[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My neighbor has been sun bathing after swimming recently. She
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 400x405) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 400x405
My neighbor has been sun bathing after swimming recently. She so fucking sexy and I've honestly jerked off to her from my window while she sun bathing.

How do I tell she I like her without making myself look creepy. She's 6 years younger than me.
>>
You don't tell people you like them. There's nothing they can do with that information. Instead you give them an opportunity to like you too. Talk to her when you see her around, tell her about some fun stuff you plan on doing and invite her to join you. There's something she can actually do with an invitation.
>>
Wait until you turn 18, then take your birthday confidence and confess your love.
>>
File: 1457623853493.jpg (45 KB, 499x448) Image search: [Google]
1457623853493.jpg
45 KB, 499x448
i need to see some ID??
>>
>>16942453
I doubt she's 11, 11 year olds aren't "sexy" by any definition

Unless you're a pedo.
>>
>>16942453
I'm 23 she's 17.
>>
>>16942497
sounds like jailbait, pic or gtfo
>>
>>16942564
I'll snap a picture. I'm friends with her family and I used to drop stuff behind her at dinner and takes pictures of her feet.
>>
>>16942570
oh a feet guy.....naahhhh you alright
>>
It's perfectly fine to jerk off to her if 17 is legs age in your state. There is nothing wrong with jerking off to her unless she were to catch you doing it.

Also what the fuck is the feet fetish about I'll never understand it.
>>
Pics of her please.
>>
Need pictures.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.