[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best MMO for finding a boyfriend?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (195 KB, 1024x1574) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
195 KB, 1024x1574
Must have elves and meaningful pvp.
>>
>>16957344
Haha what
>>
>>16957344
delete this
>>
>>16957361
Why do you think it's just WoW?

Kinda considered that but in WoW you can't even chat with half the server population. Which makes it harder to find a boyfriend, and also sucks because the purpose of pvp is really to talk mad shit.

I like my thread.
>>
Really? Not a single suggestion? :(

Guess I've just got to get used to being alone, then.
>>
>>16957344
FFS I already told you last week WoW or FF14 are both valid options. Get in with a guild or FC start talking to people and making friends. Roll your elf character and have fun.
>>
>>16957517
Tell me more about FFXIV pvp. And do lots of cute guys play?
>>
>>16957520
http://ffxiv.consolegameswiki.com/wiki/PvP
Not sure. Honestly you just have to take a chance and find the right guy for you. Plenty of fun to be had along the way.
>>
>>16957529
God they make the pvp sound so lame. Does no one remember world pvp anymore? Competition over limited pve resources?

Modern MMOs are lame.

There probably is no right guy for me. I feel like crying a little.
>>
>>16957553
There's someone for everyone. I really do believe that. Even fucked up killers like Charles Manson have significant others. Stay strong. Honestly WoW in its classic and BC days sounds like it would have been perfect for you. What do you have against PvE? I enjoy both a lot personally.
>>
File: 1401301551361.jpg (615 KB, 700x1690) Image search: [Google]
1401301551361.jpg
615 KB, 700x1690
>>
>>16957344

Post tits or cock, preferably cock.
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 550x550
>>
>>16957559
I bought WoW the day it came out. Was pretty meh compared to older games. There's nothing wrong with pve, it's just that these newer MMOs feel so plastic.
>this the pve area for pve
>way over here in a bullshit instance is the pvp

Back in my day we pvped over pve raid targets, because nothing was instanced and the targets were limited. Very simple system, very fun.

No one understands this anymore. Life is suffering.
>>
>>16957581
Unfortunately WoW really set a new standard for the way MMOs are now. Not really sure if they will return to the way they used to be anytime soon. There may be some more obscure MMO like that. Not sure desu. Best of luck to you finding the MMO you are looking for.
>>
>>16957344
I don't think a "best mmo for finding a significant other" exists, anon.
>>
>>16957344
Elves are shit.
>>
>>16957617
I will fucking cut you.

>>16957593
Idk. Really I should just go back to WoW or try whatever else there is. No sense living in the past, and the obscure games likely won't have a lot of men to choose from.

>>16957607
Well, why not? Seems like something we could quantify. Where are all the social science statisticians when you need them? :/
>>
>>16957631
That's probably the most practical way of looking at it. WoW of FF14 would be good bets imo. Just get in a guild that is pretty social. Lots of them have facebook pages so you can check out all the guys profiles and stuff.
>>
>>16957631
Pointy-eared bitches.
>>
>>16957656
For Cenarius!
>>
>>16957656
This pointy-eared bitch is gonna fuck you up if you don't back off.

>>16957651
Probably just go back to my RP-PvP WoW server. Blah. My guild all transferred to alliance on another server, the bastards.

I'm a lonely Blood Knight.
>>
>>16957664
Elves are only good at dying.
>>
>>16957670
Elves live to be several thousand years old. You're fucking stupid and I bet your mom is ashamed her kid sucks so hard in pvp.
>>
I-I'll be your b.. Actually, no, fuck that, OP is a filthy MMO player
>>
>>16957681
So they get to be useless pieces of shit for several millenia. Still useless pieces of shit.
>>
>>16957344
>Tripfags
>Slut
>Pvpfag

>Elf

Why are elves such a shit race? Literally the worst. Fuck elves.
>>
>>16957670
NATURE WILL RISE AGAINST YOU!!!
>>
>>16957692
Do you even Drizzt Do'Urden?
>>
>>16957699
Nature will fall at our steel blades.

>>16957708
Meme Mary Sue.
>>
>>16957692
Bitch we got by without monk pullers or shaman for buffs. Elf team is playing in hard, which is good. Weeds out the crybabies and fefs.

>>16957698
I could literally kite circles around you. What race do you play?
>>
>>16957714
Steel is shitty low-mid-tier material. I don't think such feeble material could pierce the bark of our ancients.
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 236x235) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 236x235
>>
Not boyfriend but I had luck in maple story, games shit now though.
>>
the MMORPG audience moved to mobas a while ago.
So you should try Dota or League of legends.
Go with the later, Dota is not a game for women.
>>
>>16957698
>Why are elves such a shit race?
Because most people write elves as pompous dickbags and expect readers to agree with them solely because they're elves.
>>
>>16957344
Just... don't specifically play a game with your only intention being finding a boyfriend.
Just play an online game you love. You'll find people in that game with similar interests as you because you both like that game. There's cool people all over the internet, might as well start lookin in places you like to play in.
>>
aion
>>
I know your feels OP. I played lots of mmo's in the 2000s and always wanted a bf to play with me.
>>
archeage
however, it's a shitty dead p2w game
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.