[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Changing Personality
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
Right now i`m a nice guy, everyone likes me. I have lots of friends, I am funny, accepted, whatever.

I hate it.

Too many obligations, and too many people.

I want to become an asshole, like pic related. Is it possible to just change personalities?
>>
>>16970957
>Like archer

You have to rethink your life if you're going to mold yourself into a fictional comedy character.
>>
Yes you can. But you have to stick with it. You can't bounce back and forth anon. I used to be an autistic nicefag and now I'm a douche who lifts who's still kinda autistic but talks to chicks and shit. It's possible but it's also gotta be natural, don't be someone you're not.
>>
>>16970973
Was it worth it anon?
>>
>>16971039
It's actually kinda saddening desu. Used to be a kind, soft spoken and gentle person, but at least I don't get stepped on anymore. If you really want to go for it. Start acting the part, eventually it'll come naturally. It's worth it to me. I've opened up a lot, nobody would've guessed I used to be a manlet.
>>
>>16971266
good
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (27 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
27 KB, 1280x720
watch some bond movies, great role model.
Read "no more mister nice guy" by doctor robert glover, covers every issues with self proclaimed "nice guys"
>>
>>16971378
Thanks a lot for the recommendations, this might be a good chance to marathon some 007.

Which movies do you recommend? I haven`t seen any of the oldies
>>
>>16971378
yeah, curing oneself of altruism and wanting to do good for others is the way to go.
>>
>>16970957
DON'T DO IT.

I did that in middle school. I was actually fairly popular and liked in elementary school.

>Tried to be a cool asshole in middle school

I then proceeded to not have any friends throughout high school because I lost all my original friends.

Thank God for college. A new, great start.
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (7 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
7 KB, 320x180
>>16971532
haha well avoid the super old, incredibly incredibly sexist ones. i know this is 4chan, but ah... yeah naw

anything daniel craig, that's my boy. honestly they all have their distinct personalities, use the variety.

but more importantly work on your self anon, physically, mentaly etc...
>>
>>16971653
>haha well avoid the super old, incredibly incredibly sexist ones.

Spotted the SJW-tard.
>>
I don't see whats wrong with being a nice person. True, people will try to take advantage of you if you're a nice person, you, as the altrustic and compassionate person, can take their abuse and deal with it in a non-anger way.
>>
bump.

>joak teim

I hate rape. Its really a lot of work.
>>
>>16970957
A asshole with no friends, who can live life because he is a rich, spy fictional character.

Instead of changing your whole personalities, which is impossible (you just change your behaviour) i would suggest taking on the issues that annoy you.

Sounds to me you just need to learn to step up for yourself. Asshole dont have friends.
>>
File: 1447650902746.gif (1 MB, 400x218) Image search: [Google]
1447650902746.gif
1 MB, 400x218
>>16971791
>it's okay to be a sucker
>mfw
Wtf are you talking about, numbnuts?

OP the trick is to do whatever you want.
I get the feeling that you're tired iof being a people-pleaser. Well if you don't want to completely alienate folks with random acts of edgy humour and turbo autism, you're best bet is just fuck with 'em, ever so slightly.

Someone wants you to do x thingy? That's when you reply "yeah...nah!"
Feeling bored at a party? Go up to the host and say, "this party BLOWS, pal. Just kidding... Or am I??"
Another example. You pass by a group of people you know -- "what a bunch of clowns!" and laugh at them.

Catch my drift?

Just be wary of other assholes, punks, sociopaths, etc. If you want to be like them, make friends with 'em...obviously. Just be confident. I believe in you, Skippy!
>>
>>16971582
>altruism and wanting to do good for others
Will only lead to you being taken advantage of in our modern progressive world where nobody cares about each other.
>>
>>16971968
In this materialistic world, it's truly eat or be eaten.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.