[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What classes do intelligent, artsy girls take? (Not looking for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1454048702100.jpg (168 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1454048702100.jpg
168 KB, 750x750
What classes do intelligent, artsy girls take? (Not looking for 10/10-attractive or anything absurd like that)

I'm a sophomore, majoring in English, and taking two English classes. Both classes fulfill a pre-req so it's hard to say if the more specialized English classes will have more artsy/attractive girls.

The other reason I brought up my major is that it sort of bars me from the more artistic classes in the fine arts college. I can take classes for non-majors, but they're few and far between. Any recommendations for fine arts classes?

I'm not a very sociable person so it's pretty difficult for me to find smart/artsy/attractive girls. And when I do, I usually fuck it up, or (I suspect) they view me as less intelligent than I look (professors and other people have frequently been surprised by essays and other similar stuff I've done/said); I'm also kind of a bland white guy. At least I think I am. I don't know.

I'm just a little frustrated because the girls most often interested in me don't seem very intelligent or artistic. Ironically, I'm complaining about how artistic girls can't see past my seemingly unintelligent and uncreative exterior.

I guess I feel like my external self doesn't feel like my internal one. It seems like the stark difference between my internal and external selves is causing some cognitive dissonance, or something.

I've tried going to a poetry club, but scheduling tends to be an issue for me and other people too.
>>
>>16957705

The class of not being a shallow bitch.
>>
Just date a guy.

Genuinely intelligent girls with genuine interest and talent in the arts are unicorns.
>>
>>16957705
dress like one of those pompy douches:
buy the same glasses as your favourite philospher
get an absolutely horrendous hair cut
your going to need a flamboyant scarf
dont forget to wear mostly tan or woolen clothing

Now those girls will know you think your better than them and will flock
>>
>>16957705
>intelligent
>artsy
>in this day and age

That kind of person went extinct ages ago anon.
You can only choose one now.
>>
>>16957721
sorry for not wanting to date a sorority girl anon

>>16957731
Honestly, I'd be happy with a creative and relatively attractive girl. I'm not that intelligent. Creativity and an interest in the arts would be nice.

>>16957745
I don't think I'm better than anyone. I'm looking for someone who has similar interests. Makes no sense to condescend someone who's looking for someone with similar interests.

>>16957773
Eh, I'd settle for just artsy to bee on-est.
>>
>>16957865
didnt really mean to call you condescending anon, i was just making a shit joke
In fact im in the exact same boat as you, only I just want an artsy friend, the fact I cant even find another male whos artsy makes the idea of finding a female ridiculous
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.