[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay so I fucked up. I failed to drop these classes (3 courses,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: 1435056925343.jpg (156 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
1435056925343.jpg
156 KB, 640x1136
Okay so I fucked up. I failed to drop these classes (3 courses, second semester) and so I'm now going to have three failing grades.

And I wanted to go to graduate school, am I super fucked? Or will I just have to start working really working really hard (fine with that, if anything)
>>
Oftentimes you can withdraw from the class. You'll probably still have to pay for them though unless you can claim special needs or something.

In CA a W is like an F except it has no effect on your gpa so they don't really know why you didn't finish the class. They just know you didn't finish it.
>>
if it's too late to withdraw from the classes, you'll probably have to retake them. the uni i went to allowed three retakes of a class, keeping the highest grade, so see what your options are?
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.