[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm going on a date with a really hot girl tonight. Every
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 1458348376169.jpg (89 KB, 848x960) Image search: [Google]
1458348376169.jpg
89 KB, 848x960
I'm going on a date with a really hot girl tonight. Every time we're in person it's awesome, great chemistry.

But when it comes to texting she takes forever to respond and shit. Why do people do this shit?
>>
>>16956623

>why do people live their lives

jesus christ, you're the woman in the relationship. texting should be used to confirm the time and place you are meeting, checking in every two days to make sure thats still a thing. maybe send a funny picture once in awhile of whats going on.

not everyone can be checking thier phone every hour. not everyone WANTS to be checking their phone every hour.

do you remember what life was like before cell phones? there was no obligation to do anything other than what you wanted.
>>
Personally, when it takes me forever to respond, it's because I'm busy doing shit. Get it?! Living?? Life?? Work??
>>
>>16956626

Dude it's 2016. Everyone has their phones on them at all times, especially early 20s.
>>
>>16956623
hot girls get millions of texts

dont bother trying to text game her if shes actually hot
>>
>>16956633

Horseshit. Its just rude to send someone a text, and then not check your phone to continue a conversation.
>>
>>16956623
NEWS FLASH Some people have lives.

Even in 2016 not everyone spends 24/7 staring at their phone. There are a hundred different reasons why she might not respond immediately to a text, and all of them suggest that she's a more interesting, mature and rounded person than most.
>>
>>16956623
Apparently she's not a needy little pussy constantly desiring emotional reinforcement like you, OP. She sounds like a keeper.
>>
Jesus, this thread touched a nerve with some people.
>>
>>16956634

>everyone has phones on them
>SO THEY HAVE TO RESPOND TO ME IMMEDIATELY

the world doesnt revolve around you mate. my ex was the same fucking way

>him: sup
>me: sup
>put phone down
>he immediately texts me back but im already editing a video
>spend the next 3 hours editing a video
>finish up and check my phone
>he says 'nm, you?'
>me: 'not much just finished editing'
>him: 'OH SO NOW YOU'RE TALKING TO ME?'

whats with you faggots?
>>
>>16956651
so you knew it bothered him and couldnt muster up the decency to just say you were busy instead of ignoring him

sounds like you're a huge bitch
>>
>>16956639
He isn't saying a conversation. If I'm in a conversation, all the rules of polite society apply. But if someone is messaging me randomly all day, I may not respond quickly as I am working and put my phone away to focus.
>>
File: 1430838393805.gif (1 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1430838393805.gif
1 MB, 200x200
>>16956670

>you are a huge bitch because you didnt check your phone
>you are a huge bitch for not treating your grown ass boyfriend like a 12 year old girl

how was i supposed to know he'd take me being busy so personally? this was the first time it had happened. how was i supposed to know he'd be so unbelievably upset that i didnt respond when he said 'nm you?'

how was i supposed to know that this was forbidden and that i had to talk with him beforehand to say i was busy? its a fucking text message. if you need to talk, call.
>>
>>16956689
yeah you seem like a huge bitch
>>
>>16956692

re: 12 year old girl

turn off your cell phone for five minutes and go outside.
>>
>>16956689
Ignore the robots/dumbasses/butthurt princesses

>its a fucking text message. if you need to talk, call

That about sums up this entire thread.
>>
>>16956651
You kind of seem rude desu
>>
>>16956698

>you kind of seem rude
>not the grown man who says 'OH SO NOW YOU'RE TALKING TO ME?' becuase i was too busy to text for 3 hours

Uh huh.
>>
File: 1458798379494.jpg (51 KB, 490x890) Image search: [Google]
1458798379494.jpg
51 KB, 490x890
>>16956623
>texting conversations

pls stop op

text her when you want to see her again and how to get there

text conversations end after high school

They're annoying and texting is really annoying. I fucking hate it, it's like homework.
>>
File: 1455276597375.jpg (24 KB, 449x799) Image search: [Google]
1455276597375.jpg
24 KB, 449x799
>>16956696

but im almost enjoying my rage.

they're all only mad cuz they think im a grill and not a faggot tho
>>
>>16956704
it doesnt matter what your gender is you come across like a massive cunt
>>
>>16956649
Thank you for stating the obvious dipshit.
>>
>>16956714

beats having a life so shallow that if someone doesnt respond to a text you have a meltdown.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.