[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oh.. ohhh..Hamaphrodite
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1454403440462.jpg (88 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1454403440462.jpg
88 KB, 720x960
My gf told me she was born with a rare condition where she's technically female but has fully-functional testicles inside her body, and they produce male pre-cum but not sperm.

Basically every time I thought I was making her gush she was man-cumming on my cock and idk how to feel about this.

She's pretty feminine otherwise and her vagina looks normal except for a very large clit.

Have I been fucking a dude?
>>
>>16953820
"S'ei piace, ei lice"

If you like it, who gives a shit
>>
No.
>>
She identifies as female, so no. All females have a dick/balls (clit, labia) that doesn't mean you're having sex with a man.
>>
2016. Who cares. You're practically a lot cooler socially if you're fucking a dude anyway.
>>
>>16953820
>they produce male pre-cum but not sperm.
In other words, the same stuff women produce. Seriously. It's chemically identical, except that the female version doesn't have sperm in it. But then, neither does hers, so the point is entirely moot.
>>
>>16953820
You said it yourself, you're fucking a herm.
>>
>>16953820
I'd be making light of the situation, like making jokes about hitting her in the balls
>>
>>16953836

>>dick/balls = clit/labia

Mind is fucking blown.
>>
>>16953844
>CURRENT YEAR
>>
>>16953820
Think of it this way, you're fucking twice the time. With one fuck you net two to the list.
>>
>>16953820
>Have I been fucking a dude?
Did you know? A vagina is essentially an undeveloped balls and penis. The clitoris is actually a very small penis head. So, technically, whenever you have sex with a woman you're actually fucking an undeveloped man.
>>
>>16953820
Omfg. Bro.
>>
>>16953887
Actually, it's dick/balls = clit/ovaries.

>>16953820
Also, We were all females once, before our inner tubing started developing further into male parts. It's just that hermaphrodites are girls with tubes that developed a *little* more than needed. If you're really bothered about it, ask an anthropology expert/biology professor about it.
>>
Not really fucking a dude if they're a hermaphrodite. Can't blame you for being a bit weirded out though.

>>16953844
>You're practically a lot cooler socially if you're fucking a dude anyway.
No, not really.
>>
Fucking faggot.

Enjoy 'her' feminine penis.
>>
You're fucking a mutant
Also sterile

shit, ask her if she can shoot spells
>>
>>16953820
Is she able to reproduce? I mean.. Does she have a working vagina and uterus and Fallopian tubes and ovaries?
If so she is more female than male and you shouldn't worry cause it doesn't sound like it will get in the way of anything.

Otherwise.. Well.. I always thought that at some stage during embryo growth when gender is decided the body either goes for testes or for ovaries.

Or does your GF have both?
>>
>>16955041
OP says the mutant has testicles, so probably sterile. Filthy Witchers
>>
She is intersex. It's not possible to know exactly what condition she has from what you have given us, but she most likely had either something hormonally wrong happen in utero, or she has a genetic disorder.

Biologically, she is neither male nor female. That's what "intersex" is.

She is also most likely sterile, or a carrier of her genetic disorder. Take all of this as you will.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.