[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I dunno, I want to ask this to femanons here. how do you feel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: casanova-tour.jpg (79 KB, 800x764) Image search: [Google]
casanova-tour.jpg
79 KB, 800x764
I dunno, I want to ask this to femanons here.

how do you feel about cassanova?

Like, how would you feel about a guy that is average looking, but has extreme charisma, make you laugh, make you feel special, have interesing hobbies (maybe he plays a musican instrument and do painting or read literature), speak several languages, know how to cook, about art, etc.

You know, an interesting cool person.

What if he also had the game and was extremelly good with the ladies, but he also cared about your opinions and enjoy the time he spends with girls.

He's confident and the typical dominant person, but he's not agressive nor violent, simply extreme confidence in himself.

You know, someone like cassanova.

What if you meet him.
Yeah, you like him and have sex, right?

Pretty normal stuff.

How would you feel if he does the same to all the girls you know, but he's not the typical chad that dumps girls after a one night stand.

Like he trully care about all the girls he met and spend time with each one.

Obviously he's very honest with all the girls and you know he sleeps with other girls, he has even show you some of his girls and tried for you to become friends.

Obviously he wants to have a harem of girls, but he spend time with each one and care about each one.

You know, like the books, right?

I wanna know how would you feel as a girl about this.

He's clearly redpilled over human relationships after reading philosophy and don't believe in western notios of monogamy.
>>
Wtf are you trying to get at here
>>
>>16970098
there has been cases of cassanovas IRL.

just want to know females opinions.
>>
>>16970105
What are you looking for advice on?
>>
>>16970216
I'm not asking for advice.

I'm asking femanon how they would feel in that situation.
>>
blahblahblah im a femanon blahblah feel blahblah cassanova blahblah feel special blah blah blah

tl:dr: femanon fucks chad type wonders how to catch him

>He's clearly redpilled over human relationships after reading philosophy and don't believe in western notios of monogamy.
lulz
>>
>>16970260
you clearly don't know what is the figure of cassanova.
>>
>>16970064
I'm not a femanon but I am fairly close to a modern day Cassanova type and judging from my success and experience over 20 years, women love to be romanced and seduced by words and deeds. I often have more than 1 at a time on the hook and they know about each other - they compete for attention.

There's a lot of women who wouldn't be interested but I think there's more who are. It all comes down to fucking them between the ears before trying between the legs.
>>
>>16970219

annoyed, cuz this guy sounds like a pretentious self absorbed cunt who thinks im retarded apparently.
>>
>>16970306
yeah, I was curious about it.

>>16970315
have you never seen or read anything about cassanova?

he's the definition of the guy who conquers all girls.

he's not a cunt or self absorbed girls, I told you he would be interested into you as a real person.
>>
femanon here. I would feel pretty used. knowing a guy like this, it hurts to see him going around wanting to sleep with anything that moves, yet still spending enough time with me to have me invested. if you're going to go around spending time and having sex with a girl, at least do it one at a time, in separate relationships. otherwise all the charisma and knowledge is just to get pussy, and any woman with self respect wouldn't stick around to be in someone's "harem."
>>
>>16970322

yes, but i am reading your post. saying 'cassanova' over and over again and 'right?' over and over again doesn't make what you describe a cassanova.

you are asking us to oeprate under the assumption that your poorly worded description should be taken literally, but the fact that its poorly written shows us whats behind the mask, and its a pretentious cunt.

please tell me you arent attempting to be this 'cassanova'
>>
>>16970326
why do you think is impossible for a male to be interested in spending time with girls?

why do you assume males wouldn't enjoy time with girls and only want pussy?
>>
>>16970338

she didnt say or imply any of those things. just that what you are describing is a bad situation because he is making the women invested in him without the payoff of a monagamous relationship.

its okay to sleep around. and its okay to enjoy time wiht girls.

but to want both from every girl makes each woman feel meaningless.
>>
I wouldn't want to date a guy dating many other girls because I don't want to get a STD (in a relationship like that I wouldn't be monogamous, and I wouldn't expect the other girls to be monogamous so the likelihood of a STD keeps getting higher with every girl he "conquers"), I would also question whether his emotions were real or if he had been lying to me the whole time.
>>
>>16970337
would take too much effort to be such guy.

I just though about this this morning.

It's like what if thread.
>>
>>16970338
it's not impossible, a man can spend time with as many women as he wants but once it crosses into fucking, then it seems like cheapening the friendship. OP was saying a cassanova would sleep with each girl; I wouldn't spend time with that kind of person unless sex was monogamous or not at all.
>>
>>16970345

in this what if thread you are asking girls how they would feel if you insisted they felt a certain way.

you are saying he has the game, is good with the ladies (as in,m they like him) think hes dominant, etc. essentially special.

you are telling us how to feel then asking us how we feel.

honestly based on this post its not nearly as easy to be this kind of person as you think. cuz on this one post you give off the complete cringy package that could never be a cassnova.

what you typed up is a fantasy of yours cuz you are 'average' (supposedly) and are hoping to still bang every single girl by pretending to be cool.

this thread is embarrassing.
>>
>>16970340
>>16970351
there has been cases where a male have several wives at the same time.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1070709/One-man-seven-wives-children--And-way-Is-Britains-bizarre-family.html
>>
>>16970361
how do you feel about this.

mormons have several wives, same as arabs.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1070709/One-man-seven-wives-children--And-way-Is-Britains-bizarre-family.html
>>
>>16970362

yes. there has. there is a reason its listed as 'bizarre' in the source you cited.

if you think you can pull this off, by all means, dont let the opinions of random feminine-a-non-e-mooses on a brazilian facial hair shaving pictograph forum stop you. just know that hte way you present yourself even in a post pretending to talk about how cool you could possibly be was the cringiest thing ive seen and i am capping it to use in cringe threads on /b/.

but by all means, go forth and prove me wrong.

>>16970367

yes. women raised in cultures where they are more or less 'forced' to be wives to a man do exist. in some cases there is even free will.

but no modern woman wants to share the husband to that degree.

im actually pro open relationship and the like, but jesus dude you need to get your shit together. if you could get laid you already would.
>>
>>16970376
Look, this is an hypothetical question.

you know, as if someone asked me:
would you kill someone that killed your dog?

this doesn't mean I want to kill someone.

There has been several cases of polygamy.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1358654/The-worlds-biggest-family-Ziona-Chan-39-wives-94-children-33-grandchildren.html

there's been cases from all over the world, even from europe and usa.
>>
>>16970398

strictly hypothetical, sure. and we all gave our answers.

what you are doing is insisting a pattern exists despite the women all around not liking that pattern. so that makes your hypothetical question as realistic as 'whati f you could have a pet dragon'.

good luck.
>>
>>16970411
why do you feel so insecure and offended by an hypothetical situation?
>>
>>16970411
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.