[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My girlfriend wants to buy a dildo as I'll be away travelling
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 200.gif (217 KB, 352x200) Image search: [Google]
200.gif
217 KB, 352x200
My girlfriend wants to buy a dildo as I'll be away travelling for a couple months. This makes me insecure but I don't want to tell her she can't.
What do I do? Anyone else been in this position before?
>>
>>16957426
Better a dildo than another guy.
>>
>>16957426

You're feeling insecure over a piece of plastic? Jfc, you have bigger problems in your life than your gf's dildo.
>>
File: 1432584278249.jpg (12 KB, 475x263) Image search: [Google]
1432584278249.jpg
12 KB, 475x263
A girl who would rather buy a dildo than cheat on me?

Sign me up.
>>
>>16957426
Man, this actually sounds pretty reasonable. The fact that she is completely honest about a thing like that, and prefers a practical solution rather than cheating is surprisingly down to earth. Just have this compromise.
>>
>>16957437
This.

If she was buying a dildo for when you're at home, you'd be justified in worrying about your small dick size. But for when you're gone? Don't be a pussy.

Ask her to send you vids of her using it.
>>
>>16957426
Be a part of it. Make it fun for her. Help her choose it and tell her to think about you when she uses. It genuinely doesnt sound like something to sweat over, anon try and have fun with it.
>>
>>16957426
I heard some anon say he had a dildo constructed from a mold of his erect penis for his wife to use at times when he was away. Not sure if that was bullshit, but would solve the insecurity if you could find a way to do that.
>>
>>16957426
Buy one of those kits for long distance couples that have a dildo for your gf and a sleeve for you!
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.