[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been with my gf for 5 years. She was a virgin and is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: 1447407433207.gif (2 MB, 192x144) Image search: [Google]
1447407433207.gif
2 MB, 192x144
I've been with my gf for 5 years. She was a virgin and is totally in love with me. She lives her life just for me and does everything she can to make me happy. She's a little clingy but she's hot and takes good care of me.

I recently met a girl who I developed feelings for over working in close contact. I feel me and girl B would also make a good couple and we're very compatible.

How fucked am I? You can't control your heart and right now I'm contemplating on ending my relationship for the other girl. My gf would be devastated and I think that's the only thing stopping me.
>>
>You can't control your heart
bullshit
>>
>>16958879
If you're unhappy in your current relationship, end it and move on. However if this is some the grass is greener on the other side of the fence thing, just forget about it. The grass is never greener. Nor would it be wise to throw away what you have if you are content with how things are.
>>
>>16958934

I've thought about the grass is greener scenario but I've never felt this way about anyone, including my current gf. II'm happy with my gf but I think I'm just going through the motions of life.

Does this soul mate love of my life shit exists or am I just being a piece of shit
>>
>>16958879
Awww, you have a cwush. Dude, you gotta understand something: you're never not gonna get them. Get with girl B and you'll probably be satisfied for a few years, but eventually you'll get another cwush.

If it lasts for a long time (and I mean months or years) then maybe it'll be time to end your relationship, but my advice? Stick it the fuck out. There is absolutely nobody who's been in a truly long-term relationship (meaning over a decade) who hasn't experienced this. Some people give in. Some people are smart enough to realize that love is a cycle, not a constant, and that if they power through their feelings before long they'll fall head over heels again for their real loved one and will struggle to remember what seemed so special about the other one.

That's not to say that sometimes it's not the right thing to leave. But I'm completely unconvinced of that for you.
>>
>>16958947
Soul mate thing is individual. Have you found the girl you want to spend the rest of your life with? Can you see a future with your current girl one year into the future? What about five years?

But it is likely you are just crushing on this new girl. It's intense and passionate, but it doesn't last.
>>
>>16958947
>or am I just being a piece of shit
Yep
>>
>>16958879
>She was a virgin and is totally in love with me

About a month from now

”Met this girl a while back and broke up with my girlfriend for her, but I found out she`s not a perfect virgin! Why are girls such sluts!! And now my ex is not a virgin either, why try??”
>>
File: 1435721400828.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1435721400828.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
>>16958981
You could make a rather entertaining adam sandler movie out of that scenario
>>
I'm 29 years old I know what a crush feels like. There have been many women that have chased me who I've been attracted to but never one with qualities like this one.

I can see a future with both. I've never met anyone like her in my life. If I don't take the chance I might regret it and never know what if would be like
>>
>>16958981
Girl B has only been with her man. 9 year relationship
>>
>>16958992
29? How shockingly old and wise you are.

Still a crush. Sorry.
>>
>>16958997
Which means she`s not a perfect virgin.
>>
>>16959001
A one year crush
Before that I had a 4 year crush on my gf
>>
>>16959003
That's implying that I don't already know she's not. I don't care that she's not, she's 27 years old
>>
>>16959018
Oh ok. What makes you think she will leave her man of 9 years for you? Wow. Just imagine.
>>
>>16958958
this
>>
>>16959039
She just did.

Now I'm in a tough spot
>>
>>16959007
You've been given advice. It sounds like a crush. I'm married. I've gotten them too. They can be intense as all fuck. Infatuation is a better word for it. As you must be aware, that's not what love is. That doesn't mean that love is all comfort, safety & boredom; it's what makes me look at my wife every now and then and just smile or blush for no reason, what makes me occasionally get tingles when I kiss or hold her despite having done so thousands of times before, and yeah, it's also what makes me not rush out and fuck my cute coworker when my wife is in a bad mood and I'm in a bad mood and I feel like I can't stand her stupid fucking face for one more fucking second.

Sometimes it's comforting, reassuring, and a little boring. Sometimes it's exhilarating. Sometimes it's a pain in the ass. As noted, it cycles between them. What it's not is that giddy rush of "oh my god, I can't believe I'm feeling this way about another human being." That NEVER lasts.

With girl B, once that fades (never to return) will you be left with a solid, working relationship, and real, durable, exhilarating, reassuring, pain-in-the-fucking-ass love? More so than you have now with the girl you have a history with? If you answered yes, how sure are you, and is it worth the risk (and the pain you'll cause your now-girl?)

Like I said, you've been given advice and it's near-unanimous, but none of us can see the full situation. Only you have the full story. Take or ignore it.
>>
>>16959053
Wow. You are such a terrible person. You have no option to take without hurting at least one of them, because of your stupid feelings. Tough spot, alright.
>>
>>16959056
Thank you. This is what I wanted to hear. I am not in love with my girlfriend and will break it off. I can see a the future you described with girl B and will give it a shot. I won't regret my decision if it doesn't work out and at least il know.
>>
>>16959093
Here's your (You) you piece of shit. Five years you're willing to throw out the window because your dick gets hard talking to another girl.
>>
>>16959121
You mad bruuhhhhh
>>
>>16959121
What is me and newgirl also last 5 years. What if we last 10, 15, 20 that those years end up being the happiest years of of life?
>>
>>16959160
You know what? Leave Girl A. Do it to tickle my schadenfreude when she goes completely batty and Girl B turns out to be just a tryst.
>>
Last time I saw this he ended up with no one because he wasn't content with what he had or even knew what he had.
>>
>>16958879
>She lives her life just for me
>She's a little clingy but she's hot and takes good care of me.
> I feel me and girl B would also make a good couple and we're very compatible.

If your gf is so submissive to you as you say, set up a threesome somehow; bang the living day lights out of gfb; then be on your way with gfa.... Once the demons are released from your seman onthis girls face, you'll be over her.
>>
>>16958879
You're a terrible person who will never be happy, I know the type.
>>
>>16958985
>adam sandler
>entertaining
>>
>>16959346
I will never be happy, I know that. If I died next year at least I'll be happier than last year.

>>16959340
That's a good way to lose them both.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.