[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm at my first year of uni. Last november I broke up with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
I'm at my first year of uni. Last november I broke up with my gf and was bad about it until I met this absolutely great girl this semester. She doesn't even know it but she helped me to get over the break up. We are having fun everytime we are together. She's the best person I have in my life right now and I'm happy that she's a part of it.

It was just a month but we really got used to each other, it's like we know each other our whole life, as cliché as it sounds. She has a wild past, her parents are hardcore punks and she was living out of her home since she was 14.

She did some drugs recreationally but she only smokes weed now. Same as me. Last week we were talking and she suggested that she wants to try lsd with me, after she remember we talked about it in a bar. I never tried it and she didn't try it either. When I was talking about it with her for the first time she was hesitant and fearfull maybe, but I wasn't even pushing her to do it. Just talking about it.

Are we going to fuk?
>>
>using permanently mind-altering psychedelic drugs

Degeneracy of this order belongs on Reddit, friend.
>>
You're probably not going to fuck while on LSD, no. I mean, it's possible to do, but ... a bit of an odd choice for sex. It does sound like she wants to spend more time with you.
>>
>>16955754

>LSD
>permanently

Misinformation of this order belongs...right where it is. But still, you're wrong.

You're about to embark on a potentially life-changing (or maybe just neat, idk what dosages we're talking about or what your biases are) trip, and you're worried about pussy?
>>
>>16955754
I thought that being pussy belongs to reddit.
>>
Well, what are some things to do with a girl I potentially have a crush on while tripping?

I probably will forget all you say but just for the sake of it.
>>
>>16955780
Enjoy yourselves. Look at the sky. Sit around a fire. Listen to music. The same sort of things you'd do with anyone else while tripping.
>>
>>16955744
Don't fuck on acid. Especially on your first time.
Go on Erowid, do your research and harm reduction so you don't fucking ruin yourself like everyone does.

>>16955780
You won't be short of things to do on acid. Just make sure you're doing it somewhere safe, homely and pretty.
>>
>>16955772
Have you even seen adv? Pussies in every other thread baka
>>
>>16955780
You'll want to be in a safe place. Cuddling might be alright, put on a visualizer or watch some time lapse videos. Take a little walk outside in a quiet place if you can. Watch a nice movie with good visuals and story like a Miyazaki movie or something.
>>
>>16956155
>harm reduction

?
>>
>>16956612
Do you even need to Google that? Harm + reduction. Taking steps to ensure bad things don't happen.

That means ensuring you're in a good mood when you trip and you're doing it somewhere safe, isolated and comfortable. Not just stuffing tabs in your mouth at a party and being surprised when you wake up thinking you'd died.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.