[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone here lost weight and build muscle, solely to attract/get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: srVzc2i.jpg (146 KB, 1080x1350) Image search: [Google]
srVzc2i.jpg
146 KB, 1080x1350
Has anyone here lost weight and build muscle, solely to attract/get women ?
>>
>>16970767

yes. that would be almost every straight man who works out.
>>
>>16970774
I got laid as a fat guy, I got married as a fat guy, I had my first through sixth threesomes as a fat guy. I got fit because I didn't want to die of a heart attack.
>>
>>16970767
God she's gorgeous, I want to poke her face with my penis
>>
>>16970784

yes. thankfully nothing i said contradicted what you said.
>>
>>16970767
I am lifting to better myself i saw myself in a snap chat from the side and was disgusted, I was 245 now I am 200 and have muscles, I did it for myself (Put the ladies are a very nice side bonus)
>>
>>16970767
No, I do it to look cool in general. Chicks are only a part of that.
>>
>>16970767
MMMM sort of. It's more like this:
>See myself in mirror
>Think I can do better
>Go work out
>See myself in the mirror every morning
>Fuck yeah. I'm awesome and I did this with my bare fucking hands.
>Attitude+muscles suddenly = lots of female attention
>Look in the mirror
>Now I'm a straight fucking stud
>Attitude attracts even more females
It's like a self fulfilling prophecy. So no, I didn't put on 30 pounds of muscle to attract women. I put on 30 pounds of muscle... AND it attracted women.
>>16970793
She's not as pretty as you might think. She has decent skin, but that forehead is about half of her entire head. Those lips do not attract my dick to them at all. Beautiful eyes. Strong eyebrows. I can tell by the shape of her chest that her tits are those pointy triangle things that don't interest me.

She better have an ass.
>>
>>16970767
do it for yourself..
>>
Yes, actually. Well, 80% because of women. 20% because I didn't want to be unhealthy anymore. I've come a long ways, and some people say that I'm relatively attractive, but they are all old (50+). I get comments from old people all the time like "Why don't you have the women chasing after you everywhere you walk!?" (combination of physical and intellectual traits, as well as hair). Reality is: I've never met a single woman who has ever looked at me twice. It's worth getting /fit/ for your health, but women won't bite, at least not by my experience.
>>
>>16970767
I LOVE MYSELF CUZ I DONT NEED ANYBODY ELSE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMpFmHSgC4Q
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.