[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am quite introverted, and I don't really try to impress
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: whatamisupposedtofeel.jpg (33 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
whatamisupposedtofeel.jpg
33 KB, 480x360
I am quite introverted, and I don't really try to impress anyone. I am just being the bi-polar, introverted me. I am a girl, by the way.

So there is this girl, let's call her Lo. She is an absolute socialite and she double crossed me and my closest friends on various ocassions.

I noticed that my boyfriend has recently started seeing her behind my back, and every time I told him that I really don't like that he is hanging out with her so much (more than with me), he says I am either too controlling or overreacting. I am just quite insecure about it.

So, here it is. Lo fucks her best friend's boyfriend. Boom, sudden end to their friendship, absolute drama and disaster all across the college. She decides to "lash out" to my boyfriend about everything.

I am very annoyed at this point, so I decide to help her out so that she leaves him alone. He still thinks I am overreacting and controlling.

Three weeks later boyfriend suddenly leaves me, and all I see is Facebook, Snapchat and everything else is filled with Lo and my current ex doing everything together, anytime I go to a cafe I see them together.

I asked him to get back, but he said it is out of the question. His attitude towards me changed very quickly, like less than a week he was already totally indifferent towards me. Zero fucks given.

Hurts a lot, especially to know that he was ditching her for me. I am just too tired to fight, and I love him enough to let him go and e happy with someone else.

Did he just leave me for her? Is it possible that he cheated?
>>
Yes, and yes
>>
>>16958078
Was it justifiable, on my behalf to tell him that I didn't like the way he was acting?
>>
Yes and yes.

You are better off without him.
>>
>>16958078

Get back at him by posting tits.
>>
>>16958177
Nah, I don't think so.
>>
>>16958182

Girlfriend material here lads.
>>
>>16958187
Absolutely.
>>
>>16958115
>Was it justifiable, on my behalf to tell him that I didn't like the way he was acting?
It's always okay to express discomfort, as long as you're not outright saying, "Don't do X, Y and Z!" That gives him a chance to take your feelings into consideration and make his own decisions. But the thing is, he was already cheating on you. He knew his behavior was deplorable, and wrong, and so he tried to flip the situation around on you, making you the bad guy.

>Did he just leave me for her? Is it possible that he cheated?
Yes. Mostly likely, yes. Even if it wasn't physical, he was cultivating a relationship with her while he was still with you.
>>
>>16958115

Yes. They were hanging out because Lo was giving him plenty of Lo-jobs on the side so it suddenly feels like a great new relationship without any of the consequences.

You're better off, OP - Lo's gonna fuck some other dude soon enough and your ex will be left on the side of the road, where he belongs.
>>
>>16958211
I am a pacifist when it comes to these things, so instead of saying "Don't" I just asked him "Why?" - I found he constantly avoided the answer, and this is what made me insecure. I know Lo presonally, so if he had told me a good answer straight away, perhaps I wouldn't be so suspicious. But he never did. He just said I was giving out to him, which I wasn't - I was just crying around the corners.

>>16958232
It is probably true. They keep on going out all the time, clubbing and stuff, I wouldnt be surprised if that was the case.

Problem is that even when I tried to drag him out he would never go. Anytime I offered something, like movies, or even just chill at the park, he would decline, or make up shitty excuses about why he cant do it.

Lo's average relationship lasts one to two months max.
>>
>>16958262
>Lo's average relationship lasts one to two months max.
Then wait a little while. When she does the same exact thing to him, he'll come crawling back. Just make sure you don't take him back. If he can so easily toss you aside once, he'll do it to you as soon as someone better comes along.
>>
>>16958276
No, you guys are right, I shouldn't.
Even though I love him, I shouldn't.
>>
>>16958289
You might be really tempted to take him back but he did cheat on you and cheaters cheat again. You have to prepare yourself to reject him, but also forget about him and move on.
>>
>>16958376
I already proved myself honourless enough to beg him, but I just don't see the point in it, perhaps he never cared at all since he literally changed from hot to iceberg cold within less than a week.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.