[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
dilemma
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
So I had a girlfriend for two years and she was as good to me as possible but I took her for granted and she left me. I cut contact with her for a little bit but now we're talking again as friends.

I still am not over her and want her back.We were texting last night and she sent me a bunch of hearts and this morning I asked if she meant to send them to me and she said yes and then I just brushed it off and changed the subject but she hasnt replied since.

Now I feel like if I call her and talk to her about it, she might want to get back together. This is great. But. The only thing is is that I met a really hot girl who wants to fuck my brains out tomorrow who I have no attachment to. It would just be a one-time thing.

If I go through with this girl then I'm going to have to explain it to my ex if we get back together and I can't put off asking my ex about how she feels because she 'll know somethings up even worse.

Do I have to choose between them? If we are still technically broken up is it wrong?
>>
>>16943022
Sounds like you're not ready for a relationship at all
Don't do it just for a now thing, unless you're really not bothered about the gf you say you want back
>>
>>16943036
I know I love my ex with all my heart and I know she hasnt fucked around since she left me but my dick keeps arguing with my brain. It really seems like a once-in-a-lifetime chance with this other chick but I know my gf is more valuable. I keep trying to rationalize it because we're not together anymore but I always though "if I had my ex then not even a hundred virgins could tempt me" but now I feel like God is testing me!
>>
>>16943060
*thought
>>
Can I get some more peoples thoughts on this? Or is the first anon right?
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.