[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I handle good looking women?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (1 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 750x1334
I have really bad self steem problems because i used to be really fat and ugly, found /fit/ a couple years ago and i've lost 65 lbs, as well as improving many other aspects of my life and physical appearance

However as i've noticed i'm a quite good looking guy (or so i've been told, a lot) as well as i'm quite tall (6'4'') and fit, so i get attention from really good looking women, however my instincts and my low self steem push me instantly into a friendlike position

I can easily talk to women, there is no problem in that, and i have no problem hooking up or dating average looking women, but when it comes to really good looking women i get nervous and dont even consider to be an option for them even if they do, a good example is that my 2 closest women friends are fitness models
How do i position myself to be able to handle attractive women?

I got a girls number yesterday at a club, really good looking girl, her friends kept saying "he looks like an actor or something" but i cant bring myself to text her without sperging out like an idiot and develop a shitty conversation that wont lead to nothing even though i already know she's attracted to me (this is a recurrent situation)
>>
File: 1420378357114.png (79 KB, 408x660) Image search: [Google]
1420378357114.png
79 KB, 408x660
>>16957548
She wants your peepee bro. Want me to compose a text message for you?
>>
>>16957548
Who is this semen demon?
>>
>>16957604

Julie.
>>
>>16957611
More?
>>
>>16957604
Looks like Sarah McDaniel. Especially considering the eyes.
>>
>>16957548
Post a pic
>>
I went through the exact same shit man. Years of 0 romantic interest from women kinda warped my interaction with them. Honestly you have to try really hard to self internalize your new identity, and to think of attractive women in terms of what they can do for you, not the other way around.
>>
You're lucky as fuck, I should have been fat when I was a kid so I can lose weight and glo up cuz it seems like that's what every ex-fat guy current-fit guy does. This is a new thing for you, so it's expected that you don't know what the fuck to do. She's a living, eating, shitting, fucking human being just like you so just be cool and ask her out and text her to get to know her better or something
>>
>>16957654
Yeah Sarah McDaniel, Krotchy on instagram
>>
>>16957599
Yeah this would be awesome actually, i was thinking about opening with something about her friends and mine, but then again i would be setting myself as a friend, i dont know what to say
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.