[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My friend's mental health
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: wikipediaphoto1.jpg (289 KB, 1266x800) Image search: [Google]
wikipediaphoto1.jpg
289 KB, 1266x800
I know my friend's diagnosis. He seems very schizotypal, and he seems to be under the belief that he has aspergers. Should I tell his therapist, or what?

Before you start calling me an asshole, schizotypial is really obvious.
>>
>>16944831
>should i tell his therapist?
what are you 12, secondly like his therapist would actually listen to you, if anything that sort of behavior may even cause a therapist with a sense of humor to inception him out of being your friend. But who am i kidding you are just some nosy asshole up in someone elses business so why the hell would you listen to me ?
>>
>>16944852
Thanks for the warning, friend. I have a diagnosis of my own. I didn't feel comfortable doing that in my imagination.

I just hate to see him think he has aspergers and not know what to do with himself. That's not me being an asshole.
>>
>>16944852
>>16944855
I guess I should try bring it to him next time he's asking me for help with it.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.