[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Someone tell me, Aiight so, Why do guys want to get in to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (194 KB, 794x860) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
194 KB, 794x860
Someone tell me,
Aiight so,
Why do guys want to get in to relationships? Because it's the norm or because it's what they genuinely want?
Like if I'm still okay with them seeing other people, why put all your eggs in just one basket then?
Are we all conditioned for monogamy? Is that truly what the heart desires?
Keep in mind, safe sexual practises are always in place.
>>
>>16955006

It's not a consistent thing. Some guys think they want a relationship, and the ones who desperately want one are often (but not always) looking for a woman to fill a void in their lives that they think she can fix. Ultimately, most of them have bigger issues at hand.

There's also guys like me, who would be cool with a relationship, but aren't seeking one out. Being in a GOOD relationship is awesome. There's that cool fluttery feeling you get when they come in the room, having a partner in crime, sex, and exploring someone in a more intimate way than you do with anyone else, revealing the things about you that really make you that person.

But a lot of relationships aren't built like that - it's just a bunch of people settling for someone at their side, because for some reason they're worried they're going to end up alone forever, and their validation comes from having someone attached to them.

On your larger point of polyamory, a lot of people can't stand that. The reason I don't like it is because there's really no endgame. Cool, we're going to dance around and never commit to anything? Why, because you're afraid of getting hurt? Because you just want to fuck more? Seems silly to me, and I'm fine with casual sex.

At the end of the day, I just don't want to try to pay attention to someone who can take me or leave me for another person at any given time of day.
>>
>>16955006
Not all men are sluts. Plenty are. You should not have trouble finding them.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.