[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So my girlfriend told me that this guy she had sex with way back
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: 1437502446957.png (403 KB, 585x820) Image search: [Google]
1437502446957.png
403 KB, 585x820
So my girlfriend told me that this guy she had sex with way back before me had a kink for leaving shoes on, so she told me she left her really nice boots on when they fucked. Whenever I see her wear the boots, I feel really weird. Is this normal? I almost want her to just throw them away now that I know that.
>>
Is it normal to tell your significant other all about the kinky sex you used to have with your ex?
>>
>>16951010
Post boots
>>
They wouldnt happen to be shiny black docs would they anon?
>>
>>16951019
I guess so?

>>16951023
Dont have a pic

>>16951029
Nah!
>>
>>16951010
...god you're insecure.
>>
>>16951019
I've told my boyfriend about things I've done with my exes. It didn't seem to bother him that much.
>>
>>16951098
So its wrong to feel weird about that kind of stuff? Because I do.
>>
>>16951010
I kinda feel you. When I'm with my girlfriend, sometimes instead of thinking "wow this is hot sex I'm having", I'm like "how much of her kinks/preferences are down to her ex?"

It makes me feel weird sometimes when her preference for bareback/wanting to be cummed inside is a thing she picked up from someone else.
>>
She probably just told you this because it may have seemed like a funny story, it is kind of a weird association though. I would say that feeling a bit weird about being reminded of your gf having sex with someone else is normal, but to the point of wanting her to throw them away is a bit extreme.
>>
>>16951115
Because you're a cuck fucking used sluts
>>
>>16951019
Personally, I'd say no. My girlfriend tried to ask me about my past experiences once, and I flat out refused.

I honestly don't get why you'd be interested in hearing how the person you're with used to fuck someone/get fucked by someone. Getting turned on by it is even weirder.

Like "oh yeah my ex used to choke me, alright now fuck me like he did" is fucking odd.
>>
>>16951120
Thank you /r9k/ kun, now don't forget to eat your tendies before they go cold.
>>
>>16951113
Wrong? That kind of a subjective question. Pathetic? I'd sure think so.
>>
>>16951126
You're /r9k/-shaming me for telling the truth.
>>
>>16951019
It's not normal at all and it would not be unreasonable if you break up with her over this. You didn't need ti hear hiw she had sex with other people.

>m-muh insecure

Breaking news, people are allowed to feel insecure, this shouldn't be something to be ashamed of. As long as OP doesn't disrespect his girlfriend (such as, for example, calling her a slut), he isn't doing anything wrong.
>>
>>16951150
*to

*how

derp
>>
>>16951130
why pathetic?
>>
>>16951143
I apologize, but I dislike people creeping out of their containment boards.

>>16951150
I'd say unreasonable IS breaking up with them. By no means is it normal, unless you're just very open about sex and/or a bit more casual.

But at the end of the day, it's your girlfriend and people need a good sex life, so you scratch their itches and they scratch yours.
>>
File: 1455743192156.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1163) Image search: [Google]
1455743192156.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1163
>>16951163
fuck off slut

go shoot up some heroin
>>
>>16951163
My problem is that you seem to be thinking that OP is somehow guilty to be feeling a certain way. He didn't disrespect anyone and didn't do something to his girlfriend that could be interpreted badly.

Now, telling your partner how you used to fuck other people has a significant chance of making them feel bad or, at the very least, uneasy. You shouldn't do something like that if you are not doubly sure that he/she wouldn't mind. People are sensible. They are bothered by certain words or actions. They have their insecurities.

What caught my attention is that there are people in this thread who make OP feel like he is at fault here and he isn't.
>>
>>16951189
His girlfriend obviously just misjudged how he feels about it. She clearly doesn't know how he thinks otherwise she wouldn't have said it, so he must not have mentioned anything to her.

Really, it's his problem. He does need to accept that people have lives before they get with you, and while she may have been a bit forward or brash in what she said, it's down to him to let go of it and face facts; She is with him now, not with her ex. Whatever sex she used to have does not matter at all.

It's weird thinking about it sure, but thats human nature. He just has to be a bigger man and learn to let it go. No one likes thinking about their SO fucking other people before them, but it happens and every person you have sex with shapes your sexuality a little bit, or a lot, so she just like every other guy and girl, have carry overs.

He needs to let it go and just fuck her brains out while she's wearing the god damn boots. Being insecure about the fact that she used to enjoy doing that with someone else is pointless.

She used to enjoy cuddling/talking/seeing films you fucking name it, with other people too. No need to get possessive or insecure over it. What matters is the present.
>>
>>16951199
>His girlfriend obviously just misjudged how he feels about it. She clearly doesn't know how he thinks otherwise she wouldn't have said it, so he must not have mentioned anything to her.

True desu, and I agree with the rest, but, still, OP has the right of breaking up, if he wants. He is not a worse person just because of that. What bothers me is people shaming him fampai.
>>
>>16951019
No.

It's wrong and you should stop it.
>>
>>16951211
People saying its pathetic to feel the way he does can go fuck a rake, for sure. But breaking up over learning your ex used to have sex in a certain way is a bit much really, that does show a lot of insecurity.

What he needs is to learn how to deal with insecurity or he'll never be able to actually settle with anyone. His feelings are justified, he just doesn't need to act out or go extreme in how he deals with it.
>>
>>16951098

The go to blame shifting argument of whores.

It was disrespectful to not only bring up history that should be well and truly buried. But she brought up the sexual history? And his kinks? Nah that's fucking low.

Absolutely no regard for the relationship. No regard for OP. Op deserves to be mad. Not to mention that OP will be reminded of this disrespect every time she wears those boots.

Her past belongs in the past. Buried and never bought up again. Anyone who says otherwise is a gutless faggot.

Fuck you.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.