[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why would women find men intimidating? I work with 50+ workers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
Why would women find men intimidating?

I work with 50+ workers in a factory type setting... all the guys get along with me fine. And maybe 2 or 3 females talk to me like they've known me for ever. Yet the rest of the females that when ever i start a conversation with them (and i always have to be the one)
i have to run the entire thing, i can see how uncomfortable they feel.... They all give me one word answers and can't keep eye contact. yet they all smile and come across as friendly.
Only thing i can think of that makes them uncomfortable is i'm a solid guy. 6'4 and very broad shoulders.
How do i make people feel more comfortable around me without forcing it?

pic unrelated.
>>
What's your posture like? And if you're towering over them with wide eyes and a huge smile, I'd cower in fear too. Try taking a few steps back and talking with a soft tone and smile. Not too soft a tone though, that'd be a bit creepy.
>>
Congratulations OP
you've discovered that stereotypes are stupid.
hard to believe that not all blacks love watermelon isn't it.
all women are not created equal, most are nothing like your mother.
now that you've unlocked this achievement, you may move on to the next level.
>>
>>16958998
I do tower over most people. But i dont smile with my teeth. And i cant stand people in my personal space. And unless im deaf pretty sure im not yelling at people.
But because they give off an uncomfortable vibe i dont try speaking to them any more than once a day. Tbh some of them ive given up on and only smile and say hi or "hows it going". Feel like if i ask them questions or make refrences to work to start a convo theyll file a harrassment charge.... its painfully obvious how uncomfortable i make them. And i missed a lot of branches falling iff the ugly tree so im not freaking them out like the elephant man. I cant wrap my head around it.
>>
>>16959027
sounds like mommy really did a number on you.

If one of my employees was going around talking to every employee DAILY i'd give them a warning. Get back to work this is not a social club. If the were harassing female employees, i'd fire them.

If mommy coddled you so much that you need to seek the approval of everyone around you, and have them like you, then I suggest you cut off your legs and get a wheelchair. everyone loves a cripple.
>>
>i can see how uncomfortable they feel
and it gives me an erection
makes me feel like a real man
to have this power over people
i really cum buckets when they cry
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.