[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
licking the butt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1075-34[1].jpg (21 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1075-34[1].jpg
21 KB, 640x360
So do girls actually like to have their butts licked? I've gone down on my gf a lot and we both like doing that but she's kind of shy about her body and I could see her being weirded out if I ask her. I see threads on /b/ about how chicks love it but I don't know if they are just a bunch of weirdos or if girls really do dig that. Obviously she'd need to be clean but do enough girls like it that it's even worth asking? Should I just wait for her to ask me to do it if she wants it? Can anyone tell me what's supposedly so great about it? I don't mind giving it a try, I guess I want to know if it's worth bringing it up.
>>
Definitely don't ask her you autist. Just slowly go lower and lower when you're going down on her. If she doesn't want it, she'll tell you, or move her body away.
>>
My boyfriend is crazy about eating pussy and always wants to eat my ass. It feels good, but I'm so insecure it's not worth it for me. Butts smell like butts. I don't care if you shower with crazy soap and give yourself a chanel no5 enema, give it 10 minutes it smells like an ass.

He doesn't mind, but I do.

I suggest talking to her about it. Ask her if she'd be willing to give it a try, no pressure, to see if the both of you like it.
>>
A woman doesn't feel any particular sensation when having her ass licked and I say it as a woman who has experienced that
>>
>>16949642
>A woman doesn't feel any particular sensation when having her ass licked and I say it as a woman who has experienced that

Please don't generalize about all women based on your own specific experience. Your experience is useful input, but it's not indicative of what all other women feel. You wouldn't like it if some guy on this board came in and said "My girlfriend LOVES getting fucked in the ass so all women like it!!!!11!!"

So was your ass numb, or were you just like...huh, my ass is getting licked, that's kinda boring.

Did you feel uncomfortable about it? That can detract from enjoying it, obviously.
>>
I would guess so, since most women seem to like being spanked, which stimulates the nerves around the anus/clit.
>>
>>16949692

>spanked

>anus/clit

wut
>>
>>16949610
>>16949617 is right, don't ask her, but it's fair to give her a warning. Roll her over and just tell her (like you mean it) that you're gonna lick her ass. If she's got some sort of phobia about that she can at least let you know but that way you don't sound scared.

My wife loves having her ass licked. She was surprised when I did it at first but she moans like a little girl when I do it and will flat out ask for it now.

Use your hands on her ass while you do it. Grab her butt and thighs, knead and squeeze them and give her an ass massage while you lick her.
>>
>>16949692
>when a virgin gives sex advice
>>
Women don't have the same sensitive nerve endings around their buttholes that men do.
it just feels like tongue on skin. Maybe girls who have a fetish for just the idea of someone fine dining in brown town can find it arousing, but other than that, it doesn't really do anything.
>>
>>16949610
Some girls do, some girls don't. The ones that don't have usually been very insecure about their own bodies in my experience. One girl wouldn't let me do it because she thought her asshole was too hairy. to be fair, she did have a hairy asshole but A) I didn't care and B) I can shave that for you or C) I would be willing to pay for you to get it waxed.

I never did end up eating her asshole, but that was because of other reasons. The moral of the story is that you should be understanding and constructive... but don't settle. If you want to eat her ass, try to support her in doing it via the waxing or helping her feel secure with herself. but if she's REALLY like NO, not a chance in hell? I don't like those types of women so I would stay away.
>You want me to marry you and give you kids
>But you can't get the fuck over your own asshole for your man?
>yeah no.
>>
>>16949636
>It feels good, but I'm so insecure it's not worth it for me. Butts smell like butts.

You need to loosen up. Butts smell like skin unless they have poop on them, in which case they smell like poop. If you've just washed, your butt isn't going to smell like poop until at least after you've been running around for a while.

If my wife takes a shower before bed she can wake up in the morning with an ass that still doesn't smell at all.
>>
>>16949610
i let my boyfriend do it once. it felt weird, kind of ticklish, and i felt a little embarrassed over all. i guess it was kind of hot in the uncomfortable kind of way... some people might be into that. i probably wouldn't mind it as much if we had a few more drinks.

but then again, i also feel embarrassed and shy about letting him eat me out too. but i'd rather have him eat me out than to stick his tongue into my asshole.

i don't get the appeal of it really.
>>
I would just do it. Unless you already regularly talk about stuff you want to do in bed it'll just make things weird.

To increase your chances do it right aftee showering.

My girlfriend for example likes to lie in bed naked after a shower. If I have the time I just start kissing her cheeks and start massaging them with my hands. Do that and pay close attention to her reactions.
>>
>>16949708
>generalizing all women cause of your experience and some ridiculous fake science you pulled out of your ass

My gf moans and loses her shit like no other as soon as my tongue gets in her ass. She says the licking kinda tickles but when I get the tip of my tongue in there she can't hardly control herself.

She initially was one of those "ewww I'm self-conscious" but I just said fuck it and grabbed onto her hips so she couldn't squirm away and went to town. She's still too self-conscious to ask for it, but when it happens she loves it.
>>
>>16950750
Also, remember that women aren't nearly as utilitarian about sex as men are. As a guy, if a girl said to me, "hey, take a shower and wash real good cause I want to suck your cock and tongue your asshole" I'd be in the shower scrubbing my shit raw before she finished the sentence. If you ask a girl to do that, she'll freak the fuck out, so you have to be sneaky about it. Do it after you've both showered together, wash her ass really good in the shower under the guise of rubbing soap all over her and "taking care of her", shit like that.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.