[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ah fuck. I have a crush on a girl at work, and I'm fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: gangbang.jpg (45 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
gangbang.jpg
45 KB, 500x500
Ah fuck. I have a crush on a girl at work, and I'm fucking lonely and want to ask her out. But I know first hand that this is a bad idea -- long story, but I lost my last job by shitting where I eat and dating a girl who works there.

I fucking need a date or some shit with any girl besides this one at work ASAP before I ask her out out of desperation and ruin my life again. Yes I'm weak as fuck.

Do I ever bother with tinder? Isn't it all whores? Should I just go to a bar or club? Where the fuck do I meet girls? WHERE? I NEED ONE ASAP.
>>
>>16956115
Don't just ask her out because you feel like needing a date.
If you have feelings for the girl, you should start talking more often with her - if she seems interested, then ask her out.
Go for a cup of coffe, a walk or whatever.. Something you can flee from, if the worst case scenario happens.
And then just take it chill and don't rush things, girls don't like that.

Good luck
>>
Anon here again.
Don't use tinder if you are looking for real love, trust me.. Or any dating service for that matter.

It gotta come naturally, so a cafe would be a good place.
>>
>>16956115

From a guy who once had the same goal as yourself with finding a gf I'd like to hear what your reasons are.

Think of this like trying to grasp a bar of soap - the harder you squeeze the more likely it is to run away.
>>
>>16956170

my reasons for what? finding a girlfriend?

Specifically, I want one so I can go to places and not feel so lonely at night.

if that's what your asking...
>>
>>16956178
Does it have to be a gf then? Sounds more like you just need a couple of friends to hang with?
>>
>>16956197

I do have friends. I would love to hang out with them more. I would love to have close bros and stuff.

But I've had the touch of a woman before. Nothing compares to that... it's just comforting. Helps me sleep at night knowing someone's there. I liked always wanting to go out, texting her, and she was always willing to hop in the car with me and do whatever.
>>
>>16956178

>>16956170 here

That's a fair enough reason my friend.
I wanted a gf because I wanted intimacy and female companionship. Also to lose my virginity as I felt I needed to feel genuine desire and affection towards whoever I lost it too. This was after trying to force it with a few girls in some genuinely uncomfortable and awkward situations.

However, when it came to a gf it only really happened after I worked on my shortcomings and invested in myself as an individual.

That's the key bro.

Invest in yourself and put yourself out there by taking risks. Have interests and spend time doing activities that you enjoy so that you have stuff to talk about. Not just to a prospective gf or even a fuck - but to people in general.

This is how you build meaningful relationships.

As for finding a gf this will come when interested girls see how much of a badass you are and how you're a good guy for them.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.