[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My roommate keeps flirting with me and she knows I'm committed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1458573840373.jpg (248 KB, 660x1010) Image search: [Google]
1458573840373.jpg
248 KB, 660x1010
My roommate keeps flirting with me and she knows I'm committed to my gf.

I find her attractive as well, but I don't want to cheat, so the flirting is just painful.

Should I mention it, or just ignore it until she picks up the sutble hints?
>>
talk about your girlfriend! always emphasize how much you love your g i r l f r i e n d. tell about all the stuff that is great about her and how hot she is or sth.
>>
>>16952844

I speak about her often. She even lived with us for a couple months. She's in an open relationship herself, so I don't think she sees this as an issue.
>>
>>16952839
Tell your roommate to stop that shit. Tell your girlfriend what is going on. Don't cheat, you will have pain you and your girlfriend but your roommate won't. Bitch like this never has pain
>>
>>16952839
Wow - your girlfriend was okay with you living with some single straight chick? I would have definitely dumped you over that. In fact, I can't think of any woman who that wouldn't be a deal breaker for. Either you have an open minded or doormat girlfriend, or you two haven't been together very long at all.
>>
>>16952898
I think this must be lesbos, or maybe op lives in a house with several roommates
>>
>>16952890

I don't plan on cheating. I feel very connected to any pain that she feels and don't want to see her hurt by me or anyone else. Perhaps you're right and it's time to open a dialogue.
>>
>>16952898

My my, so many assumptions.

I also have 4 other roommates. I was living with them all before my girlfriend was my girlfriend. I imagine she's okay with the arrangement because she trusts me. What kind of relationship would it be if she didn't? We've been dating for a few months, but friends for much longer.
>>
>>16952901

Bingo. I love communal living. I've been doing it for years. I save money and helps because I love to travel and meet new people.
>>
>>16952930
Ah okay. So not long together, plus it was already a previous arrangement so she can't say anything about it now. Got it.
>>
>>16952915
I'm happy for earing that, good luck in the futur
>>
>>16952839
also tell your girlfriend, it will release some of the stress, and will make her stressed and work hard for you, women kind of like it if their man is aso hot in other people's eyes.
Whatever you do, minimize contact with that women as much as possible and keep it to the bare minimum, don't even be friends with her
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.