[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>become friendlier with female friend cos I'm a sociable
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4
File: 1449952017569.jpg (486 KB, 2037x2800) Image search: [Google]
1449952017569.jpg
486 KB, 2037x2800
>become friendlier with female friend cos I'm a sociable guy and quite a fair number of friends
>can hear other female friend growl and sound a bit mad

Wat
>>
>>16956286
She's worried about losing one of her orbiters.
>>
>>16956296
I don't orbit
>>
>>16956305
If you weren't fucking her, you were orbiting her.
>>
>>16956316
Please explain
>>
>>16956322
>i'm hanging around a girl i'm not fucking
>i'm an orbiter

pick both
>>
>>16956322
There's no such thing as "friendship" between men and women. She either wants to fuck you, or she thinks of you as a beta provider to use for favors and free shit. That is the complete extent of how women will ever view a man that they aren't related to, if they choose to acknowledge the man's existence.

So if you weren't fucking her, then you were an orbiter. She's mad because she other girl is muscling in on one of her sources of favors and free shit.
>>
>>16956296
>>16956316
>>16956327
Not even hanging around, sometimes I'll ignore her
>>
>>16956305

Have you fucked her? If not, you're an orbiter. I see how you're trying to desperately interpret this as chicks lusting after your wimpy babycock, but you're just deluding yourself
>>
>>16956332
Haven't given her any favors or gifts
She's given me extra shit
>>
God the fucking autism on this thread
She's probably into you to some extent, OP
>>
>>16957308
How's that?
>>
>>16957355
Jealously? And also the fact that the "orbiters" thing doesn't actually exist with 99.9% of girls
>>
>>16957375
*jealousy
>>
>>16957375
>>16957381
She's not jealous bro, she's just pissed he's not paying attention to her
>>
>>16957467
Haha, this
>>
Dude, wtf
>>
Bro, stop being a coward
>>
Wow, /adv/ looks like it's gone pretty far downhill. What's with all the bitter ex-orbiters who genuinely believe that all women are like the few they allowed to take advantage of them? Build a bridge and get over it.
>>
>>16959557
What's even going on?
>>
males and females can be friends whether they want to fuck is irrelevant. when a girl asks me if i want to get coffee, it just means she wants to get coffee she shouldn't assume that i'm going to sleep with her just because i said yes to coffee
if her friends think she's a slut for getting coffee with me that's their problem and they're wrong

if we were doing coffee all the time then maybe people might have a reason to suspect something, but not on a first coffee

or if we both came back from coffee and we have some powdered donut on our faces it just means we took it to the donut level that's all
we're still just friends.

and guess what. even if we did sleep together, we're still friends
>>
>>16959618
What is this I don't even
>>
File: Nøffenøff.png (9 KB, 96x110) Image search: [Google]
Nøffenøff.png
9 KB, 96x110
>>16956332
What the fuck even is this reasoning
>>
>>16959804
So it's fucked up reasoning?
>>
>>16959889
No, you're just replying to woman who will never acknowledge it.
>>
>>16956316
nope you are still an orbiter even if she fucked you because they sometimes fuck their orbiters to keep them in line. the only way not to be an orbiter if she is only dating you and not fucking other guys.
>>
>>16960024
this believe it or not women are not even aware of their own nature.
>>
>>16960063
Pretty much. They're born parasites. Do you think a tapeworm knows what it's doing? No, it just doesn't what nature designed it to do.
>>
>>16960067
*DOES what nature designed it to do
>>
>>16956332
>credentials please, citation needed, etc
>>
>>16960071
roastie detected
>>
File: image.jpg (223 KB, 1270x1270) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
223 KB, 1270x1270
>this thread
You can't make this shit up
>>
File: moo_2.jpg (221 KB, 1600x982) Image search: [Google]
moo_2.jpg
221 KB, 1600x982
>>16956305
kek
>>
>>16957375
gj OP finally baited one retard :D
>>
>>16956332
This is what autism looks like in the wild.
>>
Holy fuck, this thread
Do any of you have any idea what you're doing?
>>
>>16961188
Where the fuck do you think you are?
>>
>All these people shouting virgin because women get jealous
Y'all need to do some serious introspection, women love being the center of attention. Realizing you're no longer the "hot one" of the group makes women bitter as fuck.
>>
>>16962817
Some women are awful. A few months ago I was orbiting one girl and shortly after realizing I was losing my time I met another girl and she became my gf. The first girl and her friends seem to hate my guts now, I really don't get them.
>>
>>16962826
I knew a girl that openly admitted she hated it when there was more women in the group than her. She didn't care if everybody hung out without her with other chicks, just when it wasnt just her she felt really ignored and unwanted.
I've also had girls that I would hang out with almost every day for hours, then they call me to chill and I mention "Oh yeah I'm with girl a and dude b let's hang" they immediately got huffy and wouldnt speak to me for a week.

Swear to god they've just got BPD as a universal trait.
>>
>>16962839
>Swear to god they've just got BPD as a universal trait.

Well, I'm a female, I have a ton of female and male friends, I've honestly never experienced this problem, apart from a single narcissistic girl in middle school. You've had some shitty experiences, but I don't believe many grown women act like that.

I'm not American though. But never had a problem with hanging out in big groups with both men and women... So definitely not a universal trait. Horrible thing to think of 50% of the population base on some unfortunate experience.
>>
>>16956332
By this logic, I am orbiting every woman I know except my mother. This includes my 49 year old boss and 73 year old co-worker.
>>
>>16962851
Well I can't judge your tastes. Some people like grannies I guess.
>>
>>16962851

Haha, it's bullshit. I have a large friend group, 6 guys and 4 women, we're nearly all in relationships with other people, never been attracted to each other, we just enjoy each other's company. Some of my closest friends in the world are men, I adore them, but I've never used them or wanted to sleep with them. We pay separately when we go out and cook for each other often, so not exactly to ~get free stuff~, and we're all in relationships with other people.

That guy is either trolling or brainwashed from /r9k/
>>
So the girl in the op was just wanting attention
Holy shit
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.