[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/ Just recently I asked a girl out and she looked absolutely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: FB_IMG_1457744888749.jpg (32 KB, 541x540) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1457744888749.jpg
32 KB, 541x540
Hey /adv/

Just recently I asked a girl out and she looked absolutely flattered but said she had to think about it and would get back to me. Am I completely fucked? Or is there still a chance?
>>
You are fucked
>>
Not completely, but nothing else at point you can do to increase your chances. She's thinking about dumping her current boyfriend or cheating on him. Can't rush these things.
>>
>>16946482
She doesn't have a boyfriend. Wish me luck lads.
>>
1. she's got self esteem problems
2. you're dogshit to her.
>>
>>16946455
>absolutely flattered but
thats a no
>>
>>16946455
From a grill, no, you're not fucked. Some girls get nervous when put on the spot, and may just need to think about her feelings. It's nothing on you, anon.

There is still a chance, how high it is with particular girl, I'm not sure. Just don't be creepy or awful to her if it doesn't turn out and you'll be ok.
>>
>>16946499

This.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1455582098692.jpg (40 KB, 540x789) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1455582098692.jpg
40 KB, 540x789
>>16946495
>Feelsbadman
>>
>>16946501
Thanks man. In the process of talking to her as I type this. Wish me luck!
>>
>>16946455
Just remember that nothing a person says before the word "but" matters
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.