[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
dear /adv/, I feel lost in my life, floating about with no
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: lost.jpg (99 KB, 580x300) Image search: [Google]
lost.jpg
99 KB, 580x300
dear /adv/,

I feel lost in my life, floating about with no direction.

It's been about two months since I have been in "withdrawal mode" after losing my lover. He abruptly stopped talking to me with no explanation. We fucked all the time and went on dates, studied with each other, and he was my best and only friend at school.

I can't focus on school, and I don't want to be around anybody except for family, or my two dogs. Being in challenging environments makes my situation worse.

To be honest, I am at a point where I can barely function. I still go to class and work, but every time I am there the main thing that I feel is this feeling of loss. My mind is in the state of "what happened?", every single day. My heart clenches onto past memories and feelings, and never lets go.

I have lost direction in my life right now, because I have no one else to hang out with, and nothing to look forward to.

I wouldn't say that I am depressed. But when I lose a crush it resonates within my for a long time....It was the most meaningful thing in my life.

Dear advice, should I go to a support group? I have this residual sadness within me and I don't want to focus on anything else, aside from this feeling, hoping that I will some how find answers.

I feel utterly lost without him.
>>
File: 1452110177943.jpg (230 KB, 600x3031) Image search: [Google]
1452110177943.jpg
230 KB, 600x3031
Still in denial
>>
>>16955176
>support group

yep, that's a woman alright.
>>
>>16955176
Sounds like you need to get away for a while, travel somewhere, doesn't have to be very far away just get away from your everyday surroundings, visit your grandparents or something and just think things through, it'll all happen naturally.
>>
>>16955283
What anime is that? Art style looks kinda like Kaiji: Ultimate Survivor
>>
That you, Kandice?
>>
>>16955176
Normal feels, OP, in such a situation. It fades with time. Meanwhile, moar social contact, a hobby, anything to distract you from focusing on it.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.