your impressive stupidity. You're an immovable mountain of ignorance and you deserve a round of applause for your commitment to being a complete tool.

Fuck, dude. Either way, good job. Good fucking job.
>>
>>16972195

I kinda find OP endearing in a stupid kind of way, anon. Goodnight man, you fought a good fight.
>>
>>16972192
She started a vague running tally as if she knew it sounded bad and tried to make it sound as if it werent as bad as it was. I cut her off after I got the picture.
>>
>>16972191
I wouldnt be surprised if a girl felt I was sullied.
>>16972186
Im not controlling her. If anything shes controlling me by trying to prevent a breakup.
>>
>>16972169
No that is exactly what insecurity is. Any emotionally and intellectually stable man would believe the sex he shares with his significant other is special and that his partner feels the same way because a relationship is founded on principles and values that are totally unrelated to sex but you are so insecure that you believe her past sexual experiences have an incredible impact on the sex and therefore the relationship.
>>
>>16972209

And how old are you, OP? How old is she?
>>
>>16972183

>If you do not want to eat a certain food, but someone gives it to you and forces you to eat it, even if it is tasty, doesn't mean it's right that they did that.

What in the ever living fuck are you talking about.

>Im being nice, but you have no idea what you are saying

I'm.... at a complete loss, dude. Like in order to have this conversation you need to be able to grasp the simplest, most basic aspects of human sexuality and relationships and every single aspect of that has flown right over your head and into the galaxy.

Its like trying to argue about color coordination with a blind man. You lack the basic knowledge to even begin to grasp the information that has been presented to you in this thread.

Again, your resilient and unshakable ignorance has withstood a barrage of logic. Bravo, sir.

>childish insults

No, those are called facts. 9 out of 10 people in this thread have called you an idiot and you still believe that somehow we're all wrong and you're right.

At this point I'm genuinely curious as to wether you're trying to convince us that you're not an autistic shit bag or you're whether you're trying to convince yourself.
>>
>>16972218
I think youre an idiot as well, but I blame myself for not being able to break through to you. Your only an idiot because someone hasnt explained it in a way you can understand.
>>
>>16972212
>No that is exactly what insecurity is.
You cant assert things that dont logically follow.

Sex isnt special, its just another hedonistic act. Its no different than sex with anyone else youve done it with.
You say its insecure to believe that her past experiences impact sex, but thats foolish because simply but it does. Sex wont be that special connection between two people that Im talking about. And sex is one of the most intimate and symbolic acts between a couple so of course it affects the relationship. Well its that if you havent sullied that idea.
>>
>>16972215
25 and 24
>>
answer the only thing that comes out is that you're immature for verbally abusing this girl and stupid for not understanding that the value that she gives to sex and the number of partner she had with is not necessary related.
>>
>>16972244
>the value that she gives to sex and the number of partner she had with is not necessary related.
The latter inherently restricts the former and makes it so that she cannot value the intimate connection between us as much as I do.
>>
>16971859
Sex isn't that intimate. I've been with the same woman for 10 years and I can safely say that sex is pretty low on the old intimacy table. Shit the most intimate moment I ever had was with a guy I, at the time, knew for 4 months in college.
I liked the dude, but his favorite hobby was fucking cougars. He spent pretty much every night he wasn't studying or bullshiting with me trying to get a one night stand.

Well one night, bout 3 am I get a call from him. Fucking plastered, crying, from what I could tell sitting outside of a bar somewhere. Anyway, I manged to find him despite his fucking horrendous directions and falling asleep outside of a bar 10 minutes from his house. I picked his ass up and drove him home, halfway threw he fucking puked all over me and my shitty car, hes still crying uncontrollably at this point. We get to his house, I pull his shirt over his head so he doesnt leak puke all over his floor and chucked his ass the tub.

I sat next to that shitter for 2 hours as he cried and puked while I sat on the toilet and talked to him while the shower ran. Eventually he ran out of vomit and passed completely out. I changed his cloths and put him on the couch, let myself out and locked the door.
TLDR: You'll do shit in any relationship way more touching and defining then someone sticking something in a hole.
>>
>>16972252
You speak as if I havent had sex before. Your story is completely unrelated. What do you find more intimate and symbolic of a relationship that sex out of curiosity.
>>
>>16972249
How come?
>>
>>16971859
How many did she sleep with?
My bf have slept with about 15 before me and i have slept with 20+ before him, we've been togehter for 2,5 year and are deeply in love.
Sex are sex it's not like any of us remembers how it feels with anyone else than each other. We are both faithfull and honest wich in our eyes are the only thing that matters. I dont really care how many he slept with before me it's not likw their vagina stuff is sitting on his D after 2 yeaes its just sex fgs. As long as we're faithfull to each other and are happy thats what matters!
>>
>>16972259
>My bf have slept with about 15 before me and i have slept with 20+ before him
Well youre both at the point where trying to value sex as more is meaningless. At that point yeah, sex is just sex lol. Shes up there with you guys. Not sure which one between the two of you.
>As long as we're faithfull to each other and are happy thats what matters!
Finding someone faithful isnt that hard, or at least it shouldnt be. Being happy is nice but that doesnt really seem to be possible for us the more I think about it. Were just to different based on our experiences. This thread has at least put that into perspective.
>>
>>16972257
Well your number obviously limits the values you can place on it. If you havent had sex yet you can put any value you want on future relations with others, but if you have then you cant say that sex is something that should only be had with your spouse, or the person you will spend the rest of your life with or whatever value you give it.
>>
>>16972256

An event that requires more trust and understanding than you'd give to someone you find attractive enough to fuck.

If I break down and tell you my deepest darkest most fuckedup thing that I did in my life. That would take fucking way more trust and compassion than just fucking someone. I know because I've done it, and it was way harder and strengthened my relationship far more than a paritularly good orgasim.

Dude, I don't really know what you are looking for here. I feel like the only way you can actually emotionally connect with this woman is when you are banging her, which frankly sounds horrifying.

I think you should leave her, more for her sake than yours at this point.
>>
>>16972265
>That would take fucking way more trust and compassion than just fucking someone
Its because you see sex as just fucking someone that you have that view.
I dont know why you have so many dark secrets, I cant imagine having one that Id take to my grave like that.
>>
>>16972233

Okay. Look buddy.

>considering human growth and development, sexual activity begins around the age of puberty. That varies from person to person, but the average is around 12-14.
>Considering you speak English, you are most likely to be in a North American or European culture.
>Curiosity about the body may have outweighed personal morals at any time between the ages of 12-24
>even going for the age of 18 as the start of her dating time, she has had 6 years, that is to say 2190 days to have met, befriended, and possibly romantically fallen for someone
>broken down to her average dating period as being a year, that's 6 times
>In North American and European cultures, sex is an important part of dating that is considered serious and intended for a long-lasting and important relationship as per your personal beliefs
>But generally people will not stick around for 3 - 6 months of dating without any acknowledgement or commitment of sexual behavior because it would not be considered serious enough to pursue
>this is especially true if the people involved have already had a sexual relationship
>You have mentioned that you have been rejected a few times before dating your ex girlfriend, and now your current
>assuming you are the most charismatic and attractive of men, and there is no possible way that people can get together in a faster manner, you were in your early 20s before you had committed to sex with someone
>which still means that you still had a couple years worth of window to move on and find someone else
>She started dating earlier than you, so it is not a surprise that she would have more partners
>However, faithfulness because of sexual encounters doesn't imply she is a whore - she could have poor taste in men, men who do stupid things and dump her when she is trying to be faithful. Such as now.
>>
>>16972265
>An event that requires more trust and understanding than you'd give to someone you find attractive enough to fuck.
You can place trust and understanding in anyone. The more I read this the more it doesnt make sense. Do you not have friends and family?
>>
>>16972232
You are so fucking delusional it pains me to know I share this earth with such an incompetent, ignorant individual. You continuously neglected the majority of any postings and regurgitating the same bullshit about sex being so intimate and symbolic and someone who has participated in the act more than what you deem to be acceptable is sullied. You have asserted these incredibly subjective statements without any sort of logic. You assume I know about "that special connection between two people that Im talking about" when in fact I do not, because any sex I have had in a relationship is special because it is between two consenting adults who truly believe they are in love. Lastly, you are justifying the whole thing to strangers on the internet after shamelessly seeking validation which should be viewed as a clear and desperate attempt to validate your own delusions to yourself.
>>
>>16972269
What was the overall point you were trying to make. Why do you green text it all.
>>
op I agree with you in some senses, but not in others.

I'm a girl who has specifically chosen not to sleep around because I feel that learning to control one's lustful urges is important. I dot think it's bad to have those urges, but to have sex with someone who you are not committed to is reckless because of the chance of unwanted pregnancies, emotional betrayal, and STDs.

I want a man who has been selective with who he's sleep with as well.
I've slept with two men, both of whom I dated for a period of 3+ years each.

Here's the thing- the number doesn't bother me, it's the situation.
If a man has had 10+ meaningful loving relationships in which he felt committed to the woman, then it's ok if he had sex with all of them. But if a guy has had 2+ "random hookups", I can't help but feel less attracted to him.

I don't think he's less valuable in general- and I understand that those mistakes are "in the past"- so maybe if he was able to recognize that they were mistakes and commit me then I'd be more forgiving. But someone who thinks that recklessly sleeping around with whoever whenever is ok is simply not a good match for someone like me.

As for your idea of "I want it to be an us thing"- it can still be even with a girl who's slept around. Sex isn't the same with every person. The sex that you have with her would be a unique experience.
>>
>>16972276

That other people may have dated sooner with the intention of seriousness at younger ages than you did. When did you first have sex, champ? How long did you date before you thought that she was the one? How old were you when you started dating her? How old was she?

And then you tell me that no one could have possible tried to do the same thing as you at a younger age? Foolish as it might have been, but something they meant seriously in the passion of the moment?
>>
>>16972266

Then leave her. If you see sex as some sort of sacred ground that should only ever be between specific people than you have your answer.

Even if you stick with this relationship this is just going to eat at you forever.

My only question is this? How many people can someone fuck for them to be pure enough for you? One? What if that one was a drunken dare?

5? What if each one of these was a serious relationship with someone that they truly loved and they feel the same way you do?

But in the end it doesn't really matter, because this is just you feeling icky and looking for justification through an anonymous message board. The fact you called her a used tissue shows this. You can lie to yourself all day and pretend it isn't the case if you'd like.

I hope she somehow sees this and realises that you will never have any real respect for her again so she can try to find someone who will.

Good luck man.
>>
>>16972282
Ive always had this mindset. I dont casually date.
It was my gf for the latter half of college and we were foolish enough to think itd work out afterwards.
Theres a difference between I had sex before and I sucked 20 cocks.
>>
>>16972292

I like how you never answer my specifics. And again, I never said casually either. Are you implying that everyone in the world must reach the level of maturity at the same rate as you did in order to commit to a relationship?
>>
>>16972274
What have I neglected. I feel as though Ive given proper attention to e>very post in this thread.
>any sex I have had in a relationship is special because it is between two consenting adults who truly believe they are in love
Being a consenting adult is so great. It means sex is special. If thats all you think sex is then it just proves my point about hedonistic behavior rampant.
>>
>>16972296

When did you first have sex, champ? How long did you date before you thought that she was the one? How old were you when you started dating her? How old was she?
>>
>>16972284
No I dont have the answer which is why I started this thread. I already knew how I felt about sex.
>How many people can someone fuck for them to be pure enough for you?
answered in like the first 5 post of this thread probably.
Are you saying that used tissue isnt an appropriate analogy. It was overly harsh I admit, but I dont disagree with the sentiment behind it.
>>
>>16972278
I look at sex like marriage. If you were married before me it wouldnt be a big deal. If you had 100 marriages before me then no, sex isnt something you value and its meaningless. Just another tick mark on the wall. doesnt matter if youre the last one.
>>
>>16972293
I am implying that you have to accept every past decision youve made but that doesnt mean I have to, especially the ones that effect 'us.'
I dont know why you want so many specifics about my life. Is there a reason why my answer is insufficient for your point.
>>
>>16972292
Op I don't think you're a bad dude.
I think you might have had a polarize reaction since people started attacking you and your beliefs, but I think I mostly disagree.

I think you should try to figure out exactly how and why you feel the way you do though.

Saying she's used up and stuff is kind of an arrogant look on things.
That might be how the situation makes you feel, but is that really all there is behind your thinking? I think it's more than that.

It could even be so simple as to say "well I limited myself and showed self control, so I want someone who also made that sacrifice"

Human's arn't perfect and we all make mistakes. However, some of us fuck up way more than others, and a line DOES need to be draw somewhere.

When a teenager gets pregnant at 16 and has a baby, single guys in the future arn't gonna think "oh well everyone makes mistakes"- like, you have to live with those consequences.
Same thing if you get caught cheating in school- you could get expelled for that.
Or if you shoplift from a store as a teen and get thrown in jail.

Life doesn't always give second chances, and I don't think some of these anons are right in saying that you "can't judge someone for past mistakes that they can't change".
You 100% can, and SHOULD judge someone for that. That's what reveals their character. We're basically just a sum of our experiences ask some genetics thrown in there.

That being said, WHAT you see when you judge someone reflects your character aswell.

Is your gf apologetic? Does she regret sleeping around? Does she identify that as a reckless time in her life's? Has she learned from it? HOW HAS IT SHAPED HER CHARACTER? If it made her BETTER, then you should try not to hold it against her. If it makes her character WORSE like she can't appreciate sex or she doesn't think it's as intimate of a connection as you do (ask her don't just assume) then it's time to break up
>>
>>16972301

Just stop. He's just looking for validation at this point. He knows the answer to his question, which is he should leave her.

He just wants to feel like he is right for doing it.
>>
File: SpBD6GF.gif (720 KB, 500x315) Image search: [Google]
SpBD6GF.gif
720 KB, 500x315
>>16972324

I know, I'm trying and failing to somehow explain that people naturally get laid earlier than he does and that other relationships are no less serious than his own, but I digress. He'll never get the validation he looks for, but he'll never see that sexual compatibility is a very important part of a meaningful relationship, and testing the waters does not make you a slut. C'est la vie.
>>
>>16972334

Well the ultimate irony here is eventually, even between two people who treat sex as some sort of sacred ritual. It loses it's value. Because you do it so often. I was a virgin when I met my wife, I never had sex with anyone but her and felt the deep connection hes talking about the first few times.

Cut a decade later and I've fucked her a couple hundred times and that feeling is gone. It's just something fun we do together.
>>
>>16972334
Not even OP but his problem is exactly that him and her aren't sexually compatible, so I'm pretty sure he knows how important it is. I agree with this guy
>>16972322

90% of this thread probably hasn't even read the thread and just post angry insults because they feel offended.
>>
>>16972334
But
1) he's had opportunities for sex that he has refused on principle
2) testing the waters doesn't mean fucking dozens of people. Also, it's a lot easier to be sexually compatible than emotionally/mentally compatible, which is why mature people tend to date for a while BEFORE they sleep together.
If you can narrow down your dating pool significantly based on who's personality you like the most, you can figure out the rest by slowly becoming intimate.
Having sex with a lot of people and then hoping that they people who you clicked with physically the best will also be good matches situationally/emotionally/mentally is not a great approach and has a lot of risks.
>>
>>16972346

Then he should leave her. Because he has a bar in his head that she simply can not live up to.

fucking /end thread

Wither sleeping around is a terrible affront or something that just happens is fucking irrelevant. I'm glad he stayed true to his beliefs, he should put a fucking asterisk next to his personal ad that says "MUST BE VIRGIN OR SLEPT WITH LESS GUYS THAN ME OR HAVE PROOF IT WAS IN A LOVING LONG TERM RELATIONSHIP IN THIS THE YEAR OF OUR LORD TWO THOUSAND AND SIXTEEN"
>>
>>16972322
"well I limited myself and showed self control, so I want someone who also made that sacrifice"
This is definitely in a large list of reasons why Im against it. Like most things, its not a simple clear cut reason but the acclamation of all of the reasons which makes me feel this way.
Ive always thought this. If a person picked up a religion, say christianity for the amnesty part, and repented and prayed for forgiveness for sleeping around. You cant really hold that past action against them. But besides the fact that this never happens, even if it did it doesnt mean that I have to be the guy for her and accept her past. Kinda like not wanting to date the perfect guy because hes 5'2.
>>
>>16972334
>testing the waters does not make you a slut
Are you serious
>>16972341
If sex is just something you do for fun would you mind doing it with someone else. I mean at this point sex has lost its value right.
>>
>>16972296
>Being a consenting adult is so great. It means sex is special. If thats all you think sex is then it just proves my point about hedonistic behavior rampant.
>totally neglects "adults who truly believe they are in love"

>You say its insecure to believe that her past experiences impact sex, but thats foolish because simply but it does. Sex wont be that special connection between two people that Im talking about.
>totally neglects "a relationship is founded on principles and values that are totally unrelated to sex"

>There is nothing insecure about what you are trying to describe.
>totally neglects "So, because she has had other cocks inside of her, when your cock is inside of her, you no longer feel special."

>Simple. because it cant be 'our special thing'
>totally neglects "Why would it not be the same sex if she had fewer sexual experiences with other men?"

I could continue with all of the other posts that you have cherry picked in order to fit one of your generic responses wherein "sex is the ultimate symbol of a relationship", "sex is something special and if you do it too much it can't be special because you're sullied", and "I don't feel insecure even though I am unable to trust that sex with a partner is as special to her as it is me simply because she's had more".
>>
>>16972367
I didnt neglect anything. They were irrelevant.
If you think you can truly be in love with 100 people by the time youre 24 youre just being ridiculous. The principles you hold reflect in how youve treated sex. I clearly didnt neglect the part about feeling special and the last one is just stupid.
Im not cherry picking at all. As I said, proper attention was given. Not everything being said is relevant.
>>
>>16972361
Yeah- I think perhaps seeing a counselor or a therapist briefly to pinpoint these "reasons" might be helpful to your own development of realizing what your standards are and how certain things make you feel.
Or if you feel up to it perhaps try to make the list yourself (not to show anyone of course- just to reflect).

In this list try to stay away from "blamey" reasons like "she's used up" or "she won't think it's special" that make assumptions about the potential girl.
Instead identify your own concerns, fears, feelings, sacrifices, and beliefs.

This will help you, in the future, to express your opinion on this type of thing less defensively when people start to get accusatory.
When they start calling you names or claim that you're shaming women, you can just say "well no, this is just how I feel, and this is why I feel that way."

People are a lot more willing to listen to your opinions when they don't feel like you're trying to devalue someone.

I don't think you're in the wrong at all, and I hope that you end the relationship with this girl. When you do so, I'd advise you to- again- stay away from presumptuous, blamey statements, and instead try to tell her how you feel and why you feel that way- and even though you obviously find her amazing in many other ways, this is just something about her past that you cannot overlook.

Stay away from trigger words/phrases like "deal breaker, used up, slutty, whorish"
>>
>>16972365

You think we haven't?

I'd be far, far more hurt if I found out my wife began using someone else for emotional support and comfort than myself than if I found out she was cheating.

Or that she was telling others her feelings and withholding them from me.

So no I wouldn't be thrilled if I found out she was cheating on me. Sex is a foundation of a relationship. As sexuality is a part of yourself you can not share yourself without sharing it. But the act of sex would be no where near as the breach of trust if she wouldn't tell me first.
>>
>>16972377
>You think we haven't?
Not particularly. I was just fishing for this answer. didnt think Id actually catch it though. You dont value sex at all, its right up the alley with the ideas youve been saying. Honestly I dont even know why youd be mad. Its like a promise to take out the trash at that point.
>>
>>16972376
lol a therapist. Im fully aware of the reasons why.
I dont care about people getting butthurt, its not just an opinion I have that I agree to disagree with, its rooted in how I think human interactions should be carried out.
>>
>>16972365
Not that guy but the way that I would describe sex with my wife is kinda like how the phases of the relationship go.
At first in the puppy dog stage stuff is crazy and spontaneous and fun. As you grow older, it becomes less so- but the spontaneity and passion is replaced with comfort. Even after being married to my wife for 14 years, I find great comfort and warmth in our relationship, and in our sex. It may not be the same as it was at the beginning, but it is every bit just as "special".

Anything will become mundane if you do it exactly the same constantly for a long period of time- the key is to be constantly appreciative and to find the right degree of adventurousness. Don't get so caught up in work and responsibility that you have a midlife crisis because you realize you've wasted your best years mindlessly working.
Appreciate what you have, and always be on the hunt for new, exciting oppertunities that you can do with that person who gives you the comfort and security.
>>
As you get older the high standards on this issue will not be important.
I'm over 40, when you get to that age there isn't a woman around that hasn't had a stack of Cock. It's just life.
You'll look back at this later on and realise how unreasonable your expectations were.
>>
>>16972383
I don't mean to imply that there's anything wrong with you- talking to a professional who can help you organize your headspace and push you to discover new parts of yourself is always a good idea when 1) going through a breakup or 2) trying to learn and improve yourself.

But you obviously do care about people getting butt hurt because you feel that it is an attack on your personal belief, and neither party is willing to respectfully agree that there are multiple ways to look at it.

You've had your advice answered and you know what you have to do.
Don't waste more of your time arguing- neither of you are going to change your minds.

Unfortunately this is something you HAVE to agree to disagree over.
>>
>>16972394
If Im 40 and failed then I probably will. Like how you feel when you fail to meet a fail and wish you just settled earlier.
>>
Theres nothing wrong with feeling that way. Break up.
>>
>>16972398
I get where youre going with a professional, but Im pretty big on the self reflection thing so I find it unnecessary.
>>
>>16971859
This might have been stated already but.
What happens if this relationship, or the next, or the next after that don't work out? What happens when you've shared deep, intimate, and exclusive lovemaking with those women, and suddenly you find that you've had 3, 5, 7 different women sexually?

Will you be a hypocrite and continue to judge every girl you get with because she's slept with other men?
Will you define an arbitrary "standard" that the girls you get with must only have slept with fewer men than you have women?

Dwelling on the past will not do you any good. If a woman things enough of you to have you in her life, just cherish the fact that you have her present, and maybe even her future. Those are FAR more important than her past.
>>
>>16972422
That possibility of numbers accruing like that is exactly why you should be selective if the timing and who you have sex with.
>>
>>16972373
Sure, pal. Whatever you say. You can arbitrarily decide what's relevant and what's not even though you posted a thread about sexual partners and the opinions and feelings of those that have posted vary greatly from your own. You can arbitrarily decide how many sexual partners is enough to sully a woman. You can decide whether or not to break up with your girlfriend. You can make all of these decisions, because its your life, doesn't mean they're correct or logical or anything but decisions made based on your deluded opinion.

You will never achieve a fulfilling heterosexual relationship with the current opinion you hold and if, fucking if, you somehow manage to stumble into one you will inevitably end it with your own unrealistic standards and beliefs. I tried to help but you refuse to see reason or logic because of your own stubborn ignorance and insecurity.

I hope it tears you apart inside knowing a girl you believed was worthy of your pure (read:pathetic) penis only to find she's fucked more men than years you've been alive. I hope you rethink all of the sex you've ever had after realizing it was very likely not nearly as special to the cock hungry skanks you put your inexperienced and under performing dick inside very likely lied to you about their past sexual history. More than anything though, I hope you realize that the sex you've had was likely more forgettable and anything but special than what you ate for lunch the first Monday of November last year because your inexperience is guaranteed to result in unsatisfactory sex that no woman wants. Have a nice life you sad, insecure prick.
>>
>>16972432
That endless projection lol. I'm not even phased by the possibilities you mentioned. I have to go now but I'll respond later and laugh some more at your post. I feel so insecure and pathetic for now agreeing with you lol
>>
>>16972432
Now that's what we call buthurt.
>>
>>16971859
Gross dude
Don't fucking settle for that trash, you can do better man trust me.
>>
>>16972429
Then there you go. Just accept that you and her are incompatible and make sure that when you get romantically involved with another woman she knows this about you before it gets to the point where she values you too much to let you leave her for something she simply can't agree with you about.
You need to find someone who has the same unflinching ideology as you, or you'll both be miserable.
>>
>>16972432
roasted roastie detected
how many men have you had inside you?
40?
90?
>>
>>16972475
Your life is meaningless and your funeral will be lightly attended.
>>16972461
Save a screenshot, that way when you grow up you can look at my post and realize what a jackass you sounded like at 16 and just how unrealistic it is for a normal, functioning adult to relegate sex as being "something special between us".
>>
>>16972502
Do you know what "guaranteed replies" means?
>>
File: 1451725179918.jpg (27 KB, 508x524) Image search: [Google]
1451725179918.jpg
27 KB, 508x524
>>16972504
>just how unrealistic it is for a normal, functioning adult to relegate sex as being "something special between us".
If you're not trolling I hope you realize how disgusting this is for any guy seeking a relationship.
And I mean a relationship, not a woman he fucks on the side or a girl he's with for 3 months for sex.
>>
File: 1306655949612.jpg (24 KB, 640x359) Image search: [Google]
1306655949612.jpg
24 KB, 640x359
>>16972504
>I keep flinging insults to random people, that will show them how adult I am
>>
Just break up and the next time, tell your potential partner beforehand. If you didn´t tell her about your expectations before you got together, you´re the one at fault here. That´s why you´re getting so much shit here (as from this point of view, you deserve it) and you´re not likely to find too much support for that behavior.

The way you talk about her (whatever your feelings are) is insulting and shouldn´t be used to describe a person, let alone your "girlfriend". No girl deserves to be treated as a thing, even only in words, by anyone. Not strangers, not close people. She is a person and deserves better.

The way I see it is you are being a jerk to her, dissing her for her past when you didn´t state your anticipations beforehand. Just break it off, and NEVER EVER talk about her in a way of being slut, promiscuous or a toy. Those are your opinions and society has grown out of those.

Whatever person she is, she deserves better treatment than this. And really the next time, tell the girl before you start to date her.
>>
>>16972519
>Whatever person she is, she deserves better treatment than this. And really the next time, tell the girl before you start to date her.
not being a whore is expected
if you're a whore, don't date
>>
>>16972506
If you cared to read the entire argument you would realize this has been taken out of context.
>>
>>16972507
>>16972505
itt: trolls trolling trolls
>>
>>16972520
This whore stuff is shit. If you have maximum partner standards (Is it 0, 5, 100?), state them outright. Middle ages are over and honestly I don´t know many people who even care about that stuff in real life. Why would they even? It´s not relevant to anything. Just as the number of hamburgers eaten or countries visited.

I didn´t say he isn´t entitled to his own view. Just that it´s his fault for not asking before and then putting blame on someone, who is actually innocent of doing anything wrong.
>>
>>16971859
>why is it wrong to shame her for being promiscuous

because its natural to be promiscuous as evidenced by everything that has ever lived on planet earth, including humans
>>
>>16971859
It's okay to break up with her because of it. If it makes you uncomfortable, it makes you uncomfortable. It's just a very silly reason to do it. Sex is not "kinda your thing" unless she was a virgin mate.

How many sexual partners is too many for you?
>>
>>16971859
>told her having sex with her is like being given a used tissue and theres no reason why I would value sex with her
You don't say things like that, even if it's true.
Being promiscuous is a sign of immaturity, if it's been done in the past and she's matured since, then there's no reason to be so emotionally abusive to someone who's since redeemed herself.

I think this thread really speaks of your own insecurity, rather than her problems.
>>
>>16971859
He's back. The man-child who can't handle his insecurities and projects them onto his gf. Plus he's a gold plated 4 star attention whore.

There's nothing wrong with what you want OP but stop projecting blame onto your gf, blaming her for what you need is neither fair nor rational.
>>
>>16972461
>implying the projection is anything on par with the hundreds of logical fallacies you have offered in this thread

I can point out all of your lapses in logic and grammar too.
>>
>>16971975
/Thread

>>16971994
What is insecure about it? Not the poster but, the way you are reacting demonstrates that you feel threatened, and undervalued. For one, the past is a threat. Then, her higher sexual experience also threatens you, thus your rejection. Finally, your values regarding women and relationships are put on the table for discussion, and you don't seem to be ready to negotiate or even admit that there are other realities or at least people with different values and experiences. Your blunt, unnecessarily mean rejection demonstrates all these insecurities.
>>
>>16972049
According to you:

Not special = not worthy
Not worthy = inferior

So, you feel like sex with you is inferior.

We're not here to validate your lack of logic.
>>
>>16971859
So your gf is comparable to tissue...

This is all that caught my attention... So please don't mind me... Continue!
>>
>>16972732
> Finally, your values regarding women and relationships are put on the table for discussion, and you don't seem to be ready to negotiate or even admit that there are other realities or at least people with different values and experiences. Your blunt, unnecessarily mean rejection demonstrates all these insecurities.

I wanted to post something to that effect but I couldn't quite get it into words. Well put.
>>
>>16972732
This anon good
>>
>>16972099
>valued in a girlfriend

Only by you. Others don't have that set of values. This is a logical fallacy.
>>
>>16972138
>hedonistic

God dammit, I hate philosophical wannabes like you. Never read anything of epikur or aristippos still thinking he can use that term.

>mfw thats actually the christian meaning your using
>mfw I dont heven have a face
>>
If she never told you of her past, your sex would emotionally feel the exact same to you as if she had never had sex with anyone before.

This is a problem with yourself not her.

Leave her for someone who has had less dick but might not be as emotionally attached or as good in the bed, should help you feel better.
>>
>>16972256
>had sex
>GF mustnt have had sex

this is bait and we all fell for it. Literally no human being can be this dense.
>>
Wow, when did this place become so completely infested with sjw whores defending their whore lifestyle? Geez

No, not liking sluts doesnt make one insecure. It just means we look at sex/intimacy differently.

Anything else? You dumb cunts
>>
>>16972908
>hesgoingallout.png

Your bait is over, now go home to /r9k/ you stupid nigger
>>
>>16972923
Joke's on you faggot, I never visit r9k. Now go, my child. Go and suck countless bags of dicks. You have a talent and you shouldn't squander it.
>>
>>16972908
Boring bait. Try harder.
NEXT
>>
>>16972322
The best post in this thread desu
>>
File: 1456567477033.jpg (47 KB, 567x561) Image search: [Google]
1456567477033.jpg
47 KB, 567x561
>>16972432
Ebin post anon
>>
>>16972908
That's sjw for ya
>>
>>16973200
I ran outta shit to say and I was frustrated by this dude's refusal to accept responsibility for his own bullshit. This isn't the first time he brought this story around looking for validation either.
>>
>>16971859
So it's only not okay if women have had sexual history? It's only okay if men do? What third world country do you live in?
>>
>>16973327
Read the entire goddamn thread before posting.
>>
>>16973333 i did and it still seems like op would have that exact issue.
>>
>>16973349
There's difference between sexual history and promiscuity. Fuck off with your gender wars.
>>
>>16973349
>seems like op would have that exact issue.
Just because it seems like OP would have that issue doesn't mean he does and until it is directly stated that he does, why the fuck are you bringing it up? You're just looking for a reason to bitch at this point.
>>
This is like the third or fourth thread that OP has made about this shit. He has to post now just to troll people. Tbh they're both fucking retarded but at least she's good for a pump N dump while he would just be a dump.
>>
>>16972094
If a gir really thought this... Then why would she obscure the number?
>>
>>16972972
>
>>
>>16972094
>twelve dicks this morning
uhm
>>
>>16973407
Because girls are afraid of judgemental virgins like you and OP. In addition to you max insecure faggots there still are normal insecure faggots who'd get all shy and afraid of not measuring up to what they regard as her standards.

Remember, a number is just a number. Judge the girl from how she acts, not from how she used to act. Someday you will grow up and don't want people to judge you for the shit you spew out on an anonymous imageboard.

>inb4 yadayada

Grow up, kid.
>>
>>16971859
Her sex life is just that, hers.

I'm sure the sex you had before meeting her was fine.
>>
>>16972094

Pretty much this. Don't discriminate against me because I literally can't stop sucking dicks.

Just kidding, sluts are terrible people.
>>
>>16971859
You don't have to feel bad. At this stage in my life (23 and 3 notches on the belt) I wouldn't want to be with a man who has slept with over 5 women. I want to be on the same playing field as my guy, which is absolutely acceptable. Just like it's acceptable to sleep around with 100s of people and do your own thing.

You don't want to be with this girl, that is fine. No one can control you from breaking up with them. Just say 'it's over', block her number, and it'll be over. You don't need to make her feel bad about her decisions though, because those are her decisions - just like your decisions are yours. Just walk away and find someone who fits your needs - simple.
>>
>>16973439
This.

Or, you know, you can still make threads on 4chan whining about how insecure you are. That'll solve your problems as well, son.
>>
yo dude relax. focus on the present. my girl was kinda slutty back in the day too but now shes mine all mine and she loves me fully and is the best thing in my life. yea other guys have been with her intimately and just for fun but shes changed and so have i. its messed up to hate someone based on a past that they have grown out of. if your girl says she loves you and she means it... thats not something to throw away just because you cant see the good that is standing right in front of you.
>>
good for you OP

sluts are worthless and should be pumped and dumped as a testing tool/
>>
>>16972519
Do you tell a girl every single expectation you have before you start dating. Do you perform a background check every time.
How soon do you ask if she is has raped someone before into the relationship.
>>
>>16972534
>I don´t know many people who even care about that stuff in real life
Most people in the world do actually. You probably like in some hedonistic bubble like europe though.
>>
>>16972677
>>16972694
What insecurities are you talking about?
>>16972732
>threatened
Where did you get that from. By threat you mean something that threatens my happiness than yeah.
You dont seem to understand. I find people with high sexual experience repulsive for the most part. Not wanting to be with someone who repulses you isnt insecure. Thats just you reaching and projecting.
>>
>>16972747
You are reaching really hard, but in a sense you arent wrong. I do find the idea of sex with her inferior to sex with someone who isnt promiscuous. You mention logic yet you take logical leaps. hilarious.
>>
>>16972821
Do you even know what a logical fallacy is. Theyre laid out nicely if you look them up. Please stop sounding uneducated.
>>
>>16972829
>your sex would emotionally feel the exact same to you as if she had never had sex with anyone before.
Only due to ignorance. Thats not a real connection.
>>
>>16972103
>Theres nothing tiny about a persons past and the way they treat intimate relations with others. A person is defined by their actions.
If she had never told you, what would you think of her? If it's that big of a deal you should just break up with her and save her the trouble of being with someone like you.
>>
>>16973430
>I dont want to deal with the consequences of my actions
the post
>>
You people are trying to rationalize emotion. Men tend not to like promiscuous women simply because they find it gross. Not wanting to date someone because their nose is off or theyre chubby is just as superficial but nobody will give you shit for it.
>>
>>16973734
Thats just ignorance
>>
>>16973500
>my girl was kinda slutty
Why would you settle for her?
>>
Is it just me or do the people calling it insecure come off as the most insecure
>>
>>16972069
How can you be this thick that sex is the pinnacle of a relationship?

I live for those slow afternoons with my boo where we'll sit on the couch together and just relax without saying a word. Maybe I'll rub her shoulders and maybe she'll play with my hair. Whatever happens, that is what intimacy is.
>>
My husband is still upset that I wasn't a virgin when we met. He slept with 6 women before me and I slept with 2 men before him.

Gotta love that double standard.
>>
>>16971859
People don't like being reminded of their disgusting behavior so they get very aggressive
>>
Switch to men.
>>
File: 1459273977264.jpg (155 KB, 894x599) Image search: [Google]
1459273977264.jpg
155 KB, 894x599
>>16971859
Dump her OP. You went into the relationship expecting her to have a normal sexual past (as in NOT more than 3 or 4 past partners) when in truth she probably had 10 plus.

She lied to you and betrayed you. Don't listen to the roasties or beta cucks on here telling you to "get over it" - you CAN do better than her. Probably not here in America. But in a different more traditional country, yes absolutely.

On the same token, try not to have casual sex with multiple women after breaking up with her. As you'll be just as bad as her at that level. Just stick to porn until you move to a different country.

Pic related, NEVER be like these cucks no matter the circumstance.
>>
>>16974536
Wait what's wrong with Louis? I haven't found something to hate about him yet.
>>
why is sex put on such a fucking pedestal. It won't be something special because it simply isn't that. you're not getting over it though.. what can I say
>>
>>16974541
he whines about trump being hitler and he forces young women to watch him masturbate
>>
>>16974522
>men
>not more promiscuous than women
anon pls
>>
File: 12 SHOTS.webm (3 MB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
12 SHOTS.webm
3 MB, 720x1280
>>16971859
OP, if you've got the general idea of how many people she's slept with and it's a lot (more than 10 or 15), I'd say you're dodging a bullet on this. She was clearly looking for a provider to settle with after riding the cock carousel, and now you know the truth. Just break up with her.
>>
>>16972534
>Middle ages are over

IT'S 2016, COME ON!
>>
>>16974438
I do that with my pet. Are you serious right now? Glad to see your most intimate moments are trivial things shared with everyone.
>>
>>16974709
The illusion is sharted.

Also,
>not having a human female of sexual and legal maturity as your pet
>>
>>16974714
But pets are loud.
>>
>>16974761
How fat are you?
>>
>>16974580
Yes, women are way more promiscuous than men.
Almost all women can be promiscuos, but only men can be.
>>
>>16974776
Not fat enough to stop shitposting is what he is
>>
>>16972519
This.
>>
ITT beta cucks that are stuck in the white knight complex and ugly whores trying to suck daddy's forgiveness out of any cock they can find

OP, you deserve someone that puts value into intimate relationships and human closeness rather than just fucking like a dog in heat
>>
>>16971859
>Can someone tell me whats wrong with not liking people with a promiscuous sexual history.
I can: nothing.
>>
>>16975831
>only my views on sex are right

Can't we all just have different approaches to sex and that we way we all end up happy? If sex is sacred to you, cool, if it's not, that's cool as well.

For people who claim that being promiscuous equates to being immature, you sure are immature yourself.
>>
Jesus Christ there's a lot of slut internet defense force in this thread. Kek at all these insecure sluts trying to shame OP into staying w/ his girl so they can keep pretending they did nothing wrong, was this a tumblr raid?
>>
This is such a dumb thread. It's like watching children argue who is better, Batman or Superman?
>>
>>16971859
>whore higher than slut
I dunno. At least a whore gets paid for being a slut. Sluts just give it away for free. Those should probably be reversed. Cheeky should definitely be under flirty, too.
>>
>>16975836
>I can: nothing.

Agreed.

You were unfair to your girl though, because you started up with her without a frank discussion of what you consider a deal breaker. She's hurt and you're being a judgmental ass without looking at how your actions (or lack thereof) have been completely unhelpful.

Personally I don't care so long as there aren't other issues involved (psycho exes. STIs, 11 children, mental disorders, psycho-sexual trauma, etc.)

I won't date anyone seriously if they don't have the self respect to keep their car clean and take care of it mechanically. Seriously, it's my thing.

Internet strangers don't give me shit due to that preference: Zero. (although that may change now that I've mentioned it, prolly be a new thread within the hour-- all greentexted and shit)

I'm drawing a bit of a false parallel here because while you can always change habits and not be a slob with your car you can't really go back in time and unfuck someone.

The deed has been done right?

So it's up to YOU (because its your preference) to insist on full disclosure BEFORE getting involved with someone so you're not being a hypocrite and just one more number on that list of numbers you so much dislike.

Same rule I follow. I found I can get a lot of information without coming out and directly asking but I make damned sure I get the information before we go any further, I'm also happy to ask the guy if there's any deal breaker preferences he has.

Sometimes we just have to enjoy the rest of the evening or party and agree it's not a match. It doesn't always feel great to walk on the first or 2nd date but it's a hell of a lot better than feeling like an asshole after being with someone for months and then having to walk away.
>>
>>16973715
wat i dont even
>>
>>16971859
As long as their promiscuity is in the past it's okay.
And by past I mean 2+ years of no one-night stands or FWB relationships.
>>
>>16975973
This.

But seriously, batman all the way faggots
>>
>>16971859
I've gone through this whole thread and I have only one thing to say.

USE. FUCKING. QUESTION MARKS.
>>
Cucks, cucks everywhere
Thread replies: 223
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.