[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girl Relationship Psychology
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: maxxie-et-anwar.jpg (103 KB, 1024x687) Image search: [Google]
maxxie-et-anwar.jpg
103 KB, 1024x687
Do girls relay experiences and change the men that they're dating based on certain guys they wish they could be dating?

If so, do they realize it?

My situation:

> me and this girl met and become friends
> I like her and felt like we had a connection, but I don't ask her out
> I feel like I'm in the friendzone anyway
> she starts dating someone else
> I notice that he starts dressing like me
> they start bonding over personal jokes, favorite animals & colors, and experiences that I had with her making them their own.
> brag about it a lot on social media and how happy they are together
> He also starts getting into the same hobbies as my own, feeling like she pressured him into it.
> I still deal with confused feelings
>>
>>16955507
maybe he's a better version of yourself ? either way since they are happy I suggest you don't think too much about it.
>>
>>16955507
Maybe? Who cares.

This sounds like some high school shit.

Girl sounds immature as fuck and you sound insecure as fuck.
>>
>>16955511

I know and maybe, but it seems like a totally 360 from what he used to be like before when they 1st started dating.

I don't think it's just me. I've noticed that sometimes a person will try to recreate people they've dated previous before or like that they have the same similarities
>>
It's not that complicated bro. She's likes that style and enjoys the things you did. So obviously she's going to like it when this guy she's dating dresses a certain way and is going to enjoy doing those fun things you guys did with him too. Like if you guys went kayaking and had fun, she'll want to take him kayaking and also have fun.

There are probably aspects of your personality or looks that she isn't attracted to for a sexually partner. Or maybe you missed your chance by not acting on it and you friendzoned yourself. But just going by what you're saying it's a pretty fucking far stretch that she wishes she was dating you. Just sounds like a sad fantasy you tell yourself to make you feel better.
>>
>>16955524
I am pretty insecure, but honestly who isn't? I probably would've asked her out when I had the chance if I wasn't.

>>16955529
Maybe you're right. I was trying to make it a broader question to see if it was a possibility, so I thought I'd put my situation to show my background thought. I have low self-esteem anyway, so I don't think that "she wishes" anything but maybe had interest...
>>
>>16955546
She probably did have interest but didn't think you had any interest in her so she moved on to someone similar but assertive.

I'd normally advocate going after her but if you feel she is genuinely and truly happy with the new guy I'm not sure you should mess with that.
>>
>>16955546
I think what you should take away from this is you might as well take the chance when you can. At least then you can look back and say that you gave it your best shot.
>>
>>16955507

Depends on the guy and the women I guess?

That shit's definitely never happened to me... but then I think if any girl ever tried it, they'd find out real fast they'd get absolutely fucking nowhere.

In the words of my girlfriend, "Pshhhh hahaha. Yeah fucking right. I'd have better luck winning the lottery."

Out of everyone else I know, I think there's exactly one guy who's really changed because of his girlfriend, and he's the by far most insecure and pussy-whipped guy I've ever known (and I and a few friends have definitely speculated that she kind of isn't really too in to him but is just with him because she's too lazy to be with anyone else).

As a dude, I know personally, i'd just fucking bored if I had a girl that bent to my every will and completely changed who they were to be with me.
>>
that's how it works op. a woman takes putty and shapes it into the man she wants him to be.

she made you her bitch.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.