[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you stop overthinking everything?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: Filenumber20DonaldTrump.jpg (360 KB, 2400x2400) Image search: [Google]
Filenumber20DonaldTrump.jpg
360 KB, 2400x2400
How do you stop overthinking everything?
>>
I dunno, lemme think.
>>
I have no idea, that's why I drink and listen to the song Overkill. Totally made for overthinkers.

I can't get to sleep
I think about the implications
Of diving in too deep
And possibly the complications

Especially at night
I worry over situations
That I know I'll be alright
It's just overkill
>>
>>16948640
I like Alban Berg more

No but really, in a room full of people I'm the only one panicking over everything? is it really just me, or does everyone else do this too?
>>
Some people overthink, some don't.
I, for example, don't and take things as they come along.
My dad on the other hand overthinks and worries a lot.
You just need to relax and tell yourself everything will be fine. As it always is.
That's what I tell myself when I start thinking about things that haven't happened yet or stuff that I have no control over.

Ask yourself if you were walking down a street would you ever jump out of the way of a car that isn't there?
>>
>>16948688
Not everyone, but some people definitely. It's not some absolute where everyone feels the same level of anxiety, or you're the only person to feel it.

Overthinking is better than not thinking at all though... I think.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.