[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a loser and human trash for being a 24 year old girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 453x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 453x600
I'm a loser and human trash for being a 24 year old girl who's never been able to get a boyfriend right

I really feel like killing myself
>>
>>16961485
Just date one of the guys off here.
Problem solved.
>>
come back when you're 35. You've still got plenty of time
>>
File: JYy2Ciy.png (119 KB, 492x263) Image search: [Google]
JYy2Ciy.png
119 KB, 492x263
dis you op
>>
>>16961485
>24

Damn you an old bitch. That biological clock is ticking, you only have 25 fucking years to find someone

Calm down, you're fucking fine.
>>
File: vb3.jpg (462 KB, 1522x1145) Image search: [Google]
vb3.jpg
462 KB, 1522x1145
Don't kill yourself OP. Ask out guys. Become their virgin bride and make dreams come true.
>>
>>16961505
You don't get it

Even if I get a boyfriend now I'm still pathetic and a piece of shit for taking this long
>>
>>16961518
Get with a guy who hasn't had a girlfriend either, then you'll go through the new phases together and you won't feel like a loser.
>>
>>16961518
Would you tell a 24 year old guy who'd never dated he was a piece of shit who should kill himself?
>>
>>16961522
I would still be a major loser for only getting a boyfriend at 24, whether they had dated or not themselves.
>>
>>16961518
>I'm still pathetic and a piece of shit for taking this long

Yeah because that's important. Also, guys don't give a shit about that. You don't have to be a competent girlfriend sexually or anything. As long as you're attractive enough to attract some guy (Which there are very few 24 year old girls that too unattractive to find SOMEONE), and you're not a total cunt or insane or too possessive, then a guy will most likely stick around with you.
>>
>>16961532
>As long as you're attractive enough to attract some guy (Which there are very few 24 year old girls that too unattractive to find SOMEONE)

If that's true then why have I never been able to get a boyfriend.
>>
"If she ain't a virgin then the bitch is only average"

- Young Thug

At least you're above average OP.
>>
>>16961553
Because you sound like a total insecure cunt who never talks to anyone.

Get over yourself. If you seriously think it's hard for an attractive 24 year old to get a guy, walk into a bar that isn't filled with a bunch of college girls, and sit at the bar for 10 minutes. I guarantee if there's at least one guy in there, he'll talk to you and probably buy you drinks.
>>
>>16961561
I have a social life and I've been to bars

No guy has ever pursued me

I really just want to end it all
>>
>>16961569
Then do it. I'm not going to sit here and comfort you because it's a lot harder for us guys to find girls that will even spend 10 minutes talking with us, and we're not sitting here with nooses around our necks.
>>
>>16961577
The vast majority of guys have more romantic success than me by my age.
>>
>>16961585
Yeah because we're out there trying.
>>
Try being a better bitch.

Work out

Learn social cues to make guys seem like you interested.

Learn to cook clean and learn to suck a dick you'll life will be easy mode.

If you ever get in a relationship learn to stand your ground on three very important things.

1. Don't get back with your ex

2. Don't tolerate cheating

3. Sex is important

Oh nagging kills relationships communication is key.

Ask yourself the question sometimes " am I being resonable" if you do this your going to be above the rest.

Even hot guys date ugly cause sex and attitude are better than looks sometimes.
>>
>>16961585
Have you been paying attention to this board? Millions haven't.

Are you the one who keeps making the "missed out on teen love" threads? Come on.

Plenty of nervous virgin guys just like you. Plenty of experienced guys who will LOVE you being a nervous virgin. Probably high standards. Post a pic. Have you ever asked a boy on a date ever?
>>
>>16961485

It's okay, Christmas Cake. There's always someone out there for you! You just need to be cleaned up when you're picked up :)
>>
>>16961605
I occasionally ask a guy out, I haven't been successful

I hooked up with a guy on tinder and lost my virginity that way. Years of masturbating have left my cunt numb I won't even get to enjoy sex in this life. Is life even worth it without sexual pleasure.
>>
>>16961590
I'm out there trying too.
>>
>>16961624
>lost my virginity

Sounds like you've been pursued before and you've given away the goods. You won't find any sympathy here, just keep doing whatever you did then and you'll eventually find someone, or get aids and die. To be honest, I don't really care because you sound like a bitch.
>>
>>16961624
It doesn't work like that. You had one dick once and didn't like it, that doesn't mean your vag is ruined at 20 ffs.

You say you're trying and getting rejected, ok, so what am I going to say next? Lower. Your. Expectations.
>>
>>16961663
I wasn't pursued I just messaged someone on tinder

I've never been pursued for either sex or romance
>>
>>16961664
It's not just that one time I had sex even when I masturbate the orgasms are incredibly weak and nothing I've done has fixed them. I just have a numb cunt.

I don't have high standards.
>>
>>16961678
Try toys or something, that's something to ask other girls about. If the genders were reversed how would you react? Would you tell a male your age who had never dated, or one of the millions of kissless hugless virgin boys, to kill themselves?
>>
>>16961688
I've already tried everything including wand vibrators and other toys

I can't imagine a 24 year old guy who has involuntarily never had a girlfriend without them being hideous with no hope, if they were miserable about it I would understand why they'd want to kill themselves
>>
>>16961696
Go to /soc there's several virgin threads up, they're normal looking, do you really think half this board is the most ugly boys ever because most of them are older virgins.

Would you ENCOURAGE them to die the way you insist you deserve to die?

Tell me what would make you happy tomorrow? Not "if I had a nd when I was 15" changing the past shit. I mean what that can be changed now do you want?

Do you even know what you want from men?
>>
>>16961678
>I don't have high standards
Then why don't the guys you like like you back? Because you're aiming too high.
>>
I'm pretty sure you made a thread like this before. And will again. I try to help. I like you even though you're annoying, I also understand you. I'm about to pass out though been up for 27 hours. I love you bae don't die ok
>>
>>16961728
Why don't these lower standard guys like ME and approach me? Then I could have gotten with them
>>
>>16961717
A boyfriend would probably make me happy
>>
>>16961743

Well, what I do is I write down what I want in life and then I write down what I should to get them.
>>
>>16961754
But I can't MAKE someone want to be my boyfriend.

I give up.
>>
>>16961765
These things happen when you're not looking for them. What you need is to be aware of the signs that a guy likes you, and when you encounter one who does, don't be afraid to make a move. Just cos it doesn't happen by a certain age doesn't mean you're a lost cause, it doesn't mean shit.
>>
>>16961790
>girl
>asking a boy out
As a guy who remains oblivious to when a girl is attracted to him, I must sadly tell you that real life isn't the Sadie Hawkin's dance, despite how much I wish it was.
>>
>>16961790
If it hasn't happened by now then it's extremely unlikely for it to happen at all, given how 90% of people have had it happen for them by my age

What are signs that guys like you?
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.