[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There's this girl. She had a long relationship with a "friend"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: pciaweenie.jpg (37 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
pciaweenie.jpg
37 KB, 403x403
There's this girl. She had a long relationship with a "friend" but they had a bad breakup after she found he was texting other girls. Then another "friend" professed his love to her, she rejected him (he is very overweight). Then she had a fling thing with another of my friends (I actually like this guy), he rejected her. I criticized him for this but I later asked her out on a date. She let me down nicely telling me something along the lines of if all the previous stuff with my friends hadn't happened, she probably would have said yes.

Months (?) later I still like her. I'm drawn to being around her but try to avoid eye contact when I am with her as it feels too painful. She mocks my social skills and calls me weird which has recently got on my nerves, I try very hard socially (I'm an intp she is enfp). The other night during a gathering she rubs up next to me and starts having banter with me. Again mocking my social skills, then she calls me "condom" (my name is Dominic). I snap a little and call her tills cant pay the bills (her name is matillda and she doesn't have the best plan for the future and isn't great with money). Anyway her behavior confuses me, she seems to want to be friends with me, to again have the deep conversations that we used to have, and seems very proud of the fact I asked her out. I think she knows I'm angry she rejected me.

Is there any chance she would be interested in me but suppressing it? If not how do I get over her, she hangs out with my friends. Should I become friends with her (to be stuck in the infamous "friend zone") or ignore her. I feel as though she likes me but this may just be me reading into her actions too optimistically.

idk
>>
She sounds like a bitch who likes to verbally abuse you for no reason. It kind sounds like she may be stringing you along to boost her ego and for her own personal amusement. You might want to start hanging out with her less.
>>
>>16957157
Sounds about right desu.
>>
>>16957157
Confirmed
>>
>>16957157
Not really. She sounds like a friend who like your average friend that dicks around. It doesn't make a difference if someone is a girl or a boy.

To OP, first, stop taking yourself so seriously, especially around friends. Having self worth is different from being self absorbed. Also, don't send her mixed signals. If it gets on your nerves that she's mocking you, stop joking back with her. That only makes her do it more. Set clear boundaries for what's okay to joke about, and whatever falls within those boundaries should be fair game.

Also, remember what I said about not taking yourself seriously? Just take it easy and ride the wave. It's not worth not having a friend that you enjoy being around bc you didn't get to date her. Relax. Most girls don't appreciate a guy who is insecure about himself anyway.

Stop overthinking girls. Most people think they're complicated because they think with their lower brain. They're more than often normal people when you expect to be nothing more than nothing people. There's a difference between being a feminist faggot who lets girls walk all over you, being a faggot who think he deserves to plow every girl, and being realistic with who you are. Be the latter.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.