[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do we need to make large groups? I hate groups i get angry
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
Why do we need to make large groups? I hate groups i get angry at groups, i fucking hate having to interact with groups.
Worst of all is that you must be in a group to be socially fullfiled, a loner only gets some rare chances and i don't get those chances
Why does it have like that?
You want friends? You need to fit into a group
You want to have companionship? You need a group
Everything requires you to have a group
>>
kill yourself, you'd sound like you would fit in with that group.
>>
>>16957676
>I hate
>I fucking hate
>worst of all
You seriously think negativity is going to you anywhere on what you want in life? You're going to end up that old cliche pissed off little man with scowl on his face if you don't change your outlook on life and social groups
>>
No, being a loner is like freedom. I go out alone and meet friends there. I can do whatever I want, say whatever I want, leave whenever I want.

Feeling like you always have to be in a group is like slavery.

If you don't like it, free yourself.
>>
>>16957687
Positive thinking doesn't make any difference in this kind of situations, life isn't a movie.
>>16957688
Too bad i don't have friends from my school years like you
>>
>>16957695

Positive thinking makes a difference in your piss poor attitude that turns people away, though, so that you can have friends and bond in social settings without being a complete and utter tool because of your disdain for humanity, you edgy loner.

There's a difference between being comfortable by yourself, and being angry at everyone else for no reason other than they exist.
>>
>>16957728
I don't hate people, i hate groups because i know that i don't fit in groups and i don't feel happy in groups.
But i can't expect you to see this as something geniune, i know you labeled me and this won't go too far from that label
>>
>>16957739

You're already nay-saying anything anyway, so yes you're gonna get labeled. Mostly as negative. You want things you can't have because you are put in situations that make you uncomfortable, and instead of trying to get used to it, you make excuses, get angry. You don't try anymore, you just say you hate it and stop putting in effort.

So yeah, it's no wonder it never works.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.