[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I cope with all this "rekt" animal cruelty / abuse?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1410893918238.png (68 KB, 500x382) Image search: [Google]
1410893918238.png
68 KB, 500x382
Ive seen this stuff before, but I dont want anyone else to see this kind of stuff on the internet ever..

What do you usually do after youve seen something traumatic like that?
>>
>traumatic
You need to toughen up. You're soft as hell.

Welcome to the real world, where bad things happen.
>>
You basically do not watch things you don't want to see.

Pretty easy right?
>>
>>16942934
And where people are so "toughen up" they don't react to anything at all.
>>
>>16942922
>What do you usually do after youve seen something traumatic like that?

Seeing that shit makes me mad hungry. Usually go out and get a cheeseburger. Medium rare.
>>
>>16943094
Didnt say it was traumatic for me.. Oh well, cant get any advice. Not shocked, its 4chan we are talking about. Did see the smartass comments like yours popping up though, not sure if you understand the topic or just incredibly stupid.
>>
>>16943132
awww did little baby suburban white boy get offended? Piss off sissy. The real world doesn't care about your feelings.
>>
since being on 4chan for a long time i have been desensitized i'm going to add online only since i would probably still freak out if i see the kind of shit in real life. I don really understand the question though? what do i usually do? Nothing click away
>>
You should join the tumblr community. They helpfully apply "trigger warnings" to every post so that you won't see or think about things that make you uncomfortable. :^)

Also, you might want to consider getting off of fucking 4chan if you can't handle the occasional gore thread.
>>
>>16943132
>its 4chan we are talking about
Do you know 4chan is a dynamic set of people and you claiming that this set is unable to give you advice ever makes you dumb? :-)

But really, your question is strange. How do I deal with information about abusing animals?
Well, first of all I am glad that it isn't people we talk about. Then I remember all stuff what people are doing in the name of alalaladin and then I don't give a fuck anymore.
>>
1. Toughen up, though make sure not to become desensitized.
2. Actually do something to make the world a better place.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.