[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I recently took an IQ test on iqtest.dk (which is really accurate,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: pepesuicide.jpg (22 KB, 352x352) Image search: [Google]
pepesuicide.jpg
22 KB, 352x352
I recently took an IQ test on iqtest.dk (which is really accurate, it's not a meme site)

I usually get 102 but this time I got 118.
Because I basically cheated and didn't just straight off copy the answers, but I wanted to understand them.
Anyways, that's irrelevant.

Estimated IQ is 102, what do?
Am I useless now?
I wanted to live a good life and always expected to have high intelligence.

They will make me have an IQ test next year in university and once they see this shit then I'm gone, it's over.

Fuck me
Is there a way I can do better at IQ tests?
>>
>>16955793
Given the fact you trust online IQ tests, this seems pretty accurate, if random.
>>
>>16955795
As I said, Iqtest.dk is pretty accurate in terms of online testing.

I know most are memes but if you want a quick one it's the most accurate it can get.

Also note how I said "estimated"
Did you even read what I wrote?
>>
Even if it were your real IQ, it doesnt reall say much about you. People overestimate IQ-Tests massively.
Besides that college is way more about worth ethic.
So chill the fuck out, you are still worth something and you can still accomplish all your goals.
>>
File: New Bitmap Image (2).jpg (297 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
New Bitmap Image (2).jpg
297 KB, 1280x1024
>>16955799
Just got 133 IQ on that, without properly thinking about the harder questions.
Fuck off.
>>
>which is really accurate, it's not a meme site
They all are meme sites. You can't take an IQ test online, and you certanly can't take a proper one for free.
Its not a facebook "what famous person are you" quiz
>>
>>16955793
IQ tests have been thoroughly discredited and are not used by ANY reputable places. It is just that the news hasn't filtered down to the general public yet.

IQ tests measure only one thing - your skill at taking IQ tests. Period.

When they were invented over 100 years ago, it was thought that there was some connection between that skill and intelligence, but that has been disproved over and over.

There IS a very slight correlation between IQ score and doing well in school. But even that can be explained away by the fact that a lot of doing well in school has to do with being good at taking tests.

Find something else to obsess about. This one is meaningless.
>>
>>16955793
100 is flat average if the IQ test is the real one (that takes a shitton of time and has a shitload of different questions and problems)
>>
>>16955793
You do understand that IQ follows standard deviation, right?
About 68% of everyone has an IQ between 85 and 115 with by far most of them right around 100.
An IQ of 100-102-whatever is NOT stupid, it is average, which is OK.
>University will kick you out
Why?
Look, plenty of guys with an IQ of 115 (a SD above average intelligence) *fail* college because they lack a work ethic. On the other hand many college grads have an IQ around 100 and they just - do the work.
Calm down, this is nothing.
>>
>>16955793

Just learn a skill or trade. I have 105 IQ and have worked in two different fields both high paying if you want to work hard.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.