[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best way to handle crying crush
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1458619153621.png (725 KB, 649x600) Image search: [Google]
1458619153621.png
725 KB, 649x600
Lets say you have a crush on a girl, go out to a bar and brings up her ex and start sobbing, what would be the best course of action? Hug her? Scold her? Call her on her bullshit?
>>
Express sympathy be it through facial expression (concerned look) or words and then crack a joke to make her smile.
>>
>>16968466
>have a crush on a girl,
>go out to a bar
>brings up her ex and start sobbing

lmao dude did she laugh
>>
>>16968493
What's wrong with that? Why would she laugh?
>>
>>16968496
I think he's being sarcastic about >>16968473, which is fine. Not everyone can make women laugh.
>>
Are you a complete idiot? You honestly think scolding her is a good suggestion in any way? I'd never talk to you again.

Call her out on her bullshit - what bullshit? Is she not allowed to be upset about her past relationship? Perhaps it ended badly or she still misses him. Are you dating, or just a friend with a crush who's so unsympathetic you're genuinely angry over her being upset? The only constructive thing is to talk to her about it and comfort her.
>>
>>16968503
If you can't make her laugh at all, you're not long for the relationship.
>>
>>16968518
Are you a complete cuck? I just don't want to look like a beta faggot and an emotional tampon. The bullshit is her being a complete emotional wreck
>>
1. She is not attracted to you
2. She is treating you like another girl
3. Forget about dating/fucking her
4. Never reveal your feelings towards her
5. Hit on one of her ugly friends
6. date ugly friend
7. have sex with ugly friend
8. This will make your crush jealous, and if the ugly friend reports to her that the sex was pretty
good, she might let you fuck her after a couple drinks, and a bad break-up.
>>
>>16968591

>>16968574

Nope, I'm a woman. I don't consider any men to be "beta", I do however feel my vagina turn drier than sahara when people speak like they're brainwashed by /r/redpill or r9k. Emotional tampon? Uh, I support and comfort my partner and friends most of the time, that's what I consider to be a proper human being. If you think someone is bullshitting and a "complete emotional wreck" because they're upset over a past relationship, you're a terrible, toxic guy and I don't think you should date anyone right now.

>>16968591

Do guys actually believe this? I'd rather have explosive diarrhoea for a week than sleep with someone who's hooked up with my friend, especially one I'd consider to be ugly. She'd think you had low standards at best.
>>
Rub it im, see how far it will go. Say to her as she starts to blubber "wonder who he's with tonight" or tell her you saw him with three hookers.
Just pour as much salt in there as you can, and believe me she won't do it again. Not with you anyway.
>>
>>16968621
>I'm a woman

Opinion discarded. Go back to Chad
>>
Be firm but not mean. Tell her she needs to leave the past behind.
>>
Yell really loudly STOP FUCKING CRYING I WAS TRYING TO GET LAID THIS IS BULLSHIT HOW DARE YOU RUIN THAT FOR ME
>>
>>16968466
you pay your tab and leave. shes clearly in no condition to be of any use to you.
>>
>>16968729
good advice.

>>16969083
true wisdom.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.