[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was gonna see this by myself in a couple of hours, but there's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (59 KB, 720x1080) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
59 KB, 720x1080
I was gonna see this by myself in a couple of hours, but there's a girl that I've been talking to for a few days now that I might want to bring with (no idea if it would be romantic or not). Should I ask her, and if so, in what way since I don't have her phone number yet?
>>
Of course you should. Contact her by whichever means you have and say "Hey I'm going to see 10 Cloverfield Lane tonight. Want to come?"
>>
>>16965502

>in what way since i dont have her phone number yet

in whatever way you can i guess.
>>
>>16965502
Dude send her a Facebook friend request. Then message her and be like, "Hey I'm going to see the movie 10 Cloverfield Lane. I was wondering if you might want to come with me?"
>>
>>16965521 (forgot my tripcode, fuck)
I already have her on Facebook and Snapchat and shit. She's not the best at checking her phone frequently, so should I try messaging her?
>>
>>16965531
Definitely. Just make it seem casual, don't message anything else after that no matter what.. until or unless she replies. The ball will be in her court one way or another.

Advantage: you.
>>
>>16965547
I'll try that. The worst that can happen is that she says no, right?

Also how does this sound:

"Hey! So I know I mentioned going to see a movie by myself tonight, but I was just wondering if you wanted to join me? Totes understand if you can't/don't want to, it is Easter after all"
>>
>>16965577

>totes
>>
>>16965577
>Totes understand if you can't/don't want to, it is Easter after all"
There are few more pathetic things than IMMEDIATELY giving excuses to someone for a negative answer you haven't even received yet.

Every one of your ancestors is embarrassed to be related to you right now. Adam is spinning in his grave.
>>
>>16965577
>>16965609
Yeah I'd change totes to 'totally' or even 'definitely' but otherwise solid message. I like the opening punctuation, grabs her attention.
>>
File: AkRiN.jpg (27 KB, 500x377) Image search: [Google]
AkRiN.jpg
27 KB, 500x377
>>16965609
You are now physically aware you could be shitposting on a board with people who weren't born with 9/11 happened
>>
>>16965618
WELL SHIT I ALREADY SENT IT
>>
>>16965634
It's all good man, it's not that bad. Don't listen to these guys. They'd be pissing their pants if they tried sending a message to their crushes, guaranteed.
>>
>>16965634
Well at least now you can be 100% sure of the answer you're going to get.

Did no one ever tell you that women don't date pussies? It's really obvious. If they wanted to date a pussy, they'd just have a candlelit dinner at home with their legs spread.
>>
>>16965640
It really is that bad. It's blatant advertising that he's got no confidence in her enjoying his company. In fact you can even read it as encouragement. "I'm actually so afraid of you saying yes that I'm even spelling out how you can reject me." That's plain awful. It turns a simple invitation to a movie into this big emotional moment for him. Who on earth would ever want to step into that kind of situation just to see a movie?
>>
>>16965660
So what would you have said? Word for word.
>>
>>16965642
>>16965660

This hasn't usually ended in bad ways for me actually, it's either been a simple "Not this time, but a different time for sure" which then turns into another time or they've said yes and the date turns out really well. Actually lost my virginity that way (inb4 losing virginity doesn't matter)
>>
>>16965660
>>16965642

I have no proof because we talked over Snapchat but SHE SAID YES FAGGOTS (will try to screenshot with timestamp soon)
>>
>>16965919
Congratulations OP, I knew you could do it. Let us know somehow how it goes!
>>
>>16965957

Update: Movie went well, got her number, nothing more than that, which is totes fine. Thanks guys.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.