[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
On my own terms.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 5
File: IMG_20160222_170501.jpg (464 KB, 1600x912) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160222_170501.jpg
464 KB, 1600x912
You can take this as troll bait if you must, but the simple fact of the matter is every day when I wake up, stomach burning, head pounding, feinding for weed I can't afford in my small bedroom at my dads that I can't move out of because no one will hire a highschool drop out, the first words out of my mouth are always god I hate my life or why can't I just die already?

I scrape myself out of bed at noon and look in the mirror at my skinny flabby acne infested skin, all I want to do is burn the refection.

Then I make my way to the fridge and eat one of the disgusting salty frozen foods dad throws at me and asks me to be greatful for, then vomit 20 minutes later because my system just wont keep that shit down anymore. So I'll go back to bed for a few hours till I eventually have to piss which forces me up again.

I'll stare out the window at my shitty project car I'll never finish because I can't afford parts, attempt to eat something again, fap and loath the fact of how unsatisfying it was and why I will never find anyone.

Then spend the rest of the day distracting myself watching others more fortunate then me on youtube and bitterly stew on how I'll never escape my shit life to obtain anything even close.

Dad will come home and critisize me for a few hours and do his daily speech about kicking me out if I don't find work.

Its been this way for years, I have zero drive to improve my situation and I am terrified of being homeless.

I will rape your dead great great grandmother if you tell me to get help or some other bleeding heart bullshit.

Give me QUICK and PAINLESS scuicide options besides gun shot, train, overdose, building jump, carbon mon, hanging, bag over head and all the other bullshit methods that just seem to leave you paralized or brain dead.

If you spelling nazi me you are the true lowest form of human and you need to kill yourself more then I do.

~a random bitter asshole on the internet.
>>
Or you can work towards a crazy awesome goal for yourself and never relent until the job is done, then life will take care of itself from there.

travel the world, create a band, fuck bitches at clubs via pickup. whatever

i wouldn't take suicide as an excuse when theres shit you want to do in the world. eat your pain and embrace it.
>>
>>16967431
Stop being a fucking pussy and go one of the ways you mentioned in the OP post.

Pawn your dads most expensive item, buy a shotgun from a pawnshop, go buy a box of shells. Finally find a secluded spot and put the barrel to the roof of your mouth.

Where people go wrong is they don't use a slug and they put it under their jaw rather than in their mouth.

Go die now, your just another voice here You'll be forgotten in minutes...
>>
>>16967431
Tie some cinder blocks to your legs, get drunk as fuck, jump in a pool.

Or don't be a faggot and just shoot yourself. Or death by cop.
>>
Everything I try ends in flames. Litterally, the only job I managed to get I held for two years 40 miles from me and just as I was about to tell the boss to go fuck a tree a d spend my 21st birthday in Vegas, I slid out on black ice in the 65 Falcon my grandfather gave me that I spent 2 years and 20 grand restoring hitting the side of a mountain and flipping 3 times destroying the car my pride and the relationship I had with my favorite person/family member. Every endevor since childhood has been that way, I will work so hard just to have everything ripped from my hands and crushed in the dirt. If that's what life is that's fucking bulshit and I want out.
>>
>>16967464
Lease a fucking honda, stop fucking with garbage cars you mongoloid.
>>
>>16967454
He has everything under lock and key. If I had a shot gun I'd have done it already. Jesus I can't even die without money.
>>
>>16967469
Jump in front of a trucker

lie down on the railroad
>>
>>16967465
I was pretty clear on the unemployed part. I would never own one of those shit boxes anyway. Every single one I come in contact with is a nightmare to work on. I would know cause all my fake friends dangle weed in my face to fix their shit civics.
>>
>>16967469
Cut a major artery, one lies right under your armpit. Do some anatomical research for 15 minutes on it. You'll pass out from blood loss in minutes, It'll feel like a dream you'll be so weary from blood loss. It'll take a few minutes max.
>>
>>16967482
What third world country do you live in?
>>
>>16967475
To risky, last thing I want is to do it wrong. Come on there has to be a pill I can take that just makes me fall asleep and die?
>>
>>16967486
I don't want minutes, I want instant and garenteed.
>>
>>16967492
Put your neck in the rail, face down. Your head will be cut off.
>>
>>16967496
You're even too much of a pussy to kill yourself.
>>
>>16967490
Palmdale California.
>>
>>16967492
Called overdosing friend, how about this, just slit your wrist upward in a warm tub. Not original but the minor cuts wont really hurt all that bad.

Make sure you cure in a way they can't sew your wrist up. Jesus is down the street, not across the road.
>>
>>16967501
You have your parameters.
>>
>>16967504
Tried overdoseing the expierince was horrid. Don't care about originality but I'm not going out like a faggot.
>>
>>16967512
judging from this thread you do absolutely everything like a faggot.
>>
>>16967517
How bout fuck you and give me better options that I haven't seen yet.
>>
>>16967517
This, just fuck off op. We all know you're too pussy to do it. Hopefully your dad will kick your dumb ass out.
>>
>>16967522
How about you jump in front of a train or jump off a building and stop being a pussy.
>>
>>16967522
That guy is not me, the one recommended the method.

Seriously though, you're gonna fucking die, stop being picky. If you really wanted to die you'd put a knife through your throat or skull.

Live in misery, that's your future because you're too scared to end it.
>>
>>16967523
For a site whose main phrase seems to be go kill yoursef none of you have very good suggestions. All of this so far is no better then a random google search. Get fucking creative you bastards and give me one that stands out for fucks sake.
>>
>>16967529
Fine I'm a pussy, I don't care. I need something that is basically automatic and doesn't feel like death. Why is this so hard to answer?
>>
Before you die OP, give me your bug, I'll finish it up, prolly swap a Porsche motor into it, then slam it
>>
File: IMG_20160130_092457.jpg (539 KB, 1600x912) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160130_092457.jpg
539 KB, 1600x912
>>16967548
It comes with the Porsche Type 4 motor ready to be swapped.
>>
>>16967556
Holy shit, If you give it all to me, I'll make it a clean ass swap. I'd make it look real nice too, whichever style you want I'll try to emulate
>>
>>16967431
well i have to agree with you, suicide seems a viable option since you yourself have no need to improove anything abput your situation. electrify yourself maybe? stoping your heart with noone around should be plenty enough
>>
>>16967573
dat wud hewt 2 mush :'^(
>>
File: DSCI0225.jpg (78 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
DSCI0225.jpg
78 KB, 800x600
>>16967548
It means nothing to me anyway, it was a impulsive buy to attempt to regain my first car after I sold it to restore grandpas Falcon that the icey road took from me. I had everything and ended up with nothing.
>>
>can't afford weed.

it literally grows on trees you moron

>frozen processed foods

your school didn't teach you nothin about seeds did they.
1 put seeds in dirt
2 add water
3 eat fruits and veggies
4 profit
>>
>>16967589
Nothing grows here but these stupid fucking Joshua Trees.
>>
>>16967556
Ur a fuckin idiot op at least restore the car before u kill yourself
I'm a millennial too but holy fuck you're why everyone hates us
Go get a job doing physical labour
I'm a high school dropout and I have a steady job
>>
>>16967522
>better options that I haven't seen yet.
there aren't any, and throwing a tantrum won't make them automagically appear
>>
>>16967604
Because I just have parts and cash flying out of my ass right? Have you ever been to the Antelope Valley? Its a dirt shit hole, there are no jobs. Even manual labor ones. I send emails daily for the ones posted on craigslist and all I get is mocking silence.
>>
>>16967616
I didn't say they would fly out of your fucking ass, work for it faggot
If there's no work where you live fucking move
Be homeless for a while if you have to
Do SOMETHING
>>
>>16967616
Also
>sending emails
Bruh for a labourer position you need to call the boss
You don't need a resume or anything you just need to be able to do what you're told
Roofing is extremely easy to get into
>>
If I could get the clutch, tires, carb rebuild kit, and the rediculous cost of reg and insurance to get that shit pile on the road I can easily get a paper route. That is a lot of fucking money in parts when you don't have income.
>>
>>16967645
Tell you what
Sell that heap so you can buy a plane ticket to ontario and ill kill you myself
>>
>>16967639
They never post a number, the ones that do never answer or call back.
>>
>>16967431
I'm a hischool dropout too, but i managed fine. I always knew that I learn more qith a åractical approach, so while my friends were in school i instead found something i had a moderate interest for (dogital elecrronics) and started wxperimenting. After a few years in the petroleum exploration industry, some on industrial IT applications, and maritime wlectronics, i now earn more than my engineering buddies, and i'm not facing layoffs.
>>
>>16967652
Now we're getting somewhere! Having someone else do it sounds great, if the first bullet doesn't put me out you damn well better keep fireing till the movement stops.
>>
>>16967672
Bullets? Nah brah I used to practice BJJ
you can be watching your favourite movie and ill gently lock up a rear naked choke
You'll barely feel it and you'll pass out in around 5-10 seconds
After that I just keep the hold and you'll be dead in a minute or two
>>
>>16967658
Ok then there's obviously no conceivable way to get a job where you live. I'm guessing your entire town is on welfare?
>>
>>16967652
Seriously though I've been wanting to find someone who will help me. I love, no, I dream of the idea. Its perfect and fool proof with the right person. They can make sure I die by fireing lots and lots of bullets in my skull. Lots and lots of rapid fire large caliber rounds, until my head looks like lasagnia.
>>
>>16967688
Bingo.
>>
>>16967683
I guess that's kinda on the right track, not doubting it works, but that's a long 5-10 seconds. I like the idea of the split second death a gun supposedly offers. I don't want to do it wrong and end up disfigured. Hence the other guy, and lots of bullets.
>>
>>16967492
No, if there was a pill like that it wouldn't be easy to obtain anyway. A pill that instantly can kill a person, and you'd need it to be cheap or free... I guess try to get recruited by a secret spy organization, hope they send you on a dangerous mission where you'd be tortured if you're caught, so they give you a insta-death pill just in case.
>>
I'm not afraid of dying, I am afraid of an agonozing death or worse doing it wrong and ending up in a hospital bed unable to kill myself.
>>
>>16967703
Or a gun could turn u into a vegetable
Plus I don't want to use a gun man that's evidence
I could kill u softly with my arms and dump u in a lake c'mon bro I just want like 200 bucks
>>
>>16967723
I guess that explains why no one else wants to use a gun on me either... Its too bad one can't just make a contract that said I wanted it and its not murder. I finally found the method I like and I can't even do that. My hand is pins and kneedles from holding this stupid tablet, its 3am, I'll be back after a few hours of tossing and turning and a couple minutes of sleep to see what others come up with/critisize me about.
>>
>>16967723
U cud turn a vegtble in2 a gun
>>
>>16967462
death by cop is bad advice, you might just get wounded and then you go to jail
>>
>>16967464
explain to me how you being a dumbass who dropped out of higschool was due to you "working so hard just to have everything ripped from my hands and crushed in the dirt" and not just you being a dumbass
>>
File: IMG_20160328_031050.jpg (137 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160328_031050.jpg
137 KB, 640x480
>>16967756
Glad I stayed for that one.

This is me, the hidious acne ridden unemployed fuckhead living at his dads. Shit post and bully till your hearts content. Maybe it will inspire some of you to come up with more death methods.
>>
>>16967769
What fucking difference does it make? I made my choice and I don't want to live with it. I was refering to the 2 years of bliss I experienced before black ice took that from me.
>>
>>16967544
If there was an easy way to go about this, everyone would do it.
>>
>>16967787
Bliss refering to my large pay check and gorgeous muscle car, and the hard work and dedication it took to drive my ass down that mountain 40 miles one way every day to keep that job. Only to be fired when the car was tottaled.
>>
>>16967604
>implying no one was ever a pathetic suicidal faggot who never finished anything he started before the 90's
>>
>>16967778
get a haircut hippie
>>
>>16967796
Actually this project is only about a year old, and I'm turning 23 next month.
>>
>>16967802
My ears are huge. In middle school they would say fly away dumbo. I hide them under that mop.
>>
>>16967809
>he's still self conscious about his appearance because he was bullied in middle school
>at 23
wew
>>
>>16967820
I was the social paria in every school I went to, the kind of shit I went through... You have no idea. I understand why school masacures happen, kids like me get pushed to the brink by everyone around them with no support from teachers or parents and all they try to do is shove pills down your throat when all you wanted was someone to understand.

In a nutshell, yes I am scard as fuck and that shit, along with the ptsd of flipping 3 times in a car in the rain, will haunt me forever and never allow me peace.
>>
>>16967431
get a junkyard owner to show you a shit vehicle, ask if he can tow it to your place for free, fix the car up as best you can, and leave

stop at a bar, have a drink, fake a smile with the guys, hit it off with the first girl who gives you the eye, and hope for the best

you want a fucking life better than this, you have to quit pulling the pity party. life sucks, now do something to make it suck less.

you have a chance to make it better, but feel free to kill yourself if you're that much of a coward
>>
>>16967498
No, don't. You will traumatise the driver for life. I've had two relatives killed by truck and train and I always think of how hard it must have been for the drivers.
>>
>>16967862
Any given vehicle in a state of non-operation takes hundreds, if not thousands of dollars to get working again. All junkyard owners are greedy fucks and would piss them selves laughing at the idea of mailing a picture of a car to me for free. Trying to get any derelect junker made after 1975 to pass california emissions is just not possible unless you replace everything, and then hope you put it back together right without trouble codes.
>>
>>16967866
That's the only reason I don't do it. Just cause I'm in misery doesn't give me the right to fuck up someone elses perfectly good life. I want to leave this world undetected for the most part. However I don't mind some pig cop finding me, I hope my brains make him vomit. Mother fucks made it personal when they impounded my motorcycle and gave me 200 hours of community service durring the winter all for a straight pipe exhaust and a gram of weed.
>>
>>16967886
I mean, you don't really have to stay in Cali, right?

if work is shit in one place, you can always run.

I'm assuming you pay for weed, so stop. stop smoking the shit in large doses and ration it. save some money up and get a greyhound as far as you can, or hitchhike

get a job in oil. I don't fucking know. lots of dropouts are in it in the southeast. get a GED if you want a higher chance at success.

what do you want though, OP? a better life, or an end to your own? not even liberal California hands shit out for free
>>
>>16967912
I have the GED, passed with flying colors. I'm not an idiot, I just have a very short attention span and I'm very impatient. I'm great with tests, but long drawn out lessons over semesters make me want to claw my eyes out with a rusty spoon.

Winning the lottery, a 5000sqft fully loaded shop, and a ferris bueller ferrari are about the only things that would make life worth living.

I dunno about anyone else, but money most certainly would buy me happiness.

That shits never gonna happen though, even. If i work my ass off I'll just end up like my dad. Divorced and fucking shit teir middle class bulshit till I die. Fuuuuuuuuuuuck that.
>>
>>16967645
>get a paper route. That is a lot of fucking money

newspapers sell for a quarter, delivery included.
how much of that do you think they give to you for delivering it. here's a hint, they pay for the paper, they pay for the ink, they pay for the presses, the building, they pay the photographers, the printers, the reporters, and the wire services out of that quarter.

it was almost worth doing it when everybody got the paper delivered, but today nobody reads the paper anymore. so a paper route is 200 miles with very few stops.

today people do paper routes on their way to work, because it costs too much in gas to just drive and deliver papers for 2 cents each.
>>
>>16967948
end up like my dad

keep up that attitude and you just might pass it on to your own son too.
>>
>>16968081
Not my paper service, they pay by the hour not the house. You can make up to 1400 a month, dads friend made his house payment doing it for a while.
>>
>>16968467
I despise kids, children are the devil.
Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.