[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tinder pick up line
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: CcUxOO4UcAEt5CT.jpg (74 KB, 600x586) Image search: [Google]
CcUxOO4UcAEt5CT.jpg
74 KB, 600x586
Whats a good opener on tinder for an attractive girl who just matched with me(an ugly guy)? I don't want to open with the typical funny/dirty line that all guys seem to use.
>>
>>16961581
Paste this picture and tell her
"this could be us."
works every time
>>
I text 95% of my matches the same thing.

>Match cute girl
>Wait at least five minutes
>Message her "So how does this work? We're supposed to hang out and cuddle, right..?" Or "how does this work? We're dating now, right..?"

If the girl responds she's most likely dtf. Most of my responses are "haha I guess so" or "Hmm maybe" sometimes "yes that's exactly what it means" A few times I got "I think we're supposed to have sex immediately."

If the girl responds and shows interest, say something like "haha so what are you looking for on this site?"

If she says something like "i don't know, just hang out I guess." say something like "same here, we should hang out this week. What's your schedule looking like?"

After she tells you her schedule ask her for her number "I'm free most weekends, and afternoons on weekdays. We should hang out this week, what's your number?"
>>
'Hey. What's up?"

It is that fucking easy.
>>
>>16961581
I'm rich
>>
>>16961581
>kike lusting after young White goyim like the animal he actually is
>>
>>16962594
damn nigga, you smooth af.

I'm stealing these.
>>
>>16962765
This fag gets no pussy, I guarantee it.

Don't do this. It's so boring and gives the girl nothing to go on.
>>
I can't get any matches, so I don't know OP.
>>
>>16962765
You've clearly not used Tinder much. Unless you're a 10/10 insanely hot guy, you won't get any response to "Hey what's up?" 99.9% of the time.
>>
File: Y4Oj5pi.png (65 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
Y4Oj5pi.png
65 KB, 750x1334
>>16961581
>>
>>16961581
Post your dick
>>
Are you an archaeologist? Cause I have a large bone that needs examining
>>
"Whoa, you're way out if my league. Let me take you out for drinks so I can get you drunk enough to forget that."
>>
>>16963907

>facepalm.jpg

Was the goal of this post "how many irrecoverable mistakes can I make in one pickup line?"
>>
>>16963912
Yeah. Isn't making other people Fuck up their lives the point of /adv/?
>>
>>16963918

Not really m8, not really
>>
>>16961586
aaaaaand /thread
>>
>>16963912
>"how many irrecoverable mistakes can I make in one pickup line?"
stealing this one.
using it now
bait.
thanks anon, gr8 day m'8, I have a d8!
>>
Search tinder revival on bodybuilding forums
>>
>>16963907
Cringe
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.