[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fapping
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (132 KB, 960x636) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132 KB, 960x636
Hey guys do you know of any way to stop yourself from beatin it all the time? I've gotten pretty bad and I'm losing all drive and motivation, any tips to either keep my mind off of it or lose my fapply desires?
>>
>>16944704
keep yourself busy with other things
don't let yourself be alone
>>
>>16944704

Exercise. Find something to do other than masturbate. Most men masturbate before bed cause it gets them tired enough to fall asleep, replace that with push-ups, or read a book till you doze off. That's how I got off it.
>>
You're just being a prude. You don't have any drive or motivation anyway.
>>
>>16944711
Thanks chief I'll just keep wacking it, no need to get any better if it won't change anything right?
>>
>>16944707
I've been working out a bit more lately, you think if I try to dedicate more to that, then I'll stop wanting to jerk as much?
>>
>>16944705
I could probably stand to catch up with a few friends I suppose, you think that'll help?
>>
>>16944718

Well you do it out of boredom most of the time so it's about filling that time with something else. Also in my experience, when I'm tired I dont think I'd enjoy it as much so I try to live out full days instead of lazy days stuck in bed.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.