[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My girlfriend [F/18] have been dating for almost 4 months, we
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 1972134_orig.png (396 KB, 797x444) Image search: [Google]
1972134_orig.png
396 KB, 797x444
My girlfriend [F/18] have been dating for almost 4 months, we started dating around January 8th. Anyway I have been mostly happy with her despite us having a rough patch after I found out she had (what she told me) slept with around 26 guys in the 3 months before she met me. I somehow managed to get past this because after all she was a pretty good girlfriend.

Now here's the fuck up. Last night I was staying at hers and had to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night, I took her phone to use her flashlight. While in the bathroom I got too curious and made a bad after-1pm decision; I went through her phone. I saw she still had contacts and convos of people she fucked, about 6 in total in her messages tab with nothing before November. The sexual parts of the convos (asking each other to come over) were mostly around december, but a couple were smack bang right around January 8th, when we started dating. Even more disturbing was this one message from her;

Her: Sorry I was late I couldn't find the place

This was on January 27th.

I should have stopped here but I kept on going, I re-downloaded tinder which she said she deleted about 2 weeks after we started dating. She had about 109 matches in a 3 month period, I started going through each convo and saw her organizing fucks, dates and dirty talk. What really stood out was the fact there were 10 convos after mine, and all were around the same november/decebember/early january dates. I counted up all of them and it was way more than 26 guys, at least 40, all within a 3 month period.

I put the phone down and left.

I really really regret this, I know I shouldn't have.

I just feel sick, I don't feel special or like she really values me. What should I do? I don't think I can even look at her right now.
>>
Break up, move on.
>>
so she was fucking other dudes before you?

grow up anon

you arent special, nobody fucking is but if she isnt sleeping with any other dudes but you whats the problem? if shes being loyal to you then she must think youre special
>>
>>16943059
"nobodys special" wow, no shit? What is this shit site, you come here for advice and all you get are these cringy obese badasses hiding behind their keyboards. How about being mature about it? wow
>>
>>16942981
26 different men in months is genuinely impressive. It takes commitment to cock to be that much of a slag.

Anyway, you know what to do. Break up, move on, find someone who doesn't count you as another notch on the bedpost.
>>
pretty much same thing happened to me

>little brothers gf wants to set me up with one of her friends
>she seems pretty cool so we're dating for like 2 months
>she said she only had one bf for 4 years and then a few flings from tinder
>figured it couldnt be that bad she's only 19(im 26)
>getting closer to her family
>playing csgo with her 16yo brother a few times a week
>he suddenly asks why i even like his disgusting slutty sister
>tells me about how the 3-4 months before she met me she had different guys over in her room every week sometimes more than one per week
>he had to listen to her fuck like 30+ guys and their mom had to take my gf to planned parenthood to make sure she got an iud
>end up checking her phone when she slept and she still had tinder installed and confirmed literally everything was true
>lost all interest in the girl instantly
>try to tell myself that her past doesn't matter and that i'd do the same thing if i could get laid like a girl can.
>doesnt matter because i can't get past it

it's been about 3 weeks since this happened, i didn't confront her because i don't want her to blast her little brother or me for snooping. probably just going to continue drifting away for another month before she goes turboslut again.
>>
26 guys in 3 months. how the fuck.
>>
40?! In a few months? Talk about a cocktail carousel
>>
File: averageblackman.jpg (69 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
averageblackman.jpg
69 KB, 1280x720
unforgivable
>>
>>16942981

What should you do? What the fuck do you think you should do?

She is never going to change, just move on.
>>
>>16943068

Being "mature" doesn't seem common sensical for everyone, hence the reaching out for advice.
>>
>>16943068
>Enjoys his women to have multiple partners
>Enjoys getting in relationships were pair bonding is impossible

Cuck confirmed.
>>
>>16943129
>>16942981
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14K6KtBlusY

Listen to this
>>
You took an L man. Just gotta go about your business after that.
>>
>>16943068
Sorry I just got this one and had to use it.
>>
18... 26 dudes.
that's a lot dick man. 26 different dicks. She tested? Figure that shit out for the both of you.
Most people fuck about 42 partners before marrying and that's average. Now your 18 and angsty and this seems really weird but what she's doing isn't wrong. It's normal. But trust me here. If she's fucked 26 dudes and you are the one she stuck on. You've done well. Good job. You beat away 26 other dicks with your dick. Which sounds gay
But it just means you are better for her than those other 26 other guys.

How old are you?
>>
File: that not right.png (736 KB, 756x483) Image search: [Google]
that not right.png
736 KB, 756x483
>>16944626
>Most people fuck about 42 partners before marrying and that's average.
>42
I don't think that's correct. Sauce?
>>
>>16944626
>Most people fuck about 42 partners before marrying and that's average.
In the miami area maybe
>>
>>16942981
Dude, her cave's been ravaged. Onto the next one.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.