[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do o trick my gf into anal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 311x418) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 311x418
There must be a way
>>
Tell her she's still pure in Jesus' eyes if it's in the butt
>>
There is no trick. If you just stick it in without her consent she will never agree to do it willingly or worse yet she will be an ex-gf after that incident. Only way is to talk to her or, maybe get her to be indebted to you somehow
>>
>>16964893
let her peg you first
>>
>>16964906
Did the rough way work for you?
>>
>>16964918
No. That's why I had to get new gf after one drunken ass-ault
>>
>>16964935
Shit I have that issue too when I am drunken
>>
>>16964893
Work up to it. Try fooling around with her asshole when you're touching here there. Get her comfortable with the feeling. Then if you're into tonguing her you can move to that, then hopefully eventually fingers and so on. That's how I got my ex to at least try it out.
>>
>>16964893
1. Tell her you have gay fetish
2. Dress her up as a boy
3. ???
4. Profit
>>
File: tumblr_nssmgtBNdM1uba2j0o1_1280.jpg (142 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nssmgtBNdM1uba2j0o1_1280.jpg
142 KB, 1280x1280
>>16964893

> Love my wife
> Best friend in the world
> Mother of my child
> Spectacular ass
> Will never do and never has done anal
> mfw I am a perma-anal-virgin and will never know what it feels like to do a girl in the butt
>>
>>16966268
has she said why?
>>
>>16966268
My uncle was married to a woman kind of like yours, he says she was an amazing and sweet woman, and she did have a great body. Great tits with just the right amount of sag and a big round butt, but she never let him do her anal.

He told me one day while he was sleeping he was dreaming that he was fucking her in the ass and it felt so amazing, he woke up in the middle of the night with a boner as solid as iron and wanted to fuck her in the ass, he knew she wasn't gonna let him so he drugged her up and fucked her ass raw
>>
>>16966364
What happened to your uncle, lmao
>>
>>16966428
He said she woke up complaining that her back and ass were sore, he pretended to have no idea why

A few days later she found a small box with the drugs he used (he was planning on doing it again, and again, and again, everytime he wanted to fuck her ass) and asked him about it, he made up some bullshit and said he was using it in small doses to relieve stress and anxiety but didn't want her to know, she fell for it

He drugged her and fucked her in the butt a few more times until she somehow realized why sometimes she woke up with a sore ass and figured it all out. Needless to say, she got very angry, they had a fight and she wanted to divorce. A few months later after they were divorced she tried to get revenge on him by sending him pictures of her sucking some guy's dick, but he didn't even care.

I think he never loved her. He said he would definitely drug her up and fuck her butt again
>>
>>16966651
Fucking Alpha uncle there
>>
Bring it up consistently every two weeks casually. Alternatively, you could be like "look babe. i really want to try anal. i'm going to gently remind you of that every (x day of week) until you succumb to the idea of my penis in ur butt. It worked on me, was SO SURE I would hate anal (had accidentally gotten it in the butt before, was so painful) and after like 3 months of this I asked my bf to try it with me. Was fantastic, like it better than regular sex now.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.