[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There was this girl who liked me last semester but I rejected
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1451756927176.png (296 KB, 500x800) Image search: [Google]
1451756927176.png
296 KB, 500x800
There was this girl who liked me last semester but I rejected her and instantly regretted it. She gave me another chance but I fucked it up and she ended up rejecting me. It's been like 4 months since.

She was the sweetest person and I still think about her every day, regretting what and idiot I was.
Is there anything I can send her that won't creep her out? I want to contact her, even if she's not interested in me any more.
>>
>>16951044
You deserve it for fucking it up. Moving on is best, don't drag this girl down with more shit. She closed the door on it.
>>
File: 1458014293166.png (321 KB, 680x383) Image search: [Google]
1458014293166.png
321 KB, 680x383
>>16951044
Good fucking job asshole.
That'll teach women to approach men, we don't ever want that to happen.
>>
>>16951044

Why did you reject her?

There must have been a relatively solid reason for that?
>>
>>16951078
There was this other girl who liked me. I've never been in a situation where two girls liked me so I panicked and ended up rejecting both of them.

I will never get laid
>>
I want to die.
>>
>>16951124
Cool, pack it up and take it to /r9k/ if you have nothing else left to ask.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.