[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Modern women are such trash that a significant minority of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6
File: 141156948373.jpg (8 KB, 159x151) Image search: [Google]
141156948373.jpg
8 KB, 159x151
Modern women are such trash that a significant minority of the 18-25 year old population prefers cartoon women to real women
>>
It doesn't take an in-depth look at the 2D-fetishists to see who the real trash is.
>>
>>16956924
>who the real trash is

It's women, anon.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (86 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
86 KB, 1280x720
>>16956915
If I could live in a Matrix-like world with my waifu I'd rather choose Esdeath over any modern woman

Give me the blue pill

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7BuQFUhsRM
>>
>>16956915
most men are trash too desu. most guys dont really do anything but play video games and drink. its society is general that is fucked.
>>
>>16956931
>most men are trash too desu. most guys dont really do anything but play video games and drink

What should they be doing?
>>
>>16956934
Wageslaving to support a woman of course ;)
>>
>>16956926
And not the manchildren who are so afraid of the word "no" that they push half the human race away?
>>
>>16956934
working towards self improvement and not procrastinate all the time. i like to drink and play video games too but most guys lack discipline and dont know how to manage their time. women will go out with them anyway if they are confident.
>>
>>16956938
i often hear the phase "manchild". what is a real man in this society anyway?
>>
File: litwoman.jpg (64 KB, 400x344) Image search: [Google]
litwoman.jpg
64 KB, 400x344
>>16956938

t. pic related
>>
That's why you should only be interested in educated women. They're far less trashy and are actually going places in life instead of waitressing and complaining about shitty tips.
>>
>>16956949
where do you find educated women? i go to university and most women there are stupud.
>>
>>16956949
>educated women
hahaha that's funny, Anon. The men on this board couldn't handle educated women.

- An educated man
>>
>>16956946
>i often hear the phase "manchild". what is a real man in this society anyway?
Someone who can do what needs done, even if he doesn't want to (and particularly when he's afraid to). Someone who, eveb if he can't actually do it himself, still takes an active hand in sweing that it gets done by someone who can.

That "active" part is key. Men are not content to sit back and watch life unfold, nor to throw tantrums, nor to cower in fear. Those are the path of the manchild, not the man.
>>
>>16956948
Sorry, not feminist, nor female, nor single. And while I have been known to make my wife a sandwich from time to time, she makes far more for me.

But I notice you didn't refute any of ths things I said. Am I take this to mean you know it's true?
>>
File: Hamburger_University.jpg (137 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Hamburger_University.jpg
137 KB, 500x375
>>16956966
>>
Please don't pretend that it's women, and not the fact that all of you are boring and entitled.
>>
>>16956980
>implying you're better than Esdeath

She'll freeze time and kill you for that
>>
>>16956915
What's your point?

Modern men are such trash that a significant minority of the 18-25 year old population prefers cartoon men to real men

Myself included.
>>
>>16957016
at least you can have sex with out putting in a pointless amount of effort.
>>
>>16956970
>do shit
>get punished

>don't do shit
>get punished

>resign your soul to the void, becoming a walking husk of a man
>nobody bothers you
>>
>>16957020
I've never had sex, I've been trying to communicate more with other humans but its super hard and doesn't usually go anywhere. It's hard for both genders in different ways, complaining isn't going to get you anywhere.
>>
>>16956970
>do shit
>get punished

>don't do shit
>get punished

>resign your soul to the void, becoming a walking husk of a man
>nobody bothers you

It's a simple choice for a simple problem, if you learn that nobody expects you to be a leader, you stop caring about doing what needs to he done for other people and you start focusing on yourself.
>>
>>16956915
Not really, just losers on 4chan have been jerking it to real women for so long that they've been desensitized and need tentacle rape + unrealistically proportioned women to get off anymore.
>>
>>16957030
difference is. you have the option there. Im aware that most men are boring and dont really do anything worth discussing but its the same with women. the difficulty that women have to face regarding relationships is that men will often manipulate them for sex.
>>
Haha most guys are fucking idiots and the rare ones I've met that aren't still have fucking weird superiority complexes. I consider them playthings and go to girls for actual relationships. They're just so much better.
>>
>>16957043
i think i have just fallen in love. yo, whats popping, girl?
>>
>>16957042
Big upside of being a woman is apparently that
>I have the option of having sex easily
This is not as easy as some men think, but the downside of this "upside" is that
>men will use me for sex
I'm so privileged. A response I've seen to this type of message (girls can't easily have sex) is that if I go after ugly guys or guys I've friendzoned I can easily have sex, but doesn't the same go for guys?

Humans all started off with the same body, there isn't any significant different in thought process, thinking that there is just provides you with a distraction from the real problems in this society.
>>
>>16956964
Women that have already graduated.
>>
>>16956970
>>16956938
>a man is someone who does what "needs" (citation needed) to be done even when he doesn't want to

Well I'd argue a man is someone who aligns his resources such that he does what he wants for a greater portion of the time. I meet a lot of dudes, mostly on xbox for this scenario, with that old-world mindset, I find it very common in brutish men, men who are fascinated with armies and guns and shit. Your concept of manliness is not only specific as fuck, therefore suspicious, but full of fallacy.

Nobody is afraid of the word no, you dense fuck. It sounds like you've been in a lucky relationship for just a bit too long. Why dont you dump the GF and get back to the dating game and come back on here and let me know how you feel. Women are inherently inferior socially anyway due to their position in society. How they handle this determines if they are to be treated with respect and grace and commitment or used for a nice quick suck-off in the parking lot of some outlet store.
>>
>>16956964
Stupid people hang out with stupid people.
>>
>>16957050
this pussy ;)
..jk I'm actually laying on my couch eating Oreos
>>
>>16957071
oh, it is probably easier than we think. if you are average looking, you can have sex with near enough every guy. you dont believe me? make a tinder account, go on a dating site, go to a bar and go to a club. you are only going to not get sex easily as a girl if you are fat. even if you are ugly in the face, with the right make up, you can look decent. women who think it isnt easy are the type that dont go outside. obviously you wont get guys throwing their dick at you, if you go to a library.
>>
>>16957088
>Implying you're really a girl

>>16957043
why shouldn't they have superiority complexes? there are a lot of fucking stupid dudes but speaking simply in terms of philosophy men are superior in the structure of a society
>>
>>16957082
bull shit statement. also, i am not referring to people who i hang out with. i speak to women all the time in uni. i basically have to in seminars. men are probably worse though.
>>
>>16957100
Example A of said fucking weird superiority complexes.
>>
>>16957088
im actually laying on my couch eating the pages from beyond good and evil in an attempt to digest the philosophy of the slave mentality. wanna sniff the ink?
>>
>>16957112
what?
>>
File: i hate you dad.jpg (222 KB, 970x868) Image search: [Google]
i hate you dad.jpg
222 KB, 970x868
>>16956915
So running away is a valid solution? Just get in the damn robot Shinji!
>>
I'm glad I'm gay ;)
>>
>>16957043
So you are the opposite end of extreme from OP. Just as pathetic as OP is honestly. Sounds like you are the one with the superiority complex. You feel the need to belittle men because they make you feel inferior somehow and it puts you on the defensive.
>>
>>16957496
Nope, I used to prefer men but then I realized that they're mostly assholes.
>>
>>16957515
Sounds like you just want a man that will kowtow to your every whim.
>>
>>16957519
I just want the bare minimum for a healthy relationship.
>>
>>16957540
Sounds like you've had terrible luck then. I don't know how you can't find something that simple. Don't let bitterness from the past bring you down.
>>
>>16957552
Honestly I think something might be up on my end; everyone I date ditches in all but name after awhile, but makes me be the one to break it off.

That doesn't seem like a coincidence.
>>
>>16957578
You're surprisingly honest with yourself. I did not expect that based on your initial comment. Also sounds like you date really flaky guys. Stick to women if it makes you feel better, but know that there are good guys out there.
>>
>>16957584
Eh I was half kidding haha, I don't hate guys I just prefer girls usually. They're easier to understand and more likely to respect/support me.

I guess. Most of them had never had a girlfriend before me, so it's not like they were players or anything.
>>
>>16957594
That's strange. I guess that explains why they didn't have the balls to break up with you though.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.