[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need your help, anons. Due to phymosis I was circumcised a week
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 460x306) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 460x306
Need your help, anons. Due to phymosis I was circumcised a week ago. Now, it's been a week since I've masturbated and I can't hold it anymore. Can't even watch animal planet without getting a boner. My question is; how to fap and reach orgasm without getting a boner which would result in stitches going kaboom. I'm desperate and it's only been a week, I can't wait 3 more.
>>
>>16968329
I lack a penis but maybe try a prostate orgasm? I've heard those a pretty fun.
>>
>>16968335
OP here. Had to take prostate check prior to operation and no way I'll ever push something in my ass in the opposite direction. I almost passed out.
>>
>>16968329
Why are you doing nofap
>>
>>16968329
Circumcised 'cause of phymosis here.
Stitches won't break only for a boner. You will only feel pain, and the pain usually make your penis flaccid again.
If you absolutely want to orgasm, try some low-level masturbation and change the medication after ejaculation, like when you piss.
>>
>>16968329
>it's been a week since I've masturbated and I can't hold it anymore
wow what the fuck is wrong with you
>>
>>16968362
What do you mean change the meds ?
I'm still using bandages and it's hard to do any sort of masturbation. What are the risks anyway ? I don't want to fuck shit up and go back to phase 1; it would kill me inside.
>>
>>16968368
I changed bandages after every piss, it's what I mean
well, try to resist some more, I started to masturbate after two weeks
>>
Well, I guess this is what hell looks like.
>>
try anal OP your booty hole is way more sensitive than your penis will ever be cut or not.
the anus has 100 times more nerve endings than a vagina
don't get too excited and shove crazy shit in there, start with your pinky and work your way up to a couple fingers. have your cum bucket ready
>>
>>16968412
I'm afraid I might like it, then famiry wirr be dissaprointed.
>>
>>16968426
so spank yourself while you finger your butt so you don't like it so much.
don't play with you butt in front of family
unless they're into that, that would be weird

getting to know you own body isn't gay
girls have buttholes two and they like to have them played with. knowing what your butt likes and doesn't like teaches you what to do and not to do to hers. this isn't just guy butts, they are universal
>>
>>16968329
>Can't even watch animal planet without getting a boner.
Furry pls went
>>
>>16968356
because there are stitches on his penis amazing what reading the whole post can do
>>
>>16968329
If imagining your sutured dick tearing open doesn't kill your boner, i think you may have a problem.

>>16968736
reminds me of an old joke
>saying Java is nice because it works on all OSs is like saying anal sex is nice because it works on all genders
>>
>>16968329
>how to fap and reach orgasm without getting a boner which would result in stitches going kaboom

Don't you ever say that again.
>>
>>16968335
a prostate orgasm will still give you an erection
>>
>>16968902
Not necessarily, but wouldn't risk it
>>
first thing that came to mind was boner-kill pics
like that's exactly what they're for, killing boners
but with the stitches in your dick you already get the image. how bout some purple waffle?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.